Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Get raped and be sentenced to death

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 09:38 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:

Yeah I see dead people to, doesn’t need a sixth sense, it’s just over here we have human rights and common sense.

We offer rights that we consider to be sensible, but not all

killa wrote:
Hmmm, the voice of reason, again calling a lot of people on here racist all because we don’t agree with how they deal with things.
Granted a few on here talk of killing Muslims with spoons etc, but you know its not going anywhere.

I didn't mention racisim. Muslim people spread accross many races.
I also know that 99.99% of the people protesting won't take it 'anywhere', yet a lot on here are complaining about them.
Personally, if I was involved in an internet discussion forum and found other members discussing how they wanted to kill me because of the situations in which I grew up, I would leave pretty quickly. Infact, if I started finding this attitude everywhere I might start to reeally feel the same way about the people that were talking about it.

G wrote:
The view I've got, especially from this forum, is that 'Muslim bashing' is now fashionable - with the emphasis being on Muslims in general usually.

drjustice wrote:
Well they ask for it don't they ,threating to kill people over a cartoon ,running round blowing people up and saying that its okay to kill non muslims Rolling Eyes

There own hate campaign is backfiring on themselfs !

I believe this exactly proves the point I was making. The vast majority of muslims are not threatening to kill, or running around 'blowing people up' etc, yet you specify that 'they ask for it'.
Should I want to kill all people from christain countries because Bush runs around preaching hate and demanding that the many thousands killed are in the name of god?

DrJustice
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:39 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
[I believe this exactly proves the point I was making. The vast majority of muslims are not threatening to kill, or running around 'blowing people up' etc, yet you specify that 'they ask for it'.
Should I want to kill all people from christain countries because Bush runs around preaching hate and demanding that the many thousands killed are in the name of god?

I take your point ,unfortunatly the ones who shout the loudest get heard the most and are taring the whole Muslim religion with contempt !

As for Bush, well we all know his an arse Thumbs Down

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:13 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be a rapist too it cost me a hoose and a few years o ma life to get ma hole.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:03 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
I didn't mention racism.

I think it’s down to the fact you don’t specify the people on here being racist, when you reply, it is sometimes in response to some of my posts with my quotes which I consider not to be racist. The racist members on here, like I said only sprout crap like, “They had it coming”, “Burn the towel heads!” etc…..

G wrote:
I also know that 99.99% of the people protesting won't take it 'anywhere', yet a lot on here are complaining about them.
Personally, if I was involved in an internet discussion forum and found other members discussing how they wanted to kill me because of the situations in which I grew up, I would leave pretty quickly. Infact, if I started finding this attitude everywhere I might start to really feel the same way about the people that were talking about it.

DrJustice wrote:
Unfortunately the ones who shout the loudest get heard the most and are tarring the whole Muslim religion with contempt!

This has been what I’ve been trying to explain, saying you know without a doubt only 00.01% of the worlds Muslim population are the only ones causing shi* I’d say to you, don’t make me laugh.
The minority some of you mention is a very considerable number, and with all the protests, bombings, burning and killing I’d say it is enough to make a mark on the world, which it has, and unfortunately for Muslims all over the world, the simple fact is we no longer think it is a peace loving religion.

G wrote:
The view I've got, especially from this forum, is that 'Muslim bashing' is now fashionable - with the emphasis being on Muslims in general usually.

Sticks and stones G, a few maybe beaten up on the streets by football ball hooligans because of a few wires crossed, but you are now making this sweeping statement about a lot of people who jus throw the odd comment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kal9001
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:29 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

you must live a shelerd life, when i hear people talk about iraq all i hear is "they shud nuke all the mother fcukers" "fkin muslim's" ect

I understand somepeople need faith but on the whole it hold back development and just causes fightsbetween two with different belief.

my points (right at the beginning of this) are as follows

the crusades were started because the pope saw islam as a threat as it was spreading north and west into eurpoe. thus he had an army set out to beat them back. the greed was only a extra bonus or some kind of reenforcer.

WW2 hitler used the embarisment of germany after WW1 to take poweronce he did his idea of clensing and world of jews and his plans to have the entire population of germany some kind of perfect species (tall, blond hair, blue eyes - kind of ironic as hitler was a short ass greesy mofo) it quickley bacame a war against Christianity and judaism.

Gulf 1 ok ok...thats abit of a grey area...
but Gulf 2...
Afghanistan was in response to 9/11 then bush (a chiristain) started goin on about this axis of evil (wich just so happens to be cenerd in Islamic states (accept china and Korea)
even if bush's didnt want a holy war then thats what the muslims in those areas have given him.

can i just draw attention to something in the news about a poll on UK muslim teenagers, who a majority of them said they believed suiside bombings worldwide were justified.

this world is like a pressure cooker ATM, and the media are the ones incresing the heat. it will only hold for so long till someone sumwere does something brave or stupid! and sets the whole thing off. my guess Israil and palastine are the triggers. the longer it is till something happens the worse it will be when it does!

Jman
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:31 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MementoMori wrote:
Not sure why this article has been reported and published, to be honest, as this appears to be a normal event in such cultures and is not dissimilar to an honour killing.

just because it's accepted doesn't mean it's right.

the difference between christianity and islam is that christianity has moved on, we've looked at some of the th ings we used to do and thought yeah ok thats a bit stupid, unfair or immoral, and we've stopped doing it. islam on the other hand, is still stuck 5,000 years in the past and while i admire their conviction, i hold a strong view that things that don't change inevitably cease to exist. otherwise what'd be the point in evolution...?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jman
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:38 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAL9000 wrote:

the crusades were started because the pope saw islam as a threat as it was spreading north and west into eurpoe. thus he had an army set out to beat them back. the greed was only a extra bonus or some kind of reenforcer.

i meant to address this in my pervious post but forgot to Smile
the crusades occurred as a response to the musilm crusade against europe. the muslim armies pushed all the way to the european side of the english chanel and it was the english armies of the time that succeeded in repelling them. eventually they were pushed all the way back into the eastern territories.

no muslim has the right to use that in an argument against you because they started that whole gig. they tried to conquer us and failed. so don't let them. and don't let them brainwash you into feeling bad about it either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3