Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone got tom tom they can sell/lend? :P

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:45 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Anyone got tom tom they can sell/lend? :P Reply with quote

Hi all..

Well, basicly i have two PDAs, both palm based (m500 and T1), and wanting to use tom tom on one of them (which one depends) i have a gps unit (garmin big chunky thing) and will plug it into whichever one and run the gps that way.. now ive tryed dodgey copys of tom tom (which i'd fully intended buying but am not going to spend all that just to find it didn't work) and can't get them going.. i was wondering if anyone had an older copy they wanted rid of or even one to borrow briefly to see if it will or wont run!

I know intergrated and bluetooth ones are available but i have gps and pda, so theres no point spending another £200 when i can get a cable and software with what i have now..

Thanks for reading Wink

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

neither of those PDAs are compatible with any tomtom version mate.

https://www.tomtom.com/products/features.php?ID=109

https://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=1&query=compatibility&FID=3213#

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucksocks..

But thanks very much (explains allot Razz)

I actually have a HP pda hanging about with a duff battery, i think thats on the compatable list.. arses.. no it isn't... anyone want to swap a pda? Razz

Think i'll sell my two and get a compatable one off ebay.. that sucks Thumbs Down

Thanks for that though Thumbs Up

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 21:28 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you learn how to use ftp i will give you the full dvd version of tom tom, it includes all the voices and all the europe maps aswell.

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace (pm sent)

Think i'll flog me pda then as its not been used for quite a while Sad

Thanks for the replys all Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 23 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1