One for the girls

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:34 - 01 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISLAND GIRL wrote:
1. We got off the Titanic first. so did the children... funny that. Mentally young and dependent first Laughing Was probably just so the men could relax their guts and concentrate on drowning

2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses. Yes but we get paid more, as we dont require two people to move equipment, and we require less time whimpering in the toilet cos someone might possibly have heard you fart, or something equally trivial and all in your head

3. Taxis stop for us. Salesmen listen to us, you get patted on the head. And taxis stop for you so they can overcharge you

4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing. We can do sums in our head/drive/put in contacts with our mouth closed

5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo. Ahem, the perm... the one piece suit on fat chicks, not to mention the bikini on fat chicks Sick

6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves. We dont have to try on clothes for 4 hours a weekend to pass the time, not to mention ALL women LOVE lit farts

7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know. But we think you're frigid when we cant come home cos you suddenly realise you have a 6 oclock shadow on your minge.

12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot. whereas a guy would be envied by all other men around as his gf's tits will still hang above her naval, even if his dont

From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 14:47 - 01 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISLAND GIRL wrote:

12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.

be careful
Sticky wrote:
I am with a guy 15 years younger

i dont think anyone who manages to get someone a lot younger is an idiot and neither does sticky (female)

not saying i am the 15 yrs younger guy tho

obviously its not gonna be much fun for the younger person in a few years time hopefully they are soft enough to sitck it out till the end

ISLAND GIRL
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:10 - 01 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence intended towards anyone Colinwall, was just something I pinched from one of my other biker forums to share with you all here Mr. Green

Some very good add-ons to it bonny-ricardo Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:29 - 01 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISLAND GIRL wrote:
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.

We don't?
Embarassed

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 01:31 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISLAND GIRL wrote:
No offence intended towards anyone Colinwall,

i doubt she'd take offence, jst thought id mention it really

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:48 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 16:55 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women are worse than men.

End of.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 17:16 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
15. Your brother is an idiot.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

soo true
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

steveh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id go more towards "your mother is an idiot" funnily enough she agree's Very Happy

Steve.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2