BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What a day, great to bad to great. *a few pics*

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Misc
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:08 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awsome mate nice write up, wouldn't mind riding on you're big roads. You in any of the pics? Mr. Green

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 19:14 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got one of me when I just got up from the smash still in my lid but apart from that no.

I was the one taking the photos Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Hotdog This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 20:41 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotdog wrote:
Ha Ha Ha.....

So..... 'The Mouth' McGee is just a dumbass punk kid who can't even ride a bike !!

Mr.Opinion is just a newby/wannabe who can't even get a sports bike around a corner that a stretch limo just went around.

FFS !!

LMAO.

No wonder you keep that helmet on.

Hotdog.

And you're a tosser. At least McGee can learn to develop his riding skills and improve, whereas you'll always just be a tosser.

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 20:58 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
And you're a tosser. At least McGee can learn to develop his riding skills and improve, whereas you'll always just be a tosser.

I wish i could give double ratings, i agree with this post and funny would be the ones i'd choose.

Well said Joe Razz

tony532
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

great write up.

minimal damage as well Thumbs Up .

aprilia rs125 - suzuki gsxr400rrsp 1990 - yamaha yzf600r thundercat - honda hornet 6
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 21:51 - 23 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Joe.

And it was a bad mistake I know, basicly I came into a corner with a signposted speed of 30mph at about 50mph. The corner was a quick right into a left hander which is what made me keep my speed. It then went on for a bit then back into a hard left hander. My mistake is I thought the second left bend was the same as the first. I guess the drive way gave it that effect as on the left of the road it was solid rock. And huge trees on both sides lol.

I hit the straight and gunned it trying to keep up with the person in front which was stupid of me when you consider he has riding experience of 35 years and road racing and track riding for 10.

There was a load of gravel on the road near the bend I remember him flashing his brake lights and pointing to it but by that time I had hit it I was braking over it, which caused the front wheel to lock. So I released the front brake. Then I saw how bad the corner was and panic braked at the speed I was going I would of not made the corner, But I braked a bit to hard. My bike straightened right up causing me to go off-road into the what I guess was an old drive way and I managed to get a lot of speed off before the bike went down if not I would of hit that bin at least 30mph. Yes it was a silly mistake but so what I learnt from that mistake.

After about 20 mins I was back on the bike and riding again although I went alot slower.

Seems these are popular at the moment I drew this for ya the road was the 226a heading north google map for the win.

https://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1510/accident8vs.jpg

No karma Joe but will give it a funny

Also hotdog you have never told us what you ride ?

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 00:47 - 24 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snazzy Gixxer Smile .

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

NSR-Rulez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:02 - 24 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of interest what were the mods on the gixer and the busa?

Cheers bud, glad to hear all is well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 02:46 - 24 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR-Rulez wrote:
Just out of interest what were the mods on the gixer and the busa?

Busa:

Arrow Pig Spotter mirrors.

Arrow Stretched 5 inchs and a custom swingarm (cant remember brand).

Arrow Custom drive with the twin sprokets and chains.

Arrow Also think the Rear is a one off. Embarassed

Arrow Full muzzy zaust system (very nice sound).

Arrow Obviously the chrome rims that cost like $1600 Shocked The rear being a 300.

Arrow Chrome foot pegs

Arrow Carbon fibre levers.

k4 1000:

Arrow Streteched 2 inchs.

Arrow Race fit exhaust.

Arrow Chrome wheels rear being a 280.

Arrow Flush mount indicators.

Apart from that the body is stock on the k4 apart from the "pig spotter" mirrors and tail tidy. And they both have the chrome custom side stands.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2