Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

anyone have a full arm/sleeve tattoo?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Dear Auntie BCF... by Korn (16 Mar 2006 - 11:26)
View previous topic : View next topic  

gimpy limp
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:48 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: anyone have a full arm/sleeve tattoo? Reply with quote

What makes a good negative space filler for those areas you want filling up?
This on the right forearm I like but only in that amount i'm not keen if it is used too much like i've seen on some people so I need other ideas. Water? clouds?

https://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1135/rightarmloweremptyspacefill24a.th.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:14 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its your skin, dude.

You seem to have an oriental theme going on there, from what I can see. Maybe fill it up with little "willow pattern" type things, or such like.

My bloke has almost full sleeves on both sides, but his thing is skulls and scary type things, so he has filled it up with little piles of skull faces all over, as well as things like 8-balls and other such ephemera.

But you're the one who has to wear it forever, so you need to decide yourself ... maybe go thru some flash sheets to get ideas. Looking at the quantity you've already had done, no doubt you've looked at plenty of flash before now, LOL.

gimpy limp
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:22 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish that was me with that many tats Very Happy thats just my design inspiration, just the style I like is all. Ami james from miami ink (discovery channel on mondays) the guy in the picture is.

Nah i'm just looking for ideas for space fill, I'd like to look at as much as I can rather than figuring it out from scratch. "good artists copy, great artists steal" Picasso Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:29 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once saw a barmaid who had had random tatts on her arms throughout the years, but had decided to get herself sleeved by having leopardskin effect tattooed all over her arms.

Not something I would have done meself ... but I suppose it saved her on buying leopardskin tops, LOL, and it looked quite effective in terms of "space-filling".

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ... how many tatts do you have already?

Sometimes sleeves just evolve.

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:40 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thorntree kind of effect looks good. Can be either make you look 'arty' or 'hard' depending what other tats you have and what kind of person you are.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 59 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1