Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 26 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Hey, as you're a member of the nation that invented Semtex, I don't want to piss you off.
That Czech Budweiser isn't that bad Smile

And all sorts of other weaponry, chemicals and other stuff that may be weaponised on demand. With a president that has questionable relations with Russia and China. And there were/are a lot of rocket silos here as well. Thinking

Budweiser is not bad, but I prefer Pilsner Urquell when I'm in Bohemia. That's the well known beer ''type'', that's brewed all over the world. And yes, it is fizzy and yes it's meant to be served cold. Thinking of it, Asahi (Japan) bought them recently.

By the way, Guinness is also something I enjoy.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:09 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was doing a bit of unexpected tidying up ( Shocked Laughing Laughing )
(see gears oiled thread)
... and I found a box with "provisions" in - bottled and canned tomatoes, soup, beans, that sorta thing.

Figured I could throw a jar of meatballs and a tin of chopped tomatoes together with a spoonful of garlic and a slosh of olive oil, make a bit of pasta sauce for tea.

But the meatballs are made out of what appears to be cat food (well they are Lithuanian, after all, not Italian) - and I seem to have somehow bought a packet of Shocked QUICK COOK Shocked pasta spirali.

Vile.

It's all congealed together in the saucepan now, even Longshanks (the greedy cat) doesn't like the meatballs.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I was doing a bit of unexpected tidying up ( Shocked Laughing Laughing )
(see gears oiled thread)
... and I found a box with "provisions" in - bottled and canned tomatoes, soup, beans, that sorta thing.

Figured I could throw a jar of meatballs and a tin of chopped tomatoes together with a spoonful of garlic and a slosh of olive oil, make a bit of pasta sauce for tea.

But the meatballs are made out of what appears to be cat food (well they are Lithuanian, after all, not Italian) - and I seem to have somehow bought a packet of Shocked QUICK COOK Shocked pasta spirali.

Vile.

It's all congealed together in the saucepan now, even Longshanks (the greedy cat) doesn't like the meatballs.

For this very reason god invented the kebab.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be right.
I wonder how far away from home me fella is.
It would be rude to commence kebabbing without him.

Fuck those meatballs, though.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 27 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuck up car shows
Well first one was just far too busy and I was stuck in a queue for over a mile before I have up

Second one decided I wasn't classic enough and told me to park in the field
This was muddy and full of cow shit so I declined and went home
Good job really as they would have charged me a tenner to park in it if I stopped
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the new songs on the radio, and the pronounciation of some words.

"Wit chew", instead of "with you", in particularly annoys me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Subway for my lunch today. In front was a man on his phone, chattering away, holding up the queue by asking the server to hold on for a minute whilst he finished his call. Everyone was too polite to ask to get a move on, 90 seconds later he is ready to order.

Totally ignorant Asian male.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:44 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
I went to Subway for my lunch today. In front was a man on his phone, chattering away, holding up the queue by asking the server to hold on for a minute whilst he finished his call. Everyone was too polite to ask to get a move on, 90 seconds later he is ready to order.

Totally ignorant Asian male.

Would have been less peeved had he not been Asian?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:25 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

Would have been less peeved had he not been Asian?

Possibly, if it was a wobbly breasted young 20 year old female I doubt I'd have minded, infact; I'd probably hope the conversation eeked out a little so I could gawp at her splendedness that bit longer.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:37 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bloody GP has finally noticed I've not been visiting him for ages, quite literally, years : I don't think I went once in the whole time I was doing Addison Lee, which was the best part of two years.

So now I have to go for a fuckin MOT Rolling Eyes

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughters riding school is packing up

So not only is she upset I won't be able to go and look at bottoms in jodpurs Embarassed Twisted Evil

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:56 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My bloody GP has finally noticed I've not been visiting him for ages, quite literally, years : I don't think I went once in the whole time I was doing Addison Lee, which was the best part of two years.

So now I have to go for a fuckin MOT Rolling Eyes

I’d definitely get a few advisories Embarassed

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:13 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.

He's had me on antihypertensives for the last 4 years and I've not taken a single one for over 2 years, because the for first 2 years (on and off) I hated having a stupid little cough or feeling light headed/dizzy. He ended up giving me variable doses so I could change it to see how I got on, but I just gave up taking them.

And I'm still not dead.

More to the point, I've not developed some other shite condition brought about by taking antihypertensives...

hellkat
not terribly compliant with medication
Rolling Eyes

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:12 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Me too.

He's had me on antihypertensives for the last 4 years and I've not taken a single one for over 2 years, because the for first 2 years (on and off) I hated having a stupid little cough or feeling light headed/dizzy. He ended up giving me variable doses so I could change it to see how I got on, but I just gave up taking them.

And I'm still not dead.

More to the point, I've not developed some other shite condition brought about by taking antihypertensives...

hellkat
Rolling Eyes

I have I have orthostatic hypotension, but I don't need meds, cos I'd be rubbish at taking them too. I do, very occaisionally, wake up on the floor after standing up too quick, and many times a week, have to hold on to something whilst I "ride a space shuttle" and try not pass out. All of which could be avoided, if I just remembered to stand up slowly. Which I don't.

Will need meds when I'm older I'm told, that's nice.

Supposed to get a field vision test every three months too, had the last one about 6 months ago. Rolling Eyes

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believed the weather forecast, Rain Clearing my FUCKING ARSE.. I got totally drenched so I went home after my delivery to Redhill, dried out, coffee, ciggie, dry clothes.

Got home and discovered that the rain this morning caught the forecasters out......

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:44 - 29 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
I believed the weather forecast, Rain Clearing my FUCKING ARSE.. I got totally drenched so I went home after my delivery to Redhill, dried out, coffee, ciggie, dry clothes.

Got home and discovered that the rain this morning caught the forecasters out......

well, I wore a full face crash helmet for a days green laning cos of rain - not my preferred open face

then the rain stopped almost as soon as I left the tarmac Rolling Eyes

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:11 - 30 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Me too.

And I'm still not dead.

hellkat
Rolling Eyes

Ah yes, those times when you take medication for something but the side effects make you wonder if it was worth taking it all.

I've been on omeprazole for the past few years for my acid reflux. Starts out great, no more nasty heartburn, no more waking up in the middle of the night choking on your own bile......

Only to have random bouts of the most horrific brown rain ever.

ಠ_ಠ

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:23 - 30 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
Daughters

bottoms in jodpurs Embarassed Twisted Evil

You need to stop reading Ste's posts, you sick fuck.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 30 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pouring 25L of apple juice down the drain just now. It was supposed to be cider, but it had turned to vinegar since last year. Sad Sad

This weekend I'll press some more, and just pasteurise it this time.

Edit: Blast. I should have used some of it to de-scale the bog.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 31 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
andyscooter wrote:
Daughters

bottoms in jodpurs Embarassed Twisted Evil

You need to stop reading Ste's posts, you sick fuck.

No problem here, Made Ste an enemy... cunt sorted....

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:23 - 01 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super-paranoid patient thinks I have bullied her.
And now will only speak to the office manager.

Jesus.
It's doing my fuckin' swede in Rolling Eyes

Ommmmmm ommmmm ommmm ... don't take it personal ...
*repeat like mantra*

Mind you, the amount of running round and arse kissing the office manager is having to do to this idiot, I'm kind of glad I don't have to speak to her, cos I would have told her to go fuck herself by now.

Mad

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 08:29 - 01 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

well, I wore a full face crash helmet for a days green laning cos of rain - not my preferred open face

then the rain stopped almost as soon as I left the tarmac Rolling Eyes

Open face for off roading... Fuck that, I've smashed my head pretty hard on a tree before and like fuck would I still have a face if I used an open face. Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:57 - 02 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's too many fucking tabbies in my neighbourhood.
Evil or Very Mad

I have two: Dennis and Lawrence, quite distinctly different in that Dennis only has three legs. The other cat, Longshanks, is black and white, and sneezes a lot. So I know who my crew are.

But at least 2 other tabbies keep wandering in here and making themselves at home. Shocked

I see random clusters of sleeping stripey fur, and its not until I engage them in conversation that they start backing anxiously down the hallway towards the back door, at which point I notice that they are interlopers.

Fuckers Rolling Eyes

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 03 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stubbed my toe Shocked the mother of all toe stubs Mad much pain, I think I’ve just broken my little toe Crying or Very sad
Oh feck!

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 03 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you want to send a long, complicated email to a company who only let you do so via a form on their website, and you do that but forget to copy your message (did I mention it was long and complicated?) before sending, so that when the company COMPLETELY IGNORES YOUR MESSAGE you have to write it all over again and can't remember what you wrote first time around...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 284 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 388 of 698