Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Took my Rents out drinking with me tonight. What a Laugh!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 04:33 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Took my Rents out drinking with me tonight. What a Laugh!!! Reply with quote

I went out with a mate of mine called Gaz to The Tap N tin tonight. My parents also wanted to go for a drink, SO I suggested the Tap N tin.

So we went in, I introduced my mates to my parents. HAHA! Sad I know. but now all my mates think my parents are "cool" for hanging out in a Rock / Indie Bar.

Anyway, So the rents get going on the alcahol, Gaz is on fosters. And Im on Cokes (Yes, I was the driver). Met a girl in there called Hayley. She lives down my street so I said id give her a lift home too.

by half past midnight. My dad is pissed to fuck. Gaz had stoped drinking by now, and my mom was also a bit drunk. We stoped off at a local kebab shop where my dad got out of my car. Went in the boot and pulled out my bass Guitar.

He walked into the Kebaby which was FULL of people playing this guitar singing ("Dum Dum dum dum... dum dummmm dum!) (Yes white stripes).

FUCK ME I was pissing myself laughing. He went right up to this random and said "Your not fucking impressed are ya". and carried on his "Playing"! LMFAO!! FUNNY AS.
and to make it better. hes a Copper! hahaha

Ive got a picture on my fone of him singing white stripes to a random stranger. But without credit i cant get it on the PC. So Shall have to sort that out.

Gaz also got a Video! Very Happy

best effin night ive had in ages.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Reevo8
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:05 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun! My dad is the life when he goes out too. All my mates rave if he has been out for a beer with me the night before. Some dads are fucking cool, my dad is just that, and after a few beers is damn bastid hilarious.

Heres to dads being cool in 06! Very Happy Thumbs Up

freestyler_onli
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha!

I wish my parents were like that. I pretend i was adopted and then abandoned at 18- rather than go out with my parents.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 14:52 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a pretty cool guy, I would be scared if someone came upto me and did that though Laughing

Oh and by the way,

Quote:
all my mates think my parents are "cool" for hanging out in a Rock / Indie Bar.

Nobody is 'cool' for hanging out in places like those Razz Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 16:02 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic Laughing

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 16:09 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to prove you can't take them anywhere! Laughing Thumbs Up

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 17 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben i can't really imagine ur dad ripping out your bass in a kebab shop! That woulda been quality to watch - yeh ur rents are pretty safe anyways.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

carlnicholson...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a V. cool Dad. Mine is just a wanker for comparative purposes!

Just found out my cousin is actually my sister! Erm, thanks Dad! Rolling Eyes

jay_666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:36 - 18 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Sounds like you have great parents Thumbs Up

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 19:18 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad can be a complete wanker when he wants to be.
even now, whenever I bring up about me moving out on the 29th he gets the arsehole.

as for my mom, shes great! Thumbs Up

Yoshi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:09 - 23 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol my dad is nuts too!

Like we were at an event where we had a trade stand and we hear on the tannoy "2 of the golf buggys (which they use for transporting around VIPs) have gone missing if anyone has any information please go to the organisers office!" and we didnt give it any thought.

Then a bit later it was like "Where is Lee,, we need him to do the stockcheking or whatever!" then we find him and his friend have nicked the golf buggies and racing them around thru all the people!! Laughing He is nuts!

Always chopsing up the boy racers in their hatchbacks and beating them in his battered old Cavalier SRi!

Still he is a good dad and encouraged me to ride and showed me how to ride safely, he's got a ZX9-R Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1