Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Global Warming BULLSHIT Reaches New Heights

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:51 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Global Warming BULLSHIT Reaches New Heights Reply with quote

WWF Blames Global Cooling On "Carbon Pollution"

Conservation group World Wildlife Fund has blamed human carbon emissions for the fact that the coldest August has been recorded in Australia for more than 60 years.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports:

The freezing temperatures are proof of the urgent need to cut carbon pollution, according to WWF development and sustainability program manager Paul Toni.

"We can expect more extremes in climate," Mr Toni said.

Mr Toni said if action was not taken, more volatile weather would be on the radar.

So now carbon emissions are not only responsible for the rapid heating of the Earth, but at the same time are the prime cause of global cooling, according to the WWF.

Which is it to be?

Only two days ago we reported that climate alarmists are touting radical plans to use reflective space drones to block out the Sun and “geo-engineer” the planet to save humanity from rapid global warming caused by greenhouse gasses.

Now we are asked to believe the same gasses are also responsible for unprecedented cooling?

(Article continues below)

Man-made global warming advocates are scrambling to explain away the fact that 2008 has so far been the coolest in the last five years.

In reality, there has been no global warming since 1998 as temperatures leveled off and are now beginning to plummet as a result of dwindling sunspot activity. Indeed, the month of August passed without a single visible sunspot being observed.

This has led some scientists to believe that we are more at risk from a new ice age than we are from global warming.

Climate change alarmists face embarrassment amidst a barrage of evidence that the planet has embarked on a clear and natural cooling trend.

China recently experienced its coldest winter in 100 years while northeast America was hit by record snow levels and Britain suffered its coldest April in decades and its dullest August since records began in 1929.

Of course, none of these facts fit in with the notion that warming mandates the poor and middle class be hit with multiple CO2 taxes in order to save the planet.

The answer, according to the WWF, seems to be simply to change the phrasing from "global warming" to "climate extremes", leaving the perceived cause in place but still ignoring actual scientific facts.

Global warming could stop NATURALLY for ten years,' say scientists
Last updated at 08:40 01 May 2008
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-563104/Global-warming-stop-NATURALLY-years-say-scientists.html

so what ever the weather the earth is fucked its your fault pay global taxes and be thankful Laughing

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

but mad_man could this have anything to do with the weather cooling off?
Sun Makes History: First Spotless Month in a Century
Drop in solar activity has potential effect for climate on earth.

The sun has reached a milestone not seen for nearly 100 years: an entire month has passed without a single visible sunspot being noted.

https://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+History+First+Spotless+Month+in+a+Century/article12823.htm

no not at all..these people aren't experts in global warming there for have no right to a say!

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:01 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I;ve said before, I would like to actually know what the fuck extra taxes is going to do to solve the problem (if, indeed, there is a problem to be solved). What they gonna do, throw money at the ozone in the hopes it will eventually bribed??

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
As I;ve said before, I would like to actually know what the fuck extra taxes is going to do to solve the problem (if, indeed, there is a problem to be solved). What they gonna do, throw money at the ozone in the hopes it will eventually bribed??

GhostRider

No-Thing. the public will be told there carbon "foot print" is down-they will feel they have done some good.its beyond a fcuking joke Laughing Laughing

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What next? Free patio heaters Cool Flocculent clothing tax?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

tax on money! takes trees and metal to produce money..humans believe they are the only ones lashing out effort and resources to get there wages? wrong..the earth is paying just as much if not more.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:46 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely timed as the scientists discover the sun has no sun-spots for the first time on record. It seems that in a few years we are in for much cooler weather....seems the global warming scam would fall flat on it's face...

..unless...

..you just replace the word warming, for cooling.

Simple! Laughing

Feck me they take us for mugs!

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
Feck me they take us for mugs!

That's because we act like we are - or at least the vast majority do.

Why bother to think for yourself when you can have someone else (preferably a celebrity) tell you what to think? It takes up valuable shopping time, dontcha know?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:27 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

global cooling caused by the same stuff that three months ago caused global warming Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i cant fucking believe it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

People think they're a LOT smarter than they actually are. How old is the planet and how many years of records do we have about the weather? Rolling Eyes

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

very little. its funny go on the "you cant drive big cars" screaming forum(greenpeace) theres no mention of any of this

https://www.infowars.com/?p=4345

chemtrails are of course the answer

ncrn
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:38 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been saying for aaages now that global warming is a joke beyond belief and this is just more evidence.

The earth has been getting cooler, and if CO2 was causing global warming, we were just doing ourselves a favour and buying some more time.

I do like how people are quick to blame man for the heat and cold and so on, but never really think about where heat comes from and what thats doing..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else read the first line as World Wrestling Federation Blames Global Cooling On "Carbon Pollution"

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:58 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i remember rightly they had to change the name due to this organization of toss pots searching for a purpose

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 16:58 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

powelly wrote:
Did anyone else read the first line as World Wrestling Federation Blames Global Cooling On "Carbon Pollution"

Every time.

Then I see their logo and I wonder what kind of sick fuck thought we should be breeding pandas for wrestling.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:27 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the mean time geo-engineer the atmosphere and give the lot of us sulphur poisoning Thumbs Up top dog science im sure glad there here to save us.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:05 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

These facts are as old as the earth. climate changes, we are to the earth what fleas are to a dog. the dog will scratch but it will still shit in the garden.
There is going to be a Tide Tax, The reason the tide comes in is because of climate change and mans pollution, the reason the tide goes out is because of mans pollution. If we spent more time on real issues rather than the crap we do the world would be a slightly better place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:24 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

there not targeting mans pollution..there after his C02 output Laughing
pollution is very ungood-chemicals and so on..c02 is a life giver Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
there not targeting mans pollution..there after his C02 output Laughing
pollution is very ungood-chemicals and so on..c02 is a life giver Laughing

That's the point, they see CO2 as the pollution and not the life giver it has been although I think it is CO3 that is higher up in the atmosphere and gives us protection.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:56 - 05 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

CO3?

Do you mean ozone (O3)?

Mark

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:28 - 06 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
CO3?

Do you mean ozone (O3)?

Mark

That's the pesky stuff. Thumbs Up I did say I think and sometimes, I must admit, I think incorrectly but we all learn from others Laughing

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 06 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

there facts about global warming is bullshit
https://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1720049_1720050_1721653,00.html

Caldeira modeled the effects on climate that Crutzen's notion of spreading sulfur particles into the air would have and found that geoengineering might be able to compensate for a doubling of the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

ITS FUCKING MENTAL-THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING MAN MADE PROBLEM

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 06 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there is no problem, but they have to have some reason to tax the arse off us. There have always been scare mongering things like this.

Stelmer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:39 - 06 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Cooling? lol.

Wait till 2012 when the sun starts a new cycle and the Mayan calendar ends......

https://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:06 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

robby wrote:
powelly wrote:

Every time.

Then I see their logo and I wonder what kind of sick fuck thought we should be breeding pandas for wrestling.

https://i37.tinypic.com/ruqoo0.jpg

What a brilliant idea! Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 276 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2