 duke_bgd L Plate Warrior

Joined: 16 Apr 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:57 - 16 Apr 2006 Post subject: gilera runner |
 |
|
Pls can enyone help me find free online manual for GILERA RUNNER 50. I was searching but coludnt find eny posts. I will be very greatfull to one who help me...  |
|
 simon1221 World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:49 - 16 Apr 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
There is a haynes manual out for this, but of course you have to pay for it
The problem is that the manual I got with my Gilera DNA didnt explain how to do anything, Gilera are pretty crap at this. For example they would lead you to the part of the guide to say "Change the battery" and then it would just say:
Take it to your local Gilera Dealer
So I dont think you will find one that has been scanned in, and the haynes one is only just over a year old so that wont be scanned either. Sorry  ____________________ DNA50 (sorry) ->> TZR125l >> GPZ500S |
|
 duke_bgd L Plate Warrior

Joined: 16 Apr 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:13 - 20 Apr 2006 Post subject: tnx for your time |
 |
|
yes I`m aver of situation tnx for taking time to reply  |
|