Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump did it, how bad will it be?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
White America HAS spoken. That's fine. They have as much rights as any other American. Thumbs Up

#Fatilliterateincestuousbastardslivesmatter Laughing

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:47 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

If you found that interesting, I recommend Mark Buchanan's 'Ubiquity'. It approaches the stuff of tension within dynamic systems from a maths and physics perspective. It's a decent read.

Alternatively, this chap reckons it's just well-written nonsense.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't know, what the outcome will possibly be, but it sure will be fun to watch...
https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/wrestling-fight-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-gif-animation.gif

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:53 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
White America HAS spoken. That's fine. They have as much rights as any other American. Thumbs Up

#Fatilliterateincestuousbastardslivesmatter Laughing

I thought you were pro-migrant?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:

If you found that interesting, I recommend Mark Buchanan's 'Ubiquity'. It approaches the stuff of tension within dynamic systems from a maths and physics perspective. It's a decent read.

Don't really have the time but this reader review seems to cover it quite well:

Quote:
An interesting book along the lines of Blink, Tipping Point. Using several global examples, Buchanan tries to show there is no way to predict future events, earthquakes, market crashes, etc. When we imply we know how major events like these happened, it is always in hindsight. In particular I liked his example using economists predictions. There was NO case where any economist predicted any of the events we have been through. Economics is a particularly good example of his methodology since there is generations of accumulated data to pour over.

Finally he discusses system equilibrium and the idea systems always tend towards a stable state. In fact he says most events are because many of these systems are in fact always on the edge of criticality and we have no way of knowing how, why, or what will cause the turning point that will push complicated systems over the edge and cause upheavals.

So essentially many social systems are based on equilibrium and random, totally unpredictable perturbations of that equilibrium which can only ever be understood in hindsight.

I'll take that; quite interesting Karma

Last edited by Lord Percy on 21:02 - 09 Nov 2016; edited 1 time in total

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:02 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

What utter shite. Merkel will be gone next year and the EU will be dealing with the US.

In your dreams. The only reason Brexit/Trump has hapenned was Daily Heil/Fox scaremongering lies and propaganda.

There are no nazi media rags in mainland Europe to make that happen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

What utter shite. Merkel will be gone next year and the EU will be dealing with the US.

In your dreams. The only reason Brexit/Trump has hapenned was Daily Heil/Fox scaremongering lies and propaganda.

No idea what her main story is but there are mutterings about Marine le Pen being next.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I thought you were pro-migrant?

I'm pro swapsies. For every immigrant we send over a number of our feckless bike thieving scumbags to the immigrants country of origin. As a bonus we send some human resources people as well.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:13 - 09 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Doh! You still don't get it do you.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:00 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone on this forum have any idea just how bad racist issues are here in the States, especially the Southern ones?
It makes some of our esteemed BCF right wingers look like tree-hugging fairies!!!

Here's a starter for you. When my wife started middle school, in this reasonable sized Florida town that we live in, hers was the first year that had non-segregated classrooms. The county education board was so concerned that the white parents would pressure the school into separating out the African-American kids that they knocked down the walls of the classrooms and had four teachers teaching her year group in one room instead of four rooms.
Holy shit you're thinking, mentalboy must have grabbed himself a granny (which he did but she's not THAT old, yet...). The year in question ...1980. Remind me again will you, when do the history books say that US segregation ended???

I have a brother-in-law who thinks it perfectly acceptable to refer to the Hispanics on the building sites as LBG's, little brown guys, he's a thoroughly nice chap otherwise!
Wetbacks is another delightful term that gets bandied around without a second thought by many of the rural characters that I've met. They're referring to anyone who might be Hispanic, not just those who came here illegally.

A customer of mine today, and these are the really scary ones who look and seem normal until you talk politics with them, told me she'd voted for the 'lesser of two evils' because he'd 'protect the religious freedoms that Murica was founded on' . Meaning she expected him to enforce her 'conservative Christian' right to worship freely whilst she condemns the LGBT types, pastafarians, abortionists, muslims, immigrants, gun control movement, etc. Probably easier just to have said 'fuck anyone that's not white middle class hetero'.
I bit my tongue and just thought 'ferk you lady, you and your hubby may have made a few bucks in NY but at least I don't live on a trailer park.' Laughing

Kids in my wife's classes are genuinely scared that they'll be deported because Mr Trump and his cronies want to scrap birthright citizenship protection given to the children of foreign nationals ( illegal or otherwise).

Murican Whitey is running scared by the fact that in just a few short years they'll no longer be in the majority and is pissed off with government corruption, despite the fact that many don't recognise that the reason it's so grim is down to their collective national attitude towards making money. It doesn't matter to them how you come by it, the end result is all that matters.
It's going to come as a bit of a shock to mr and mrs USA when they finally realise that the reason all their tatty cheap shite comes from China is because they themselves don't want to earn peanuts or pay the going rate for homegrown brands.

For my own part, I would really love to see the stupid pillocks vote in a megalomaniac narcissist and suffer the consequences but I doubt very much that Mr Trump will actually follow through with even half the stuff he promised his faithful followers. Just another BS artist in Washington, as if they haven't got enough of them already.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:10 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the street protests have already started. #notmypresident.

How reminiscence of the remain lobby from Brexit. We can't lose so everything is OK.

Oh wait, we lost, FOUL.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 08:16 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I see the street protests have already started. #notmypresident.

How reminiscence of the remain lobby from Brexit. We can't lose so everything is OK.

Oh wait, we lost, FOUL.

People are rioting and protesting a democratic election and in the same breath call Trump a fascist. Laughing

The left is a joke.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:27 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Kids in my wife's classes are genuinely scared that they'll be deported because Mr Trump and his cronies want to scrap birthright citizenship protection given to the children of foreign nationals ( illegal or otherwise).

As far as illegals go, why shouldn't they deport them, they are illegal. The clue is in the name.

I worked in Norfolk, Virginia at Norshipco for a few years and can understand what you are saying. As I said in another thread, fear is a powerful motivator. It got people off their ass for Brexit. It got them off their ass for Trump. When you can see your lifestyle/culture being eroded on a day by day basis it frightens people.

I do not want to leave my grandchildren a legcy of brown is good, white is bad, which is the left wing way of calling you a racist if you don't like their policys so I'll revolt. The whole of the white world is heading that way.

The worm has turned.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:34 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

#WhiteVotesMatter

They apparently matter more, since Clinton II looks to have edged the popular vote, but Trump has rekt her on States. They really could do with ditching the archaic man-on-a-horse era delegate system and just have a global[*] one-person-one-vote election for their ersatz monarch.

And yes, I get that the "U"SA is deeply divided by race. It's likely to remain that way while so many "community leaders" are making a good living out of carping on about it.

Perhaps they'd be happier with some sort of triumvirate arrangement? Trump's big on construction, he could build a Blackhouse and a Brownhouse as well.

[*] "World Series"

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:53 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
some interesting stuff

Well, the KKK are claiming they played a huge role in electing Trump...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:12 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:

If he doesn't "disavow" them yet again, does that annul the result? Thinking

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:38 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

If he doesn't "disavow" them yet again, does that annul the result? Thinking

We should ask Gina Miller

lingeringstin...
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:57 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Best thing ever Reply with quote

America has been run by a long line of underhanded, lying obnoxious shitbags for as long as I've been alive. The rich matter, the poor get stuffed. The elite rule. Trump might be most of the above but at least he appeals to the majority of Americans who are't The Rich And Elite, they simply see him as not business as usual and that is a major plus to anybody who's ever lived there. Voting for a turnip would have been better than voting for Biusiness As Usual.

It's been a vile, seedy and sinister George Bush style world ever since the beginning of the 1990's with BUsh The First (ex CIA head remember) right up to Bonehead Obama's pointless few years of absolutely nothing but The Same Old Shit All Over Again. Anybody under the age of 50 has never know anything but the same old shit in government and it stinks. Trump might be a flawed president and shady human being but he's the best thing that's happened to that country in decades.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:51 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
We should ask Gina Miller

Mrs Miller, a mother-of-three who was born in Guyana but grew up in Britain, was called a 'foreigner' and an 'immigrant'

Er... facts be racist, yo.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
mentalboy wrote:

As far as illegals go, why shouldn't they deport them, they are illegal. The clue is in the name.

Sure, deport illegals but I 'm referring to kids born here. They have a right to citizenship in the country they were born in, no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's part of an international agreement that applies to any newborn anywhere in the world.

Besides, who do you expect to mow my lawn if my 'cash only' guatemalan gets the boot. I'll have to service the mower and do it myself, ferk that for a game of soldiers. Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
mentalboy wrote:
some interesting stuff

Bollox they did, most yanks that are racist aren't that overt.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:06 - 10 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
I'm referring to kids born here. They have a right to citizenship in the country they were born in, no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's part of an international agreement that applies to any newborn anywhere in the world.

A common misconception. Unconditional citizenship by birth is essentially an American phenomenon, and one reason why the USA is such a rich target for the anchorbabby.

Anyway, I think it's time to hear from some of the people who helped The Donald to victory.

https://i.imgur.com/xE9q0CR.png
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 204 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11