Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

911 THE EMPERORS CLOTHES

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:48 - 17 Sep 2008    Post subject: 911 THE EMPERORS CLOTHES Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmGaWzI0zQ

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 15:20 - 17 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video Hetzer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:11 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant comedy sketch. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyscrapers on fire and your car engine - what a good analogy.

Mark

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:51 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny but I agreed with everything he said Laughing

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 13:06 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont agree with all of it, but I do with most of it.

There are more vids at https://www.fknnewz.com/index.php

All pretty entertaining if you have a bit of an interest in that sort of thing.

EDIT

ah it seems to let you watch a few from that link and then it wants you to join

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 15:16 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
Skyscrapers on fire and your car engine - what a good analogy.

Mark

Indeed, I can't remember the last time I had a car with a Steel engine block. And an engine is controlled detonation not an uncontrolled fire.

The fire itself probably wasn't hot enough to melt steel, I can't think of a fire that would melt steel, it usually goes soft and buckles. You only have to look back at the Atherstone-on-Stour warehouse fire where the firefighters died lastyear to see that, that was a vegetable warehouse, hardly full of jet fuel, but it still wouldn't melt steel, just weaken it. With a weakened steel structure I don't see how a collapse was out of the question.

I don't know if they collapsed or they were demolished, but all these absolute proof videos are nothing of the sort, just speculation and they don't help their cause when they make stupid comparisons like stated.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you comb your hair in the morning without assistance?

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:25 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
can you comb your hair in the morning without assistance?

who are you talking to ? Confused

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 15:37 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's irrelevant who he's talking to, he's temporarily run out of argument so has to resort to some half wit comment like that. He'll be back in about 30minutes with a long rant about how stupid and blind we all are, or more Youtube 'evidence' he may post as mad_man, or forget to change accounts and post as Hetzer instead.

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
It's irrelevant who he's talking to, he's temporarily run out of argument so has to resort to some half wit comment like that. He'll be back in about 30minutes with a long rant about how stupid and blind we all are, or more Youtube 'evidence' he may post as mad_man, or forget to change accounts and post as Hetzer instead.

Is he Hetzer! Shocked wtf did I miss something here? looks like pure trollage to me.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:46 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
said a lot of crap+ but all these absolute proof videos are nothing of the sort,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo

video speaks for its self you brain dead fucking fool Laughing Laughing Laughing how thick can a human be Laughing Laughing Laughing its beyond a joke Laughing Laughing
if buildings fell like that just because of fire why is the a huge demolition industry..they would just light two fires Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:51 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
said a lot of crap+ but all these absolute proof videos are nothing of the sort,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo

video speaks for its self you brain dead fucking fool Laughing Laughing Laughing how thick can a human be Laughing Laughing Laughing its beyond a joke Laughing Laughing
if buildings fell like that just because of fire why is the a huge demolition industry..they would just light two fires Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fair enough we all are entitled to our oppinions and have different views but do you have to be so abusive about it? your dirty gob makes you look stupid not anyone else. Now I dont give a shit for your view anymore with your attidude.

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 15:58 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not as clever as he likes to think, he's now posting videos and referring to Building 7, when this was originally about the twin towers Rolling Eyes Building 7 wasn't hit by anything so it's suspicious, different story.

I'm not entirely sure it's Hetzer no, just a few things give an indication it might be. I see no reason why someone would join a bike chat forum just to post conspiracy theories, government rants and the like unless he was an existing member.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't give a flying fuck ive had it with retard nation bunch of useless cunts in nature you"d last 5 fucking second..couldt be more unaware of the surrounding's just sitting infront of a predator asking to be fucking eating.. well done! your ancestors and all those that gave there lives/time and effort to build a free society would be sooooo proud...fat stupid clueless wankers that inherited it get conned with the first con man to come by.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:02 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not as clever as he likes to think, he's now posting videos and referring to Building 7, when this was originally about the twin towers Rolling Eyes Building 7 wasn't hit by anything so it's suspicious, different story. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:07 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
He's not as clever as he likes to think, he's now posting videos and referring to Building 7, when this was originally about the twin towers Rolling Eyes Building 7 wasn't hit by anything so it's suspicious, different story.

I'm not entirely sure it's Hetzer no, just a few things give an indication it might be. I see no reason why someone would join a bike chat forum just to post conspiracy theories, government rants and the like unless he was an existing member.

He dasnt seem smart enough to be Hetzer. Just some weirdo that expects everyone to agree with him and when they dont he spouts off loads of insults and fails at winning anything other than looking like a complete wanker. Penny Coin Penny Coin

I would have listened again to your opinion Mad_mad and entertained it as I would do everyone's but you are a mad man really. Is there any way you can get your opinion across coherently without acting like a twat at the same time?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

but but but its copy and pasted.. your using facts that youve copied and pasted..you cant explain things without going over a paragraph and then you call us thick when we cant see whats infront of us..you place the colour blue and blue side by side the exact same shade and expect us to see that there the same thing

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
but but but its copy and pasted.. your using facts that youve copied and pasted..you cant explain things without going over a paragraph and then you call us thick when we cant see whats infront of us..you place the colour blue and blue side by side the exact same shade and expect us to see that there the same thing

I didnt call anyone thick? Shocked and who is "us"?

your freaking me out Shocked

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:38 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
you place the colour blue and blue side by side the exact same shade and expect us to see that there the same thing

Well you lost me with that.

Mark

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:10 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
i don't give a flying fuck ive had it with retard nation bunch of useless cunts in nature you"d last 5 fucking second..couldt be more unaware of the surrounding's just sitting infront of a predator asking to be fucking eating.. well done! your ancestors and all those that gave there lives/time and effort to build a free society would be sooooo proud...fat stupid clueless wankers that inherited it get conned with the first con man to come by.

...Mum?!??
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

faggg

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:14 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current affairs section description:
Vent your spleen on the issues of the day, but keep it civil please!

Mark

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
Current affairs section description:
Vent your spleen on the issues of the day, but keep it civil please!

Mark

Then how could he prove his point is true unless he uses profanity and is abusive? Rolling Eyes

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 18 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

as stated thats not to prove a point-thats my view of what you are.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3