Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

25 things that make you look hard (macho not erect LOL)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 16 Mar 2006    Post subject: 25 things that make you look hard (macho not erect LOL) Reply with quote

sent by a mate at work today.

1, OPENING JARS - nnng, she's struggling. You take it from her hands, open it effortlessly and pretend she loosened it for you. She didn't. Jars are men's work.

2, CALLING SOMEONE 'SON' - Especially policeman but even saying it to kids makes you the man.

3, DOING A PROPER SLIDE TACKLE - Beckham free kicks? Gay. A Stuart Pearce tackle is the pinnacle of the game, simultaneously winning the ball and crippling the man. Magic.

4, SHARPENING A PENCIL WITH A STANLEY KNIFE - Blunt, is it? Hand it here love. No, I don't need a sharpener, you think I can't whittle.

5, GOING TO THE TIP - A manly act which combines driving, lifting and - as you thrillingly drop your rubbish into another huge pile of other rubbish noisy destruction.

6, DRINKING UP - Specifically, rising from the table, slinging your coat on and downing two thirds of a pint in one fluid movement. Then nodding towards the door, saying, "Let's go" and striding out while everyone else struggles to catch up with you. God, you're hard.

7, HAVING A THIN BIT OF WOOD - in the shed, solely to stir paint with.

8, HAVING A SCAR - Ideally it'll be a facial knife wound, but even an iron burn on the wrist is good. "Ooh, did it hurt". "Nah".

9, HAVING A HANGOVER AND THICK STUBBLE - When birds have been partying they just whinge. You, on the other hand have physical evidence of your hardness, sprouting from your face. "Big night?" Grr, what does it look like.

10, NODDING AT COPPERS - A moments eye contact is all it takes for you to share the unspoken bond. "We've not seen eye to eye in the past", it says, "but someone's got to keep the little scrotes in line".

11, USING POWER TOOLS - slightly more powerful than you need or can safely handle. One Handed with a pencil on the ear? Superb.

12, KICKING A FOOTY AGAINST A GARAGE DOOR - Clang-g-g-g-g-g-! Stitch that becks, I kick so hard I set off car alarms.

13, ARRIVING IN A PUB LATE... and everyone cheers you. It doesn't mean you're popular, it just means your mates are ****ed. However, the rest of the pub doesn't know that.

14, NOT WATCHING YOUR WEIGHT - fat is a feminist issue, apparently. Brilliant. Pass the pork scratchings.

15, CARVING THE ROAST - and saying "are you a leg or breast man" to the blokes and "do you want stuffing" to the women. Congratulations, you are now your dad.

16, WINKING - turns women to putty. Doesn't it?

17, TEST SWINGING HAMMERS - ideally, B&Q would have little changing rooms with mirrors so you could see how rugged you look with any DIY item. Until then, we'll make do with the aisles.

18, TAKING OUT £500 FROM A CASHPOINT - okay, so its for paying the plumber (or a 'quiet one with John Sams)but with that much cash you feel like a mafia don. The only thing better is peeling notes off the roll later.

19, PHONE CALLS THAT LAST LESS THAN A MINUTE - unlike birds, we get straight to the point. "alright? Yep. Drink? Red lion? George, it is then. Seven. See ya."

20, PARALLEL PARKING - bosh, straight in. first time.

21, HAVING EARNED THAT PINT - Since the dawn of time, men have toiled in the fields in blistering heat. Why? So, when it's over we can stand there in silence, surveying our work with one hand resting on the beer gut while the other nurses a foaming jug of ale. Aaaah.

22, HAVING SOMETHING PROPERLY WRONG WITH YOU - especially if you didn't make a fuss. "Why was I off, nothing much, just a brain haemorrhage".

23, KNOWING WHICH SCREWDRIVER IS WHICH - "a Phillips? For that? Are you mad, bint?"

24, TAKING A NEWSPAPER INTO THE LOO - a visual code that says that's right,
i'm going in there for a huge, long man-sized ****.

25, CALLING YOUR MATE A C**T - and punching him on the shoulder. Just a man's way of saying "you're a good mate; I missed you while you were in hospital".

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 21:14 - 16 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There all great Laughing

Still gotta work on 7,8 and 15 Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 16 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

#22 PMSL Laughing

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:45 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Bad Thumbs Up

Lost_Prophet
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:28 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody hilarious

'why were you off'

'ahh just a brain tumour'

lol manlyness at its best, and yes i cant spell hemoragge (sp)

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:14 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you just copy and paste it! Razz

Absolutely hilarious, "Congratulations, you are now your Dad"

PMSL.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

We let you open the jars, you know that, don't you?

We just pretend we can't open them to make you feel more manly.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:38 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed:

WEARING T-SHIRTS IN THE WINTER- Cold? I'm not cold. Coats are for nancy boys. Ripped off sleeves for extra hardness.

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 12:43 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
There all great Laughing

Still gotta work on 8

Come here then, cunt.

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 12:44 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
There all great Laughing

Still gotta work on 8

Come here then, cunt.

Wink

(O and see Groove for number 7?)

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zxr400er wrote:

(O and see Groove for number 7?)

Excuse me? Cool
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 22:01 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard you got thin wood?

ProXimaCore
Dougal

PostPosted: 22:06 - 17 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot poking a fire with a stick!

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 12:29 - 18 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only funny because its true.

13, ARRIVING IN A PUB LATE... and everyone cheers you. It doesn't mean you're popular, it just means your mates are ****ed. However, the rest of the pub doesn't know that.

Classic Laughing

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 18 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ's, its a mans domain Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:00 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: 25 things that make you look hard (macho not erect LOL) Reply with quote

Quote:
4, SHARPENING A PENCIL WITH A STANLEY KNIFE - Blunt, is it? Hand it here love. No, I don't need a sharpener, you think I can't whittle.

Bet you can't whittle a peacock blue soft kohl eyeliner pencil without having the end keep falling off.

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 11:31 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet you cant piss over a fence.

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 11:35 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bet she could!!! Laughing

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 15:51 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That rocks, and facial scars rock. The bloke in football factory, turkish one, millwall fan.

He's got a beauty of one, starts on his forehead, carries on across his eye and down his cheek a bit.

Pinnicle of hardness.

I think being able to reverse a trailer should be up there!

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

LondonBiker
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 00:45 - 22 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

26. Grabbing your womans hair while she gives you head. Whos yo daddy! Wink

apologies ladies, but you know it makes sense.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 43 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1