Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Get raped and be sentenced to death

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Get raped and be sentenced to death Reply with quote

https://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/4701/17_Year_Old_Girl_Sentenced_To_Death_By_Hanging

read that, its fucking outrageous Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:06 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking animals. Wait til Siggi sees that, bet he'll have a few things to say about it too.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT/ Deleted the joke...

That's as wrong as things can be.

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 22:10 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlizx wrote:
Fucking animals.

Thats a insult to animals, they don,t treat there felmales the way those sub-human forms of life do.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:15 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatters wrote:

Thats a insult to animals, they don,t treat there felmales the way those sub-human forms of life do.

I assume you don't watch the Discovery Channel much? Wink
That's so disgusting. I want to ship the Spice Girls over there to brainwash them with Girl Power. Tehy are, quite frankly, backward apes. They're even more sexist than us in the 1950's!
How can they form an argument to back it up?
Oh, yeah...she killed him because he tried to rape her...wtf? The boyfriends abandoned them, too. Shows their ignorance as a whole, really. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I can't stand all this prehistoric bullcrap places like that embrace.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:30 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some animals rape. Confused

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

has siggi gone? coz he hasnt posted in a while AFAIK
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:36 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cqueen wrote:

He flounced.

See fights and flame wars.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:36 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the other rapists weren't prosecuted either,it's one arse backwards country. Great for their "we want nuclear power and don't give a fuck what you say."cause.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:38 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there's cases in other Islamic countries where people that /have/ been raped and haven't done anything about it have been stoned to death.

I wonder how many people living in England would act in a similar way if they were brought up in that sort of society.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 22:41 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bunch of cocks.

"the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless."

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 22:46 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
What a bunch of cocks.

"the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless."

I guess they don,t belive in chivalry

they would,nt anyway being musilms Wink
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:46 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cqueen wrote:

His toys were last seen orbiting Jupiter.

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 22:56 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
I wonder how many people living in England would act in a similar way if they were brought up in that sort of society.
Exactly the same proportion as in Iran, since morality is environmentally influenced not genetically/ethnically.

Just a side note, imo a very large % of the Iranian people do not want the current government in power.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 23:06 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats just fucking wrong.

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:14 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

Islam, such a peaceful and wonderful thing.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 23:16 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, such narrow sighted things Rolling Eyes.

Wink

Misc
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think countrys still hanged people, thats just wrong!

jok
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:27 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Get raped and be sentenced to death Reply with quote

It's sickening beyond belief that someone would be severly punished for self defence, let alone be sentenced to death. I have some sliver of understanding for how differing cultures might view killing someone (and kill someone she did, whether intentionally or not) especially since the wording of the site is not exactly neutral (thus implying that, just maybe, it's glossing over some details for the sake of pushing it's own agenda). However (with the same pinch of salt):

The article wrote:
In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

... I don't think I can put into words just how much that angers me. I'm a tree-hugging liberal freedom of choice nutter, generally, but things like this make me reconsider my position.

Katie
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:35 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god. That's just beyond sick! That poor, poor girl! I can think of a few things I'd like to happen to those b*stards. Evil or Very Mad

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 01:47 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might uy some tickets to go and see NATO Vs Iran in summer '06 Smile .

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

DrJustice
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:55 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats muslims for you ,they treat females like 2nd glass citizens ,well not even that high Thumbs Down

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:16 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not even surprised by that story Iran is run by evil men.

kal9001
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 02:18 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell, they are hanging innocent people, that seems a good enough reason for the US to go to war Very Happy (what isn’t these days Razz)

Islam is a crock...sorry, it is, so is Judaism and Christianity, they all hold archaic beliefs that have been disproved by science for hundreds of years, the earth 5000 years old...i think not. any belief that pits one race against another is a sham. seriously, all 3 holy books dictate that other religion should not be tolerated, and the old testament (which is common in all 3 books) specifically states that regardless of your relation to another person you should kill them if they don’t follow the same creed Middle Finger

besides it doesn’t matter which faith you are (among the main 3) they all say unless your [insert faith] then your going to hell...so by the sounds of it we are all off to hell as you cant be all 3 at once. Unless you have a severe case of satanic possession.

I advise all people who are “strong of the faith” to reconsider your opinions and begin to think rationally, and stop following the “truth” of a book that half of it predates Christ, and the rest was written 2-300 years after and has also been revised by several kings (who knows what kind of political motives were twisted into it).

Also by the way, I understand that’s all quite harsh, I don’t hate religious people. I just hate the way people are brain washed by some book that admittedly has some common sense hyped by bullshit. The “holy book” regardless of which faith you are, is no substitute for freedom of thought. It hampers development, creates extremists and is a major cause of all world conflict (the crusades, WW2, Gulf 1&2) just to name the most famous. As I say this isn’t directed at anyone specifically. It is not meant to make offence.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 06:10 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAL9000 wrote:
The “holy book” regardless of which faith you are, is no substitute for freedom of thought. It hampers development, creates extremists and is a major cause of all world conflict (the crusades, WW2, Gulf 1&2) just to name the most famous.

The crusades - a safety valve for ambitious european nobles and a way for the Vatican to consolidate it's power. Also a reaction to the muslim invasion of europe. (for territorial gain - not religious) The whole shebang assisted by pure greed.

WW2 - Based on a German desire to reverse humiliations suffered under the treaty of Versaille, the Italian desire to recapture the glory of Rome, and the Japanese wish to carve out a huge Hegemony in the Pacific.

Gulf War 1 - Protecting oil interests and assisting an ally.

Gulf War 2 - Protecting oil interests and safeguarding the region.

Religion didn't cause any of them, politics and greed did.

Looks like religious folk don't have a monoply on believing in total hogwash, eh?

With regards to the original post - these things have been going on for centuries, the media knows all about them but chooses not to publicise it because it doesn't fit into their political agenda.

Surely this one incident is more shocking than the whole cartoon fiasco? Look at how much international attention is focused on the US when it decides to execute a convicted criminal on far less dubious grounds, and yet middle eastern countries seem to get away scot free.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 102 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3