Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Remote Controlled Nitro Powered Car 1:10scale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

philcxiv
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:02 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Remote Controlled Nitro Powered Car 1:10scale Reply with quote

Just dropping an add for a mate if anyones interested.

ebay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:04 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
with 100%fully assembled engine!

Id bloody hope so! What use is a 70% assembled engine eh? Laughing

On a side note, i'd love something like this, would be awsome fun! Cant believe how expensive they are though Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Richard1987
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:59 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a couple. they are expensive on parts and the fuel Exclamation thats the worst Sad

Section59
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:45 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard1987 wrote:
they are expensive on parts and the fuel

Yep, IIRC nitro fuel is about 20 quid for a gallon of the stuff. £10 for a little peice of plastic that holds the wheels on ect.

Been ages since i've had one though, so might not be so expensive now..

Its an expensive hobby, especially when the ****ers get interference and it goes flying off all by its lonesome, straight into a concrete garage.

Trying to catch a small, out of control car going 40mph is hard.

philcxiv
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:08 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys you have helped a lot to put anyone looking right off buying one Laughing .

Method if you are intereted let me know and I will maybe see what I could do Thumbs Up

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 04:42 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems to be a bcf tradition to come onto anyones selling thread and say dont buy that

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a 1/8th nitro buggy with a 2 horsepower .21 motor in it. Also own a 1/4 scale yankee car that we are looking to sell for £450 or so.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 02:51 - 19 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got a 1/10th scale nitro car. LOADS of fun when they work! Laughing

That one for sale is the same as Dam_buster's I think. If so, then its a good un. Dammy's was sat in a cold garage for Yonks! he got it out one day, Stiuck some nitro in it, And it fired up after a few pulls! Thumbs Up

Richard1987
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:19 - 19 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Smile Nitro cars more than make up for it when you are playin with them Thumbs Up it's all worth it Wink

Section59
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:17 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
it seems to be a bcf tradition to come onto anyones selling thread and say dont buy that

Hmm, ok, i'll bite.

No-one said dont buy it. I've had a few nitros, and electrics and they were all a lot of fun.

We was just mentioning the fact that its a pretty expensive hobby, if you plan on running it often. Any model shop would say the same thing. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 68 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1