Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

OFFICIAL BCF BBQ 2015 - Friday 7th August- Monday 10th Augus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:25 - 11 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

And not to forget the speaker-hero, without whom we'd have been a bit pushed for music after the other heroes ran their car batteries flat using their car stereos. Thumbs Up

Fuck yeah, me and bubbs carried that stereo back up to the tent area as we turned in for the night, I can't believe he put that thing on the back of a bike it was well heavy. C_dug sir I doth tip my hat t'ward thee.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:27 - 11 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... Laughing

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:43 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Just been thinking about next year. If we all buy paintball guns we can tear around the forest shooting eachother.

You're gonna want masks else someones losing an eye Laughing
I have a paintball gun and a pistol for such an occasion Thumbs Up

Howling Terror wrote:
^^^You're correct and I shall volunteer to finger Tracey Suntan-King whilst tugging off Sid.

I volunteer to watch.

Sounds like a good weekend guys, shame about the lack of bikes, looks like a better field than the crazy hill of last time Thumbs Up
there were girls at this one and I missed it?!!?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:50 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
^^^You're correct and I shall volunteer to finger Tracey Suntan-King whilst tugging off Sid.

Now then HT, you know the restraining order we took out against you rules out anything below the waist........ Laughing

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I retract my finger. Sad

[edit] ....very slowly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what could be better than spending a weekend, in a field, in Wales, with a motley crew of reprobates, such as yourselves, MARVELLOUS!
A big thank you has got to go to the Bubbs clan, for allowing us to spoil their peace and tranquility, long may it continue!
A special thanks to Bubbs for bringing Tracey and myself hot food on Thursday evening.
Great to meet up with everyone again and to see some folk for the first time!
The weather was good, (apart from Sun Morning), the booze flowed as did other stuff, plenty of food and plenty of chat, can't wait to do it all again.
As for the kids in the corner, dunno what they were worried about, it wasn't as if we we going to give them a hard time, just a shame they felt they couldn't join in.

Had a cracking ride home, 2pm Tuesday, didn't have a vehicle in front of me for 50 miles!!! Shocked

The only thing I would say is, if you want to eat chicken, buy boneless, it's easier to cook, quickly, on the Barby!

Thanks to all who attended for making it a memorable weekend.
To those who didn't, you, really, don't know what you're missing!

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

This BCF'er is suffering from BBQ withdrawal!

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Troodos-Pool-Guy/BCF%20BBQ%20Rage_zpsojhcssug.jpg

Non attendees take note Exclamation

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you 'do' any bikes aside riding to and fro.... ?

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 13 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
This BCF'er is suffering from BBQ withdrawal!

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Troodos-Pool-Guy/BCF%20BBQ%20Rage_zpsojhcssug.jpg

Non attendees take note Exclamation

OR

He is living up to his username Wink

Last edited by J0Al1 on 00:08 - 14 Aug 2015; edited 1 time in total

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 14 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

J0 wrote:
Did you 'do' any bikes aside riding to and fro.... ?

There was only really one stunning day (which was really lucky given the location) and that was Saturday. So people had to choose between shooting + JCB + beer and going for a hoon. If we'd been mega lucky and gotten two days of brilliant weather, both would have been done for sure (assuming we were allowed / it was possible).

So half a dozen BCF went out on bikes early doors, got lost, got a leaky fork seal, drank tea, scared the sheep, nearly crashed and spanked our bikes for 8 hours Smile

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:10 - 14 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it went to plan and as expected.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO... what's the consensus on making the Farm BBQ an annual thing? Maybe we could have 2x BBQ's as I know it's a trek for you guys.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:02 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of two, there's a better chance I might make it to one Thumbs Up
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:41 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well up for annual.

BCF history would suggest bi-annual = flop - too diluted.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:33 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
SO... what's the consensus on making the Farm BBQ an annual thing? Maybe we could have 2x BBQ's as I know it's a trek for you guys.

Yay! We're up for that. We had a chat when we got home and thought that if it suited you we could come down a couple of days early and help you set up. After all, we do have the time as we don't have the pressures of work, babies etc.

Also if you and others were up for it, I'd be happy to gather beer, bacon, burgers and other booze in advance of people's arrival.

Not sure of financial practicalities, maybe PayPal in the few days beforehand.....

In short, Bubbs, you don't have to do all the work, we're volunteering.

It is a long way for many, but as those of us in the know, errrr, know, it's well worth it. I can still feel the love.

My only other suggestion is that Bubbs sets the date and we all fit in with it rather than the ballot system which always ends up with someone moaning!

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking ace venue with fucking ace roads with some fucking excellent bikes and, *average people. Thumbs Up

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G08LaT3ZE8o/VIG5FT4AtrI/AAAAAAAAAqI/qECJfIiJ8WI/s1600/photodune-4809119-approved-xs.jpg

*Ranging from retard to remedial.

Last edited by Howling Terror on 19:13 - 27 Aug 2015; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Average! Up yer bum fish face!

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up yer fish bum face.

[edit] Now the Starburst high is subsiding.

Apologies. Embarassed

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Fucking ace venue with fucking ace roads with some fucking excellent bikes and, *average people. Thumbs Up

And you didn't fucking come out to play on them, ya fucking waster! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I is a remmy. Mr. Green

3:30am and was nicely tipsy n relaxed n expanded.
ST2 had poorly exhaust.
Woke up and had a beer before breakfast.
Had a minor relapse in my tent whilst you 6 were zapping about.
Had refreshments and was too wasted again. Rolling Eyes

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
I is a remmy. Mr. Green

3:30am and was nicely tipsy n relaxed n expanded.
ST2 had poorly exhaust.
Woke up and had a beer before breakfast.
Had a minor relapse in my tent whilst you 6 were zapping about.
Had refreshments and was too wasted again. Rolling Eyes

Tsk. Tut Tut Poor planning, and only 5 excuses? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 27 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:

Sir, if you don't mind the hassle and carnage, an annual BCF BBQ at your place would be cool.

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Also if you and others were up for it, I'd be happy to gather beer, bacon, burgers and other booze in advance of people's arrival.

Not sure of financial practicalities, maybe PayPal in the few days beforehand.....

You lovely people!!! Please adopt me, I'm mostly house trained.

Paypal worked well for the log levvy. Thumbs Up

"Tracey Suntan-King" wrote:

I can still feel the love.

Maybe take a restraining order out on Nobby

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:00 - 28 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the proper planning is in place and funds can be allocated earlier than on the day, I can sort cost price meat, breads and condiments etc with no bother at all.
I'd be up for a farm annual thing, especially if we nail down dates early next year for preplanning.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 28 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

Yay! We're up for that. We had a chat when we got home and thought that if it suited you we could come down a couple of days early and help you set up. After all, we do have the time as we don't have the pressures of work, babies etc.

It is a long way for many, but as those of us in the know, errrr, know, it's well worth it. I can still feel the love.

My only other suggestion is that Bubbs sets the date and we all fit in with it rather than the ballot system which always ends up with someone moaning!

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Having everything ready for arrival would be a nice touch. Just rock up, pitch up and party. (sounds like a take that album).

Happy to set dates. Although if there are 3 dates that suit me then having maximum attendance would be cool. I'll try to avoid all major festivals etc. Although BCF Fest should really trump these.

Bubbs

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:07 - 28 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Up yer fish bum face.

[edit] Now the Starburst high is subsiding.

Apologies. Embarassed

None taken, still feeling the luuuuurve x
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 287 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 36 of 40