Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Whys that then?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:03 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Whys that then? Reply with quote

Just something I was thinking about last night.
My missus works in recruitment, she is very good and has a lot of people in and out of the place all the time looking for work. Where she works the ethnic community is breeding all the time, you walk through the town and feel very out of place, amongst these people are literally hundreds of piss takers that should be kicked back to where the were born.
They try to pull fast ones with the agency but don’t seem to understand that we are all not that stupid, my GF can spot fake documents a mile off, due to human rights bollox she cant tell the fakers they cant have a job because they are here illegally.

So they go away and try to get some other work, from somewhere else.

The home office call up sometimes and ask for some information, some names and locations of these people, back in November they said there was to be a huge sting operation where all these scroungy fuckers will get the boot.

But nothing happened, for instance, one guy who was a piss taker had fake documents and a friend who came into the agency to speak for him, was sent on his way for having a go.
He was seen about two weeks ago buying food in Iceland.
So I don’t know why this has happened but obviously with so many more getting passed the law you can expect higher crime rates. The only reason I thought they might not have carried out such an operation was to do with cost.

Thoughts?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:41 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, the ones who want to work are doing what they should all do

the idea that assylum seekers should sit receiving benefits and not be allowed to work is daft

ok so some are doing both, but still

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 18:52 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where she works the ethnic community is breeding all the time, you walk through the town and feel very out of place, amongst these people are literally hundreds of piss takers that should be kicked back to where the were born.

Go and live on a council estate in central London, you will be the ethnic minority.

Your problem is with asshole people, not people from a different country or region. I know of decent people from Pakistan, Jamaica, Nigeria, Maurituis & Croatia to name a few. I've also walked past many people from all over the place who I've had no problem with. A small amount of those I go past are "piss taker's".

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 20:48 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Re: Whys that then? Reply with quote

killa wrote:

But nothing happened, for instance, one guy who was a piss taker had fake documents and a friend who came into the agency to speak for him, was sent on his way for having a go.
He was seen about two weeks ago buying food in Iceland.
So I don’t know why this has happened but obviously with so many more getting passed the law you can expect higher crime rates. The only reason I thought they might not have carried out such an operation was to do with cost.

Thoughts?

My centre has a nominal bed-count of 501. The total detention estate has a bed-count of around 2500. As a result, they can only detain 2500 out of the estimated 1,000,000 illegal immigrants in the country at any one time. While they do deal with people who are on bail or temp. admission, the chances of them absconding or fading into the black economy are so high as to make it almost farcical.

The way that the system is set up, everyone who actually gets sent back is most likely to be a decent law abiding person who actually followed the rules and complied with the orders they were given.

The arseholes who tell UKIS to go swivel tend to get away with it - hence the headlines recently ref. the released foreign criminals. I have to let them go all the time, often when they have had early release from their sentences because the courts and probation assume that they are definitely going to be sent home. a couple of months later and UKIS give them Temp. Admission, and they are back on the streets of Blighty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:04 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Go and live on a council estate in central London, you will be the ethnic minority.

Your problem is with asshole people, not people from a different country or region. I know of decent people from Pakistan, Jamaica, Nigeria, Maurituis & Croatia to name a few. I've also walked past many people from all over the place who I've had no problem with. A small amount of those I go past are "piss taker's".

It’s not my problem, and they sometimes aren’t assholes, this isn’t a post aimed at showing you ethnics are here in England and it’s a problem. lol
The point of my questions and musings were more to do with the fact these idiots want to work, which as said above is fair enough, but, they want to work only to save a bit of cash for themselves, and they want to do this by any means necessary.
Their papers are looked at and they are told to go home, my missus mentioned that the home office were looking into the increasing amount of these idiots and explained to her that there is going to be an operation to stop this.

So why would they say that, and then not bother?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 11:26 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

To hush up the fact they are under-resourced, politically unmotivated and procedurally incompetent?

Just a guess......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 6 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1