Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bikers guard US funerals

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Biking News & Rumours by Korn (9 Mar 2006 - 17:42)
View previous topic : View next topic  

distortion
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 12:16 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive gone and sent them an email, lets see if they reply to it.

Made it a little personal too to the person who reads it Laughing

I have just come across your website and think what you do is disgusting.

Firstly i would like to say i am not a 'fag' (as you put it) myself.

Why do you feel the need to disrupt funerals ?

I understand that you feel strongly about gay people, but that isnt the way to go about it. You are causing emotional stress to people who have just lost a love one. There familys are not obvioously gay or the person would not have been created. Am i right ?

I'll answer this next question for you ....

Q) How would you feel if Pro gay people went to your mums funeral protesting in the way that you do ?

A) You'd want to beat the crap out of them !

I would be grateful if you could reply to this email as the way you go about things are completely wrong. I know there is freedom of speech in USA, but why do you think by disrupting funerals in such a manner will help you win your cause ?

JP
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jok
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:55 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tintin wrote:
(...)they are supposed to be promoting peace, understanding and an attitude of love thy neighbour

That's exactly what they're doing, isn't it? Love thy neighbour, but kill all the stinking heathens in the next village Rolling Eyes

TimC
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 12 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Bloody christians!

I say kill the lot of them, anyone that lives in a christian country! Look at the way they act towards their own kind!!

Smile

think thats a bit over the line, im a christain and i dont go to extremes trying to get people to convert, if they dont like what im saying thats their issue, dont brand everyone by the voices on tv,
i fully disagree with what those people are doin and i think the bikers done a good job,

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 21:16 - 12 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I wasn't entirely serious.
I do live in a country considered to be 'christian' and I'd at least like to see how I do in the next race season before I die, so I don't actually want to kill everyone in all christian Countries! Smile

It was said as a paradory of what many have said in relation to similar actions by muslim people.
Yes, I do agree that such thoughts are ridiculous.

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:37 - 12 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time for a Crusade!!!

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 05:13 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZRX61 wrote:

Nice spin, but completely wrong. The US said they will stop aid to the Palestinians "if Hamas does not reconise Israel's right to exist"
which has fuck all to do with lines in the sand drawn in '67

the reason the palestinians voted in hamas is beacause they dont think israel has a right to exist.

america stopping aid is not going to change that, it will just make the situation worse.

and then recently allowing israeli forces to take prisoners from a palestinian prison which had previously been guarded by british and american forces. if israel doesnt recognise the palestinian government and their territory, why shd the palestinians recognise israel ?

this is all getting a bit off topic tho really

Jack_Cheese
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if proof were needed that religion is the foundation of a hell of a lot of problems.

I reckon we should do a similar thing to what happened with Australia. Instead of rounding up the cons and sticking them on an island, round up all the religious extremists from all around the world, and let them beat the living shit out of each other. Now that would make good TV Very Happy

Jack
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 23:52 - 15 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfft, religion, just something created in the good old days to try and control people.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 02:37 - 16 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Pfft, religion, just something created in the good old days to try and control people.

It's just a pity it worked so well, now we have to live with the consequences until we run out of stupid people to believe in it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 17 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2