Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Talking Parrot.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

Katie
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:11 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Talking Parrot. Reply with quote

These birds are just amazing! I want an African Grey soo much.

My friend has one, although he pretty much only swears. And if you leave the room he shouts "Oh God help, I'm being raped!" lol this one is alot more polite ...

https://www.metacafe.com/watch/26051/talking_parrot/

RealNinja
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:17 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ace!

I want one now too, damn you! Laughing

There is an African Grey for sale in our local Pets at Home, and it will continue to wolf whistle at one of the girls that works there until she talks to it!

Misc
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:27 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true that you can teach budgies to talk? I heard that somewhere. Yea that parrot is amazing, my mate has one, it can impersonate the dog by howling & makes the noise of the phone ringing. Bloody vicious little thing tho.

Katie
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:09 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about budgies. Confused

The African Grey has the intelligence of an 8 year old or something like that.

My friend's one does thier phone ringing aswell, but then he continues to do the whole phone conversation, and the hang up tone where the phone goes dead lol. He's great he goes "Oh ello mate ow are ya?! Nah I can't tonight, too busy. Ok catch ya later!"
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1