Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:37 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucklio Virtue Signals Again LLB wrote:
ThoughtControl wrote:

How unexpected a reaction.

Hoping for some Afghan sloppy twenty seconds of underage schoolgirls perchance?

Grow the fuck up snowflake, you're only concerned now it's foreigners doing it. Are you a 'white victims for white nonces' kind of guy? I bet you are. Miffed that they're taking your playthings away.

Struck a sore nerve I see.

People like you are the reason the incidents like Rotherham et al became the long running problem they were. They looked the other way, made excuses, "Just some schoolgirl slags innit", "Just like Jezza", cried racism at anyone who pointed out the problem. You are a symptom of the age we live in, an embodiment of a culture in decline because it's citizenry are either too self interested or too keen to fit in with the ruling orthodoxy, even when it's blatantly obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense that something is seriously wrong, and if it's left unaddressed then the problem will result in a drastic reaction when even the dumbest of liberals finally swallows the distasteful red pill of the truth.

Afghans molesting unprotected girls in a decadent culture I understand, because that is their culture. The fifth column of useful idiots that either import them, make excuses for them and protect them where possible, allowing the problem to continue are far worse of a problem.

https://kek.gg/i/4jMNJg.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:56 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
you're only concerned now it's foreigners doing it.

We're back to the "cleaning your house while more trash is blowing in" argument again.

Some Diversities do seem to be significantly more likely to commit and be convicted of crimes, including organised ficki-ficki. The take away point might be that if we import millions more like minded chaps then we should expect and plan for more of the same. More victims, more police, more courts, more prison capacity, all paid for by the welfare that they collect. Wait... I might have that last bit wrong. Eh?

Oh, unless we employ magical thinking, which does rather seem to be the strategy.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtlessCuntroll wrote:

Struck a sore nerve I see.

You couldn't strike a match, unless you knew it wasn't made in the UK. As I said, grow up snowflake. Or go suicide bomb a mosque to get your point across.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:

some words

I started reading your replies but had to go to the toilet because I can only deal with one load of shite at a time.

Well, you do produce a lot of shit on your own accord.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:20 - 25 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temporary hiatus! French fisherfolk are blockading Calais and Boulogne in protest against Dutch electrofishing which has already been Eurobanned.

First: But... Calais... Y U ... Eh? ?

Second: nice one, Brexit Blocking Corporation, relegating that to "Europe" news. Bad news from Euroland? Can't see how it could effect the UK. Rolling Eyes

Third: Clapping Let's hope for a long, cold weekend. Dance!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:52 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Afghans molesting unprotected girls in a decadent culture I understand, because that is their culture.

Funny dat... as there seems to be a particular archetype of such individuals in SEA too.

In fact there are so many a certain country had to remove the passports of 20,000 of them who regularly travelled to SEA in order to abuse children.

I can hear identical excuses being made already of course.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they the same ethnicity as Gary Glitter?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:02 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they the same ethnicity as Gary Glitter?

Well it certainly was strange why he wasn't stripped of his passport after his convictions... funny dat.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:31 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
there are so many a certain country had to remove the passports of 20,000 of them who regularly travelled to SEA in order to abuse children.

They're Australians, so convict stock already.

Also, for context, it's 3,200 actual sexy fenders and 16,800 x "teenager who has been caught sexting to his 15-year-old girlfriend".

For further context, the scale of the problem is not "20,000 who regularly travel to the region where the natives force their chilldren into prostitution".

It's 400 per year of all of the above travelling to countries where parents prostitute little girls for dollah. Applying the above ratio gives us 76 proper paedos travelling there.

You can imagine how many of those 76 are going there "in order to take advantege of the available market of little girls being forced to prostitute themselves by the very people who should be protecting them from that", but that's all you can do - imagine it. Unless you have some actual sources for that claim?

Also: isn't it dreadful that a majority white country is taking action to protect foreign children who are being prostituted by their own culture? Imperialist shitlords, they'll be meddling in the slave trade next, which means they're to blame for that as well.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:58 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
They're Australians, so convict stock already.

Also, for context, it's 3,200 actual sexy fenders and 16,800 x "teenager who has been caught sexting to his 15-year-old girlfriend".

Why are you splitting hairs? 30.01mph is still speeding and thus 15 YO is still under age and therefore they are still paedophiles any which way you try and split it.

Anyway it's merely to illustrate that it's a wide spread problem and unlike some individuals assert it's not limited only to certain cultures.

So you can't say all A are Y while saying all B are not Y in the same breath.

Nor does presentism work either as if things that happened centuries ago can be utilised to judge individuals now. Then exactly the same stuff can be done on others too and well frankly nobody really has really particularly clean sheet in that regard... they might have a good PR machine to gloss over it though.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:59 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Why are you splitting hairs? 30.01mph is still speeding and thus 15 YO is still under age and therefore they are still paedophiles any which way you try and split it.

The next line from the Paedofinder Senator is "I know sometimes, I think unfairly, they go on registers, but we're trying to work it out so they don't."

He seems confused about what's considered paedo, so what chance do I have? Sad

Itchy wrote:
Anyway it's merely to illustrate that it's a wide spread problem

I reply merely to illustrate that your claims were hyperbolic and didn't match the actual facts of the story.

Itchy wrote:
and unlike some individuals assert it's not limited only to certain cultures.

What individuals would those be?

Or are you generalising about BCF posters? Shocked

Itchy wrote:
So you can't say all A are Y while saying all B are not Y in the same breath.

Has somewhere here said that? I don't recall it. Perhaps you could quote it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't give a flying fuck if they arrest all these people that go abroad for child sex and incarcerate them for years, I really don't. I'd prefer they don't send them back after they get out either thank you very much.

However the fact we have perverts going there in whatever numbers does not in the slightest negate the fact I do not want foreign perverts coming here. The point being, which you seem to ignore, is that they get away with or it is studiously ignoired in our society because they are not white or are non Christian and it racist or Islamofobic or whatever the buzz word is today, to accuse them of anything .

It was proved by the Rotherham enquirey that it WAS ignored because of the fear of 'racist' to investigate the accusations. It is still argued there isn't a particular problem with Pakistani men from a certain group despite, Rochdale, Oxford, Bristol etc. That is burying your head in the sand.

This uncontrolled immigration that has no checks on the people coming in is totaly wrong. If I go just about anywhere in the world I can't get a visa/entrance if I have criminal record. We let people in with no checks and in some cases no proof of identity, That needs to stop.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:55 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The point being, which you seem to ignore, is that they get away with or it is studiously ignoired in our society because they are not white or are non Christian and it racist or Islamofobic or whatever the buzz word is today, to accuse them of anything ..

And the reverse never happens elsewhere right?

Polarbear wrote:
It was proved by the Rotherham enquirey that it WAS ignored because of the fear of 'racist' to investigate the accusations. It is still argued there isn't a particular problem with Pakistani men from a certain group despite, Rochdale, Oxford, Bristol etc. That is burying your head in the sand.

It was also proved by the Richard Huckle case that the reverse also happens. He ran a group of an unknown size. He produced manuals on how to get away with it. Yet it was seen as racist to investigate certain groups who are accused. It is still argued there isn't a problem with men from a certain group despite large groups being investigated extremely frequently.

As such proving Jewlio's point exactly that you only care because foreigners do it, yet when the reverse happens nah nothing to see here.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:28 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't half talk shite.

I care when everyone does something like that, be it MP's, clergymen, Pakistanis, muslims, organised crime, whoever.

Show me a group of ethnic Britons that have done child abuse etc. and have not been investigated due to racism or religious grounds which is what you are seeming to infer.

Oh, and show me this Huckle thing, Is it some theoretical shite as i expect.

But even the above is not the point being made.

As Roger said, we have enough of our own scum without importing new ones that get away with things because they are immigrants.

The point I and others are making is that we don't wan't to import foreigners that have either no inkling of how to act in our society, see Cologne and Sweden as well as Rotherham, Rochdale etc. for the extreme results or ones that are not checked and vetted. I have no problem with controlled immigration, I have no problem with people who have been vetted and found acceptable by the standards our government have set.

FFS I have worked all over the world and in every case I was vetted before being allowed in and given a work permit. That is all I ask here. Non of this 'oh he might be under 18, let him in but don't check he is as it's degrading' bollocks.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:49 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Catholic church have gotten say with it for decades, it's only recently that there's been a flurry of activity. Is that religion or power?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:59 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Oh, and show me this Huckle thing, Is it some theoretical shite as i expect..

Richard Huckle is a convicted child molester. He went to Asia and was convicted of 91 offences after one of his compatriots was caught. It is thought but impossible to prove due to encryption he had committed at least 200 offences ranging to around the low thousands.

He had his collar felt in Malaysia and go on guess which defence he used? You're racist against whites and Christians!!! The Malaysian police unable to decrypt his computers had to let him go. Had he been convicted he would have been sent to the gallows after being tortured.

Polarbear wrote:
FFS I have worked all over the world and in every case I was vetted before being allowed in and given a work permit.

Yes and you realise that lots of people around the world circumvent such checks? BCF had/has two people who openly boasted they worked on tourist visas and how they were sticking it to the man by working illegally in jobs with children. Yet there wasn't really much outrage about it.

Polarbear wrote:
I have no problem with people who have been vetted and found acceptable by the standards our government have set.

Sure the thing is though I'm calling you out on it because you expect a standard of behaviour which is entirely reasonable.

Yet this standard of behaviour is inconsistent when applied to your own.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

The point I and others are making is that we don't wan't to import foreigners that have either no inkling of how to act in our society, (and absolutely no intention of trying to fit in)see Cologne and Sweden as well as Rotherham, Rochdale etc. for the extreme results or ones that are not checked and vetted. I have no problem with controlled immigration, I have no problem with people who have been vetted and found acceptable by the standards our government have set.

FTFY.

I don't think the sexual predator/paedo thing is that uncommon in Islam. It makes the disproportionately popular job of
mini cab driver make much more sense (apart from the obvious tax avoidance advantages). The drunk to
incapacitation pickings must be pretty good when you spend all night picking them up from nightclubs and bars in
your Nissan. As stand alone men, they are mostly quite laughable, all of them suffer from terminal small man
syndrome which may go some way to explain why their patriarchial religion is so resistant to change/progress.
They are TERRIFIED of women, so they keep them oppressed and justify that with the Koran. White women are
viewed as nothing but whores so slightly below Muslim women then, who are (luckily for them)currently worth slightly less
than a camel and slightly more than a pair of dogs at todays rates.

Talking of dogs.
If my pet dog who I, by choice invited to live with me in my home kept repeatedly biting my hand despite me
offering it more than fair treatment, food, warmth, healthcare, and a quality of life it's unlikely to be able to achieve
by itself, it would be off to the vets and it wouldn't be returning.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:29 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

All those undesirables are just being smart. They see the other model minority groups get stamped[1] on despite behaving and often exceeding the natives.

So why behave and get stepped on exactly like those model minority groups?

When the alternative option is to be feared?

[1]https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/files/projects/health-and-harassment/Health%20and%20Harassment%20Briefing%20Note%20Oct2016.pdf

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

Yes and you realise that lots of people around the world circumvent such checks? BCF had/has two people who openly boasted they worked on tourist visas and how they were sticking it to the man by working illegally in jobs with children. Yet there wasn't really much outrage about it.

My enhanced dbs beats yours, motherfucker.

Its a reality of itinerant overseas work that it is often on grey visa terms. Meh. Especially in dev. Countries. I've met more sinister yefl teachers on real visa in sensitive positions with children than on tourist stuff, to be honest.

You should see the bullshit Australia throws at you if you want a visa… absolute nightmare, but I suspect they get less imported issues.

But anyway, captain economics, you should know that any system gets gamed as soon as it is introduced.

First world immigration is no different.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stamped on? Give it a rest Itchy. If you're white then you're criminalised these days for making a post on the internet that
is 'off message' let alone anything more sinister. Nobody has been paki, coon or chink bashing since the 70's and even then
it was only the skinhead NF lot doing that. I'm sure you'll post some kind of bizarre link to back up your claims but
a man of your talents should know that statistics can be made to say anything. Meanwhile in the real world, actual physical
incidences of hands on race hate crime are like lightning strikes. Unexpected, sudden and over in a second or two.
Unlike prolonged grooming campaigns which take a bit more thought and effort from quite large groups of morally
identical offenders. It seems that a chorus of everybody crying 'victim' is the best smokescreen when it comes to concealing
what goes on behind closed doors in a closed community. It also greases the wheels at the DSS no end.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:00 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:

My enhanced dbs beats yours, motherfucker.

Its a reality of itinerant overseas work that it is often on grey visa terms. Meh. Especially in dev. Countries. I've met more sinister yefl teachers on real visa in sensitive positions with children than on tourist stuff, to be honest.

You should see the bullshit Australia throws at you if you want a visa… absolute nightmare, but I suspect they get less imported issues.

But anyway, captain economics, you should know that any system gets gamed as soon as it is introduced.

First world immigration is no different.

It's different when I do it!

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

It's different when I do it!

The law is an ass Thumbs Up

You get paid a lot for accountancy. Accountants who merely balance the books do not get paid much Wink

Success is made by the willingness to operate along the morally ok and legally questionable.

I never said ban the immigrants, I just advocate Australian levels of stringency to our first tier economy.

Ie who do we need? Lets remove barriers to them coming in.

What do we have a surplus of. Lets remove them.

You added me in as fodder to your argument with others bawwing about checks.

Check your premises
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 126 of 207