Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Saddest tattoo

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

What's saddest?
Cambridge United
64%
 64%  [ 16 ]
Koi Carp
36%
 36%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

autistboi This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
autistboi This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 08:24 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

autistboi wrote:

Normally I'm not one for a conspiracy theory but I wonder if this action was intentionally taken (by stinkwheel or Korn or one fo the other mods) to try to get me off this forum for... whatever reason???!!! Upsetting MayJay and Nobby the Bastard? Bless their hearts x

You have not upset me. In fact you provided something of an entertaining couple of days... but something that your autistic element can't grasp is you eventually induce boredom.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 08:25 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleeping

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame, Bickle was quite entertaining, better than autistboi and Derek Noakes. Perhaps PM Korn to see if he can get the jump leads back on TB and make that incarnation live again?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:33 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Bickle was quite entertaining, better than autistboi and Derek Noakes

What you tryin' to say Willis?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:45 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time back on the forum for over a week.

Autistboi and Derek Noakes have been banned for sockpuppetry plain and simple. Something which other users have personally been banned by Korn for in the past.

Haven't even read fully through any threads yet.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more Autistboi.

No more "Your karma is too bad for such a short post".

I bet he really wishes he hadn't posted that butt hole.

Crying or Very sad

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:10 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Autistboi and Derek Noakes have been banned for sockpuppetry plain and simple.

I can't keep up. So was Derek another Travis sock, or someone else's? Confused

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:27 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
Autistboi and Derek Noakes have been banned for sockpuppetry plain and simple.

I can't keep up. So was Derek another Travis sock, or someone else's? Confused

They were one and the same person.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/j80SM8Z.jpg

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that one fooled me too.

It's bad because I'm going to start suspecting every new member is a sock, and that might put them off!

EDIT: Was also Banana B1? Surprised

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:30 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's really desperate to have an account on BCF. Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/j80SM8Z.jpg

Known since 2nd May?

Y U NO TEL EVERY1???? Twisted Evil

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't need 30 pieces of silver quite yet.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:06 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'd hardly liken TB/autistboi/Noakes/whoever_else to Jesus.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but TB was amusing. Some of his posts were gold, the WHO WOULD WIN posts for example. I was hoping TB would get a second coming.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:45 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would use of a VPN get around the IP block?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Try turning yours off and see what happens..

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:00 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even sure his IP is actually blocked or if it's just bawwing and attention seeking? The forum has been gong for so long now that there are dynamic IPs which have obviously been recycled to multiple users who clearly have nothing to do with one another. Did it block your IP when you were banned? As I say, I was under the impression that only a nuked account instigated an IP ban. Maybe korn did it?

Although in fairness, not posting close-up pictures of human anal sphincters in SFW threads would probably have been the best bet in this case. No VPN required.

Not proceeding to deliberately make multiple sock accounts following a ban, despite clearly knowing a further ban would result would have been another plan.

I, for one, thought he added some colour to the forum too. However the troll factor was very high and a NSFW image in a SFW thread is an instaban and has been for a long time now.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:06 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
MCN wrote:

Try turning yours off and see what happens..

I don't use one.

And I am not turning it off and showing my dirty linen to all and Sunday.

I was IP blocked.

Impossible to appeal to authorities when unable to access anything of the site.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being able to judge the mood of the room is an important life skill.

Imagine going to a pub and eating lunch there every day for nearly a year. The barmaid doesn't like you, for reasons that will forever remain unknown, but she can't tell you she doesn't like you - her job is just to serve, and you haven't actually done anything wrong. She gets in league with some punk (offering him the usual implicit favours) who starts an issue with you. This guy is just some European greasy ponce in tight trousers, so you laugh in his face and tell him to bring it on whenever he likes. But she set this up so that this is all happening inside the pub, while she's hovering about. She immediately takes his side and tells you to get out. You feel indignant and offended because you haven't done anything wrong - some guy just started an issue with you, you think you're a regular customer, etc. So you leave, but resolve to come back when the manager/owner is back.

You come back and talk to the manager/owner. He listens to the story, sympathises, tells you you're not barred, etc. You get the impression that he doesn't like either the barmaid or the punk. The old guys sitting around him seem to agree. But look, if you're not wanted in a place, however unjust it may seem, you should take the hint. So the "appeal" to the bar owner was silly. Why impose yourself in a bar that doesn't have people in it who resonate with you.

The most dignified thing is to leave, not sneak in through the window or plead a case to higher authorities. There are other bars and pubs.

The "everyone who doesn't like me is a bully and an unjust tyrant" narrative is just tiresome. In life, lots of people dislike you for no reason at all. It can work the other way around (Kardashians, etc.) but that's rare. It's quite common to be disliked or judged unfairly (OR fairly - considered that?) Best to distance oneself from people and situations that don't suit you, and find others.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:39 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, you'd think we were talking about the Temple Room of the Jesuit Honour Guard rather than some two-bob moribund forum.

But yeah, well done, ya'll got rid of a seriously dangerous subversive agitator. *Sigh*, I can read and post safely again. Soooo relieved.

WANkers! Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:47 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Jesus, you'd think we were talking about the Temple Room of the Jesuit Honour Guard rather than some two-bob moribund forum.

But yeah, well done, ya'll got rid of a seriously dangerous subversive agitator. *Sigh*, I can read and post safely again. Soooo relieved.

WANkers! Laughing

You should have caught the hammer loads of times.
Your skill is offending the mortals of the forum but you obviously caught one of the Gods shagging a goat.
😂
Travis This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12