Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Are you ready for war

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Are you ready for war Reply with quote

Paul Craig Roberts
VDare
August 19, 2008

Pervez Musharraf, the puppet installed by the US to rule Pakistan in the interest of US hegemony, resigned August 18 to avoid impeachment. Karl Rove and the Diebold electronic voting machines were unable to control the result of the last election in Pakistan, the result of which gave Pakistanis a bigger voice in their government than America’s.

It was obvious to anyone with any sense—which excludes the entire Bush Regime and almost all of the "foreign policy community"—that the illegal and gratuitous US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, and Israel’s 2006 bombing of Lebanon civilians with US blessing, would result in the overthrow of America’s Pakistani puppet
The imbecilic Bush Regime ensured Musharraf’s overthrow by pressuring their puppet to conduct military operations against tribesmen in Pakistani border areas, whose loyalties were to fellow Muslims and not to American hegemony. When Musharraf’s military operations didn’t produce the desired result, the idiotic Americans began conducting their own military operations within Pakistan with bombs and missiles. This finished off Musharraf.

When the Bush Regime began its wars in the Middle East, I predicted, correctly, that Musharraf would be one victim. The American puppets in Egypt and Jordan may be the next to go.

Back during the Nixon years, my Ph.D. dissertation chairman, Warren Nutter, was Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs. One day in his Pentagon office I asked him how the US government got foreign governments to do what the US wanted. "Money," he replied.

"You mean foreign aid?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "we just buy the leaders with money."

It wasn’t a policy he had implemented. He inherited it and, although the policy rankled with him, he could do nothing about it. Nutter believed in persuasion and that if you could not persuade people, you did not have a policy.

Nutter did not mean merely third world potentates were bought. He meant the leaders of England, France, Germany, Italy, all the allies everywhere were bought and paid for.

They were allies because they were paid. Consider Tony Blair. Blair’s own head of British intelligence told him that the Americans were fabricating the evidence to justify their already planned attack on Iraq. This was fine with Blair, and you can see why with his multi- million dollar payoff once he was out of office.

The American-educated thug, Saakashkvili the War Criminal, who is president of Georgia, was installed by the US taxpayer funded National Endowment for Democracy, a neocon operation whose purpose is to ring Russia with US military bases, so that America can exert hegemony over Russia.

Every agreement that President Reagan made with Mikhail Gorbachev has been broken by Reagan’s successors. Reagan’s was the last American government whose foreign policy was not made by the Israeli-allied neoconservatives. During the Reagan years, the neocons made several runs at it, but each ended in disaster for Reagan, and he eventually drove the modern day French Jacobins from his government.

Even the anti-Soviet Committee on the Present Danger regarded the neocons as dangerous lunatics. I remember the meeting when a member tried to bring the neocons into the committee, and old line American establishment representatives, such as former Treasury Secretary Douglas Dillon, hit the roof.

The Committee on the Present Danger regarded the neocons as crazy people who would get America into a nuclear war with the Soviet Union. The neocons hated President Reagan, because he ended the cold war with diplomacy, when they desired a military victory over the Soviet Union.

Deprived of this, the neocons now want victory over Russia.

Today, Reagan is gone. The Republican Establishment is gone. There are no conservative power centers, only neoconservative power centers closely allied with Israel, which uses the billions of dollars funneled into Israeli coffers by US taxpayers to influence US elections and foreign policy.

The Republican candidate for president is a warmonger. There are no checks remaining in the Republican Party on the neocons’ proclivity for war. What Republican constituencies oppose war? Can anyone name one?

The Democrats are not much better, but they have some constituencies that are not enamored of war in order to establish US world hegemony. The Rapture Evangelicals, who fervently desire Armageddon, are not Democrats; nor are the brainwashed Brownshirts desperate to vent their frustrations by striking at someone, somewhere, anywhere.

I get emails from these Brownshirts and attest that their hate-filled ignorance is extraordinary. They are all Republicans, and yet they think they are conservatives. They have no idea who I am, but since I criticize the Bush Regime and America’s belligerent foreign policy, they think I am a "liberal commie pinko."

The only literate sentence this legion of imbeciles has ever managed is: "If you hate America so much, why don’t you move to Cuba!"

Such is the current state of a Reagan political appointee in today’s Republican Party. He is a "liberal commie pinko" who should move to Cuba.

The Republicans will get us into more wars. Indeed, they live for war. McCain is preaching war for 100 years. For these warmongers, it is like cheering for your home team. Win at all costs. They get a vicarious pleasure out of war. If the US has to tell lies in order to attack countries, what’s wrong with that? "If we don’t kill them over there, they will kill us over here."

The mindlessness is total.

Nothing real issues from the American media. The media is about demonizing Russia and Iran, about the vice presidential choices as if it matters, about whether Obama being on vacation let McCain score too many points.

The mindlessness of the news reflects the mindlessness of the government, for which it is a spokesperson.

The American media does not serve American democracy or American interests. It serves the few people who exercise power.

When the Soviet Union collapsed, the US and Israel made a run at controlling Russia and the former constituent parts of its empire. For awhile the US and Israel succeeded, but Putin put a stop to it.

Recognizing that the US had no intention of keeping any of the agreements it had made with Gorbachev, Putin directed the Russian military budget to upgrading the Russian nuclear deterrent. Consequently, the Russian army and air force lack the smart weapons and electronics of the US military.

When the Russian army went into Georgia to rescue the Russians in South Ossetia from the destruction being inflicted upon them by the American puppet Saakashvili, the Russians made it clear that if they were opposed by American troops with smart weapons, they would deal with the threat with tactical nuclear weapons.

The Americans were the first to announce preemptive nuclear attack as their permissible war doctrine. Now the Russians have announced the tactical use of nuclear weapons as their response to American smart weapons.

It is obvious that American foreign policy, with is goal of ringing Russia with US military bases, is leading directly to nuclear war. Every American needs to realize this fact. The US government’s insane hegemonic foreign policy is a direct threat to life on the planet.

Russia has made no threats against America. The post-Soviet Russian government has sought to cooperate with the US and Europe. Russia has made it clear over and over that it is prepared to obey international law and treaties. It is the Americans who have thrown international law and treaties into the trash can, not the Russians.

In order to keep the billions of dollars in profits flowing to its contributors in the US military-security complex, the Bush Regime has rekindled the cold war. As American living standards decline and the prospects for university graduates deteriorate, "our" leaders in Washington commit us to a hundred years of war.

If you desire to be poor, oppressed, and eventually vaporized in a nuclear war, vote Republican.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:41 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you trying to fill the server with copied text from other sources?

Mark

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

No

Mad_Man

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 23:09 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think he got kicked off the amatuer politics forum.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

amatuer politics..corrupt organizations set out to absolutely fuck the world and all within..but yea that smashed bus stop window on ponty road takes priority..hopefully it will be bought up at the next meeting of world leaders..save the petty stuff for mad men on bike forums.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 08:23 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When the Soviet Union collapsed, the US and Israel made a run at controlling Russia and the former constituent parts of its empire. For awhile the US and Israel succeeded, but Putin put a stop to it.

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!11

HO nO Si teh kikes!!!11

I wondered how long it would be until your rabid sources went beyond 'bullshit' and into the realm of something more unpleasant. Looks like a spot of anti-semitism to go with Sir's raving mentalism.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sssshhhh!! Don't mention Israel! It's racist!

I think all the lies spread about Iraq and Iran is a lot more racist than mentioning Israel somewhere.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:54 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel, a country vying with nazi Germany in the baby-butchering stakes.

I'm allowed to say that, I have jewish blood (GGGF).

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh!

I've actually uncovered a NWO plot, I was on the train yesterday minding my own business. It wasn't very busy, I had the full carriage to myself, I noticed on the seat opposite someone had left a file folder.

I picked it up and opened it hoping to ascertain who the owner was so I could return it. Imagine my surprise when on the first page I see stencilled "Top Secret - Scary NWO Plot!"

I couldn't resist reading on. In it, it outlined plans to infiltrate certain organisations and online forums, this included the BBC, ITN, AP and MFI. Sadly it also included visordown and BCF with visordown being the testbed!

Apparently they would use shabily dressed agent provocateurs to get jobs or sign up they'd then copy and paste hysterical unproven texts (created by NWO authors) the idea being to either drown out the credible voices or to so debilitate and discredit the argument they purported to support with useless hyperbole that the average person would dismiss the whole cause as that of a crank! (These texts are easy to spot due to a lack of punctution!!)

Obviously, I thought what a dastardly plan!!

On the last page, there was an addendum that mentioned something called the Bilderburg Group, apparently the NWO has made this organisation out to be an ultra-secret cabal made up of high ranking government officials and powerful business men when in actual fact... It's merely a timeshare pyramid scheme!! Oh the nerve of these people! C'est diabolique!! Shocked

There was a second addendum (wittily called Addendum two!!) It oultined a plan to enlist rogue beavers to 'gnaw' away at buildings so they'd collapse, seemingly, all by themselves!!

The pithily named Addendum Three was a status report on yet another evil plan in progress to upgrade world leader's wireless connections to the top secret sub-web ran by the NWO to control world events. It seems (going by the report) the memory sticks weren't compatible with the anal synchronization ports currently fitted to cyborg world leaders and other methods of role out were being sought... Shocked

I shit you not, after I finished reading, it disintegrated in my hands so I have no proof it ever existed!! But it did I tell you it diiiiid......

Wink

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:23 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:
Tin Foil Hat Shite

How many hours a week do you work?

What's your total tax burden?

How much do you pay for goods and services?

How regulated are you in your day-to-day life?

Now go away and think again. Carefully. Wink

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:37 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
pa_broon74 wrote:
Tin Foil Hat Shite

How many hours a week do you work?

What's your total tax burden?

How much do you pay for goods and services?

How regulated are you in your day-to-day life?

Now go away and think again. Carefully. Wink

Ummm, about 2 maybe...

Probably quite high (although I've stopped smoking so not as high as it was...)

Alot...

Not really, but probably more than I am aware...

Ok, I will dad. Laughing

Let me ask you a question now. Do you not think your response here was more useful in terms of getting the message across instead of the standard frothing diatribe (copied and pasted or not) that we usually get?

Now, you go away and think about that. Wink

Thumbs Up

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:46 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:

Let me ask you a question now. Do you not think your response here was more useful in terms of getting the message across instead of the standard frothing diatribe (copied and pasted or not) that we usually get?

No. Quantity over quality. Quality's been done, people didn't get it. Quantity has worked, very few people now believe 9/11 (for instance) was anything other than an inside job, or at least are prepared to consider the possibility.

Basic marketing technique, innit. Throw it in peoples' faces long enough and hard enough, any style, any format, reasonable, frothy or whatever, the message sticks.

And if that makes it harder for the sub-human filth at the top to operate, job's a good'un. Thumbs Up

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:51 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know nothing about the workings of this world.

Mister James wrote:
Quote:

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!11

HO nO Si teh kikes!!!11

I wondered how long it would be until your rabid sources went beyond 'bullshit' and into the realm of something more unpleasant. Looks like a spot of anti-semitism to go with Sir's raving mentalism.

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:04 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

No. Quantity over quality. Quality's been done, people didn't get it. Quantity has worked, very few people now believe 9/11 (for instance) was anything other than an inside job, or at least are prepared to consider the possibility.

Basic marketing technique, innit. Throw it in peoples' faces long enough and hard enough, any style, any format, reasonable, frothy or whatever, the message sticks.

And if that makes it harder for the sub-human filth at the top to operate, job's a good'un. Thumbs Up

I beg to differ, how many millions got together to protest against the war in Iraq? Its not about quality or quantity any more it is, as you say, about presentation.

You need an acceptable face for your cause, you also need to distance yourself from the ill-thought out ranting weirdies who tend to hijack your message.

Throw it in peoples faces for long enough and they just become desensitized to it.

Finally, I'm not sure I believe that more people believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy than don't and finally, ummm, finally; there is a massive difference between believing it to be a conspiracy completely and to be willing to entertain that as a possibility.

Thumbs Up

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:
I beg to differ, how many millions got together to protest against the war in Iraq? Its not about quality or quantity any more it is, as you say, about presentation.

Just shows you that they have their own goals in mind and are ready to ignore a massive part of the population. It doesn't matter how you present it, we don't matter to them and they aren't interested in anyone elses say.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 16:30 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck all this shit about corrupt UK governments etc, if any of you have been reading closely today, you might have seen that the USA and Poland have agreed to install a base for interceptor missiles on Polands land.

Russia have threated to point their nukes at Poland.

Cold War 3, ahead. Smile
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:

Just shows you that they have their own goals in mind and are ready to ignore a massive part of the population. It doesn't matter how you present it, we don't matter to them and they aren't interested in anyone elses say.

Presentation isn't as straight forward as that. Its about who says it, when they say it and in what medium, basically any and all possible permutations of the three.

They need to be played at there own game, its come down to that. For example, the USSR spent years during the cold war trying to plant sleeper agents in the labour party with some limited success, this is the kind of thing that needs done to counter the abuse of power now, but there is no unified organisation able to do it.

Presentation in this instance is everything.

Everyone knows you can ignore Bob Geldoff and a million marching citizens, I suppose its a form of plausible deniability. 1 million marched out of 30 odd million potential voters, they can afford to ignore it.

Realistically, you're never going to get 20 million of the 30 odd million who can vote out on a march so other methods of presentation need to be developed.

Thumbs Up

LeeR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will someone check his IP address, I reckon it's Cestrian Wink

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:42 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 or as it should be 11/9 didn't happen. the Twin Towers are still there and are just being hidden by a very clever mind tricks. Everyone in their right mind knows this except for the mindless sheep who just follow the masses who know that........... hold on if every one knows it was an inside job then who are the masses who are the sheep following what the scum governments say. Do we have two most and masses? Or do we just have a few tin hat wearers who read between the lines and can only say everyone is against everyone because everyone follows everyone and everyone............. hold on we are back to the everyone is and doesn't.
just get my tin hat out and have a lie down.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
tinfoil hat shite..

How much of a coincidence does it have to be that 3 buildings collapse exactly like a controlled demolition because of fire damage, in one day, for the first time in history?

It doesn't take a genius to see there's something wrong with that excuse.. Rolling Eyes

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:58 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Skudd wrote:
tinfoil hat shite..

How much of a coincidence does it have to be that 3 buildings collapse exactly like a controlled demolition because of fire damage, in one day, for the first time in history?

It doesn't take a genius to see there's something wrong with that excuse.. Rolling Eyes

Shh! Don't scare him! People like him are holding onto their sanity by a tenuous thread. That's why they make up stuff like tin-foil-hat-wearing boogeymen, it's how they maintain, goddamnit! Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:16 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Skudd wrote:
tinfoil hat shite..

They haven't fallen down, they are still there.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:21 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

Shh! Don't scare him! People like him are holding onto their sanity by a tenuous thread. That's why they make up stuff like tin-foil-hat-wearing boogeymen, it's how they maintain, goddamnit! Laughing

Who is scared? Not me! I know the truth is out there. Why does God have damn it anyway? I could make up the Conspiracy Boogeyman to maintain my angst instead.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

You have no answer and you know it so the best you can do is try to be a smartarse gobshite that's just loud enough to keep yourself from taking a serious look at what happened.

You can believe that it was a bunch muslims who stole 4 passenger planes, hit 75% of their targets without any interference from the air force, defied the laws of physics and nature, not once but three times when 3 buildings collapsed in exactly the same way because of fire but that's a load of stupid shit that someone made up.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Skudd wrote:

You have no answer and you know it so the best you can do is try to be a smartarse gobshite that's just loud enough to keep yourself from taking a serious look at what happened.

You can believe that it was a bunch muslims who stole 4 passenger planes, hit 75% of their targets without any interference from the air force, defied the laws of physics and nature, not once but three times when 3 buildings collapsed in exactly the same way because of fire but that's a load of stupid shit that someone made up.

The two main towers were built the same were they not? Seems plausible to me that they would collapse the same way.

Mark
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 303 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4