Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Good news / Bad news

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:11 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Good news / Bad news Reply with quote

Good news

Bulgaria and Romanian people are going to get a chance at the good life finally, they've struggled for many years being run by some of the most ruthless people on the planet.

Bad news

Ol Britain is here with open arms for them

Rolling Eyes Thumbs Down

Last edited by killa on 12:35 - 16 May 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:23 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all it's Bulgaria Wink Just what the UK needs, more Eastern European illegal immigrants. Sigh.... England really is a soft touch with immigration, it really is depressing. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:29 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean illegal immigrants? , whence in EU they become legit workers.

And that the law has changed such that they can't come claim the dole or housing benefit for 3 years.Rather them than the chav scum dole for lifers we seem to have round here (the legal ones).

And if more people would do the utter shit jobs that I do whilst waiting for a break , there would be no shortage of labour.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 11:32 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm if this to do with them joining the EU, for Britain IMO it is extremely bad news. Inevitabely hundreds of thousands will travel right through Europe directly to the UK, sapping us of more work spaces and living space in the country.

But technically once they join they won't be "East European illegal immigrants" Purely because it will be legal.

If I was prime minister the first thing on my agenda would be to pull us out the EU, however I can't ever see that happening. Sad
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

If I was prime minister the first thing on my agenda would be to pull us out the EU, however I can't ever see that happening. Sad

far too many people believe his lies that the EU would immediately stop trading with us , which is of course a lie , since trade does not have boundaries if we have money they'll trade with us if we don't they won't.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 11:39 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i'm not scared of the reprecussions of leaving the EU, I just can't see any of the prats in the Government or any other party bar the BNP or UKIP actually taking us out the EU.

Maybe i'm just patriotic, maybe I just don't like having language barriers. Society at the end of the day will suffer and the national identity of being English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish will be lost. It's a very sad state of affairs. Sad
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:44 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

Maybe i'm just patriotic, maybe I just don't like having language barriers. Society at the end of the day will suffer and the national identity of being English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish will be lost. It's a very sad state of affairs. Sad

The question is though what is this identity of the Union of all those states ?.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 11:52 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the EU is a mixed bag. If we kept to the old 12 states then our identity isn't that far between. The problem with the extention of the EU is that it was too late and now all of our economies are far better and the stadard of living is superior to these n00bs that have just joined.

Look at it like this, I don't give a damn if a French, German or Holland national is in Britain as they are quite often. Despite the World War, Ban of British Beef, we get on well with those countries and share a lot of common traits. Bring in the Portugeuse, of which not until long ago were still a 3rd world country, with a lot of nationals being from Africa and you have a huge complexity of people entering the country.

Standards are different, whilst we might appreciate a good looking woman, we won't stare from the shelter of a shop or follow the ladies home. This isn't sensionilisation, I have seen many young women crying due to the scaring stalking nature of the Protuguese we have living in town.

I don't like sounding racist, but sometimes looking at our country today it seems I am more and more turning anti EU.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:58 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh you mean our value system , thinking back a little even though I am not xian , I must have been semi brain washed with such values (see post regarding "being a good person"). which is apparently based on the judeo/xian reformed ideology.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:48 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
And that the law has changed such that they can't come claim the dole or housing benefit for 3 years. Rather them than the chav scum dole for lifers we seem to have round here (the legal ones).

And if more people would do the utter shit jobs that I do whilst waiting for a break , there would be no shortage of labour.

The chav scum that has in recent years been publicised have been around for generations, human rights and new legislation have brought them out into the open for all to see.
100’s of new scheme have been launched to counteract these work shy lower class people and some have been successful, the culture which surrounds them does not help one bit, but the ones that do eventually work can bloody speak English at the end of the day and can and will eventually work as hard as anyone else.
They might be at the bottom of the barrel in financial terms but I can imagine there are some individuals who are willing to give it a go and don’t have much of a chance, these small chances of getting out of the rut will be eventually be thwarted due to a huge increase in the number of strange jumper wearing tramps.

Comments about these lower class people piss me off sometimes, it’s like you have some kind of status in society where you think you’re untouchable and worth something to the country, well your gradually being demoted, and you will have that thrown in your face in a few years.
Stop all this bollox about Wayne and Waynetta ruining the country’s pride, they’ve been around since year dot, the ever increasing sloppy, over paid and under worked government is the problem, moral is down and I think that counts for a lot.

They estimate over 400,000 of these fuckers will come over here in the near future, “legal!” I hear some of you say…..HA…does that really matter, as you can see all around you, on the news, the TV, legal means shit.
There is one thing for sure the Romanians and Bulgarians are good at coming from a land ran by the mafia…..and that’s crime.

Yes, the will thrive over here, they can shoot over here, rob us for all we’re worth and fuck off back to where they came.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:55 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

More scaremongering.

Won't make that much of a difference at the end of the day.
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:47 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you complaining about...we need more sexy eastern european babes! Twisted Evil Razz

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
what do you mean illegal immigrants? , whence in EU they become legit workers.
Oops sorry my error. I still thought they were illegal.. Embarassed

Scorpius
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:52 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tokarev wrote:
What you complaining about...we need more sexy eastern european babes! Twisted Evil Razz

We have enough women working brothels already thanks. In this part of the country anyway. Besides, eastern European women only date EE men.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 352 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1