Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Rit
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Reply with quote

Took my XJ600 out today for the 1st time after passing my test on my KH125 the other day.

Holy shit!!! Shocked

I think I need to relax as my arms were aching from hanging on. I actually wasnt going that fast but it was just soooo different.

Just popped up to my friendly mot place (he booked me in wink wink) to have a number plate checked and its booked in for a mot friday. Fingers crossed.

I just cant get over the bloody power. Prolly give it 3 months and I'll be thinking....hmmmmm I hear you all say Wink
____________________
You watching this rubbish?
Naaaa, switch over, Neighbours is on in a minute!
www.ritzbitz.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 173 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.56 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 29.02 Kb