Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Omega Seamaster Divers Watch

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

acwman
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:59 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Omega Seamaster Divers Watch Reply with quote

..Well sort off Very Happy This is a very good copy!

Its got solid links(Not rolled metal links) With spare links. The links are added using a small watch makers screwdriver..just like the original. All Stainless Steel, with omega markings on back and on locking clasp. Screw Down crown. Rotating Bezel, and locking clasp.

This is an automatic watch...so as long as you do wear it regularly, it does not need winding up or batteries. keeps good time.

Comes in presentation box, and tag. Extremely good condition, and no scratches that I can see.

I bought it as a spur of the moment thig..and never got round to wearing it.

£50...and I will post it to UK address.

https://www.acwman.freeserve.co.uk/forsale/omega.jpg
Bikes owned -Yamaha R1+akrapovic, Ducati 749S, Power Commander + Termi's,Buell XB12R - with race kit, GSXR600-K4 Titanium Scorpion end Can, ZXR400, RS125, Cagiva Mito, RS50, RG125, ER50, FS1E. https://www.bikepics.com/members/acwman/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

firefox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

wounder if i bought it and swapped it with my dads hed notice Laughing, good luck with the sale.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

acwman
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:25 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably wouldn't notice Very Happy ..Just imagine..you could probably get a good price for your dads...and spend the money on some shiney new bike bits Thumbs Up
Bikes owned -Yamaha R1+akrapovic, Ducati 749S, Power Commander + Termi's,Buell XB12R - with race kit, GSXR600-K4 Titanium Scorpion end Can, ZXR400, RS125, Cagiva Mito, RS50, RG125, ER50, FS1E. https://www.bikepics.com/members/acwman/

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the watch water resistant?

acwman
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 02:16 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH.. I don't know Embarassed

I haven't tried it... Laughing

I'll take £40 and can take paypal Very Happy

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 02:18 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you want £40 for a fake divers' watch that'll give up the ghost in a light shower?

Alright del boy, we're not all as stupid as you look.

acwman
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 02:58 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alright del boy, we're not all as stupid as you look.

wtf Question

..I'm being honest with my answers to the questions being asked, and don't feel the need for your type of comments. Neutral

..anyway.. i think it will stand up to 'a light shower'

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 12:27 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The watch is fake, it's completly worthless. Scratch off the "Omega" and it'll be worth something.

Not £40 though.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it looks pretty shit.

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to set the time to 10:08 so it looks like a real advert! (check most watch adverts, they will all be the same time)

https://www.xsgb.com/images/Omega/2531.80-450.jpg
Doesn't look that different from an original. From your picture anyway. There normally not water/scratch proof and much lighter.

Swaffs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

acwman
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:40 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You need to set the time to 10:08 so it looks like a real advert! (check most watch adverts, they will all be the same time)

Thanks for the tip Thumbs Up ..maybe I should retake the photo Confused

Quote:
Doesn't look that different from an original. From your picture anyway. There normally not water/scratch proof and much lighter.

It does have a scratch resistant mineral glass.. and It is pretty heavy. I have seen fakes in my time..though this is really quite a good one. Thumbs Up

Quote:
The watch is fake, it's completly worthless. Scratch off the "Omega" and it'll be worth something.

Not £40 though.

Already said it is a copy....and haven't said overwise.... Tell you what, i'll swap it for your motorbike + you slip me an extra £10 Very Happy Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 29 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1