Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:34 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Like what we're going to get stung for to put Ukraine back together after its all over.

I suppose we're only up to our necks with regards to the Ukraine money laundering scam war against Russian. The Yanks are in well over their heads.

I'd argue it all went wrong with the 2008 crash: the money taps turned on and it's been a steady procession of parasites ever since Sad

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:16 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bbc was not too bad at the beginning of the Ukraine Russo war.

They had folk in Moscow too.bur putin kicked all real journos oot.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:24 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Bbc was not too bad at the beginning of the Ukraine Russo war.

They had folk in Moscow too.bur putin kicked all real journos oot.

They still have that main correspondent in Moscow - and the authorities seem surprisingly content to have him continue his unbiased journalism.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:30 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I'd argue it all went wrong with the 2008 crash: the money taps turned on and it's been a steady procession of parasites ever since Sad

There's always been a money tap, that's the genius of the fractional reserve banking system. It's where all this invented money goes and why so little of it seems to circulate through the pockets of the great mass of the population. It looks just like a merry go round of contracts which invents a super luxurious lifestyle for those getting to ride the horseys. The rest of us just get to watch. Never mind leaving the EU maybe we should leave the City of London. Create our own banking system (because the CoL banks dont belong to us) and not allow any of the CoL's peons (tory bstards) across the border, they can sit in their stinking square mile. We really need to apply some lateral thinking to the problem.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:11 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
There's always been a money tap...

True, but it's been scaled-up exponentially since 2008.

The debt spirals have progressed up the tree from private to corporate to banking to state. There's nowhere else for the debt go anymore Sad

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:07 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*ckers are going to need our tax revenue to bail them out the next time they screw up the country!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
That why im mortgage free and have not need to work for decades.

Sewing mailbags must've paid well Wink

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:40 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
dave001 wrote:
That why im mortgage free and have not need to work for decades.

Sewing mailbags must've paid well Wink

''Working out how to beat the system' is code for thievery.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 28 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to either have physical gold in-hand or Bitcoin, everything else relies on "The System" to be working.

For example investing in a private equity fund will be no different to playing the lottery once it's mandated such funds have to buy government bonds "for safety" Sad

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:57 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
That being said what's not being talked about also needs to be taken into consideration.

Like what we're going to get stung for to put Ukraine back together after its all over.

Trillions so far.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:34 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bridge attacked again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-66219127

The Russians seem very butt-hurt over this Smile

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:54 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, it's Ukraines bridge anyway and if they want to blow it up, that's up to them.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:25 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The structure was built, at a reported cost of $3.6 billion, by a firm belonging to Arkady Rotenberg, a close ally and former judo partner of Putin." (Reuters)

Nice to have pals in high places.

I don't know if Rotenberg has more than one business.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
The bridge attacked again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-66219127

The Russians seem very butt-hurt over this Smile

Annexing and maintaining access to Crimea was the original reason for the conflict in 2014. I think it's also quite an important supply line for Russia.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:27 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Annexing and maintaining access to Crimea was the original reason for the conflict in 2014. I think it's also quite an important supply line for Russia.

No fucking shit, sherlock.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:27 - 18 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
M.C wrote:

No fucking shit, sherlock.

You're both wrong.

It's an important supply line for Crimea. (Port of Sevastopol. Where the Russian navy has a big office.)

Razz

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:42 - 18 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the Russian rhetoric I find amusing. The "terrorist state" moniker echoes the labelling the Americans pinned on Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:50 - 18 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
You're both wrong.

It's an important supply line for Crimea. (Port of Sevastopol. Where the Russian navy has a big office.)

Razz

Nah they've no interest in the port there, Russians are just trying to secure their summer hols in Crimea Smile

Monaco
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 08:16 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Re: Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
On 5th of Dec 2022 Russia army will lose 50% of all tanks and collaps.
[img]some bonehead chart.[/img]

THIS AGED WELL...

Val wrote:
I hope January 2023 will the end of Russia.
They'll resort to nukes before they let that happen… Oh, and the UK will be the very first place they strike. If you listened to the experts, you'd know that.

Val wrote:
EU and US will have the full ban of Russian oil end of 2022.
Which is symbolic
<--- It was indeed symbolic!
Val wrote:
because the current sanctions have crippled Russia#s economy:
Is lack of Coca-Cola your definition of "crippled"?

Val wrote:
Russian have lost until today 939 tanks that is twice more tanks lost then the combined UK and Germany tank forces!
Yeah!, woo-hoo! But how many tanks did Ukraine lose? I'm gonna say seven. Why? Because I like Ukraine, so I'm just gonna ignore all the other evidence and dismiss it as "Kremlin propaganda".

Val wrote:
Data is here:
Data was wrong.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here… You like to sit on the couch and watch the news with a cold beer. Am I right?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:58 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one welcome our new Russian shill.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Re: Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps? Reply with quote

Monaco wrote:

Val wrote:
Russian have lost until today 939 tanks that is twice more tanks lost then the combined UK and Germany tank forces!
Yeah!, woo-hoo! But how many tanks did Ukraine lose? I'm gonna say seven. Why? Because I like Ukraine, so I'm just gonna ignore all the other evidence and dismiss it as "Kremlin propaganda".

Ах, вы являетесь товарищем Советского Союза и лояльного сторонника Путаина. Пусть ваш картофель всегда будет горячим, а ваша водка холодно и может получить подарок после лаковки Новичока, но не до того, как его яички медленно раздавлены на пороке.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:09 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys realise you've chosen to side with Val Shocked

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
You guys realise you've chosen to side with Val Shocked

Have I? Who says?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 16 of 21