Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Its time to get rid ......?!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:45 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Its time to get rid ......?! Reply with quote

As you may know by now im the person who has nothing but endless trouble with gf, for a while yes its been ok....... and just ok, as in we've not argued, been happy etc etc. But now after 15 months of being together right, we still only see eachother Saturday evenings 9- till midnight and Sunday 6- 11 at night. She works Monday, tuesday and Thursday right unless its bank holiday.

Now correct me if im in the wrong here, but am i really the bad person for suggesting, maybe we should see eachother wednesdays or something??? And today its bank holiday and not once has she said are you out today??? She claims she loves me right, but everytime i ask if i can see her more its the fucking waterworks with her crying and saying " If your not happy why not fuck me off"

So really what im asking is, do you think im in the wrong here and should start being a bit more you either sort it or your gone or just bite my lip and live with it?

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:15 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - i remember this same dilemma from SWF Laughing

Best bet would be to tell her you can't see her at those specific times and you'll have to arrange something else .

If she does love you she'll sort it out , if not she won't bother Wink

a great man once said ....

" if you love something , let it go . If it comes back to you it's yours "

DMX - It's Dark & Hell is Hot

RI_HA
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 18:21 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop being a soppy prat and get shot of her. (no offence)

There more woman out there that will actually be reasonable!

Dont just keep on going because its convenient, life is far too short to be constantly making sure everyone is ok.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makaveli_Rydah wrote:
LOL - i remember this same dilemma from SWF Laughing

Yup well you will remember i saw her twice a week then yeah, now her family have got to sort of know me better, i still after over a year still see her twice a week its a disgrace, she lives all of 15 mins away by car or half hour bus journey!

She also expects it to work when i go in the Army in September Rolling Eyes she really is fucking deluded that girl. It hardly fucking works now, when you love somebody you make time to see them, she cant ever drag her fucking arse out today, whats an hour off her TV watchin time, coz thats all she's doing today watchin crappy MTV bullshit base all day. lazy cow.

MementoMori
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you've made your mind up.

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:31 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc............your starting to sound a little Gammamanesque Rolling Eyes

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:23 - 01 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

write down the perks vs the bad points, such situations are easier to clear up written down.

currently you see her 6 hours a week which seems to be fuck buddy type territory.

whatever happens talk about it ,

you know before you get sent to Iraq to die ,

Either that or move in with her , £60 around Radcliffe rents a so so place these days.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is more good points than bad points its just very strange after so long we only see eachother 2wice a week at most. And in a none describing way, sex is just none exsistant, unless she stays at mine about once a month. Just think sex once a month Embarassed

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

emotional vampire? , somebody to lean on? , friendship gone too far?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

beer this weekend? , bring the girl , I've been told I can read people like books.

Reevo8
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 02 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would stay with her and wait for something better to come along. Seems that is exacty what she is doing and the sex once a month is probs to stop her drying up! Laughing

But stay on the nest with her because as we all know when you have a GF girls seem more attracted to you, so just play on that and fuck her off when another girl you like is interested.

Then dust ya shoulder off! Laughing

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:56 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah why is that, i had a stunning blonde come over and start talking to me in her pub, should of seen the evils from my gf and her sisters when i smiled and started talking. She swiftly finished pouring the pint and came over and put her hands round me .......... ooooooooh its funny winding my gf up Laughing I will admit it is love, its just i find it rather awkward that she doesnt have the bottle to ask her parents if she can see me more.

superstacker
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:52 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as you join up mate, you'll forget all about this bird.

If you cant handle two days a week now, whats going to happen when you have to spend six months in some forgotten hell hole, and you can only write to her?

Regardless of what the anti-war, tree hugging, hybrid car drivers say, the military is a good job mate, much better then some girl Smile

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:17 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
Yeah why is that, i had a stunning blonde come over and start talking to me in her pub, should of seen the evils from my gf and her sisters when i smiled and started talking. She swiftly finished pouring the pint and came over and put her hands round me .......... ooooooooh its funny winding my gf up Laughing I will admit it is love, its just i find it rather awkward that she doesnt have the bottle to ask her parents if she can see me more.

wtf she has to ask her parents permission , what are you some cradle robber or something? ,

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:19 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

superstacker wrote:

If you cant handle two days a week now, whats going to happen when you have to spend six months in some forgotten hell hole, and you can only write to her?

Regardless of what the anti-war, tree hugging, hybrid car drivers say, the military is a good job mate, much better then some girl Smile

thats a bit of an oxymoronic statement isn't it? ,a hell hole and a good job ?, doubtful ,

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 20:40 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will admit it is love

A good start but not the whole story.

Love has to be from both people, if only one isn't willing then it isn't going to happen. Even if both are sometime's the relationship may just not be workable. Different level's of expectation and input may cause problem's that just are. It doesnt mean you or she doesn't care, just that it may be best for both to move on.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything she does is right apart from one thing, she 18 year old right, when she aint working she should, or at least i know i was (even when 15) say " right im off out for a bit" why the fuck does she have to ask, its not a crime go out is it? She does love me and when i say to her " you dont,you just think you do" its all tears. in my eyes, she's just too soft and need to fucking get out a bit more.

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 16:41 - 04 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good fucking grief..... Rolling Eyes

superstacker
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:40 - 04 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

thats a bit of an oxymoronic statement isn't it? ,a hell hole and a good job ?, doubtful ,

Without pulling away from the topic in hand, we dont spend all our time in hell holes, but we do spend SOME time in them.

He joins up, meets new people, gets some life experience (as i am doing now), gets a few qualifications, see's a few different countries (not all of them nice), but the nice jobs do come up.

There are worse jobs out there, there are better ones, its not a job for everyone, but anyone who's served will tell you that the people you meet will make any crap detatchment much more bearable and even memorable Smile

So mate, my advice, is to ditch her if she's not gonna make the effort, before people really start getting hurt. Once your not around she might re consider her actions Smile

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:09 - 05 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TobyR must be away or something , so I'll step in for a moment

PUNCH HER TITS
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1