Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How F*cked are we?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:44 - 13 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

and your point is? I thought you were all for free speech?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 13 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
mad_man wrote:
and if everything every one is saying is true? Laughing

Quote:
arrow mindedness in any form is still narrow mindedness and the scare mongers here are the most narrow I have ever read.

your well beyond narrow minded man you cant even look at the facts and when they mount to the point you cant denie them you just walk away and stop posting in that thread Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you repeat drivel often enough it doesn't become a truth. i forget to post on drivel sometimes as some of the people on the posts don't matter. some think if they post the last post then they have "won". it is the internet, you are not important to me, get over it.
from time to time you may post a valid point but it is lost in the tripe. All your internet posturing means diddly squat. It doesn't matter how many poor sexual references you make, it doesn't make your point or the drivel more or less right or relevant.
Just remember, to me you are not important, you don't mean anything. I just think it is amusing how you need the affirmation from others to gain your worth.
and it is because I am open minded that the narrow minds of others become so apparent. We all know that there are wrongs in the world and society, but I also know that there is a lot of good too with many shades between.
There are cover ups and there is a need to know. There is also a here is everything. It is knowing what to view as false and what not to. it doesn't require the likes of you to ram the narrow minded views constantly until it becomes lost in the petty drivel.
If you don't like my posts you too can set me as enemy, but if you did that to all who find you mildly pathetic you wouldn't have anyone to argue with or rant to.
I will just carry on reading the views expressed by the people on this forum and comment as and when I see fit for me to do so, without, would you believe it, your permission. Or is that the freedom of speech you say that others are trying to restrict us from using?

That's a heck of a post just to tell somebody you don't think they're important. The lady doth protest too much methinks. Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:01 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

That's a heck of a post just to tell somebody you don't think they're important. The lady doth protest too much methinks. Laughing

I thought your type liked long posts. Although I do feel disappointed that you haven't sub quoted. You Old Queen. And again looking too deep into a mere post of disdain.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:20 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

I thought your type liked long posts. Although I do feel disappointed that you haven't sub quoted. You Old Queen. And again looking too deep into a mere post of disdain.

My type? You mean somebody who's quite adept at seeing the wheat in the chaff?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
and your point is? I thought you were all for free speech?

Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up ok fella! have fun in the future "mocking for amusement!" over and out! Wink

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:01 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ignorant and the scared mock.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:07 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
The ignorant and the scared mock.

Its not that its just that as individuals we have very little power , as a collective the 'people' are the most powerful force in the country (probably why police enforcement is geared to supressing the people).

In that if you've seen that film a bugs life , presumably as you have children and took them once to see it, the grasshoppers are bigger and stronger than the ants but the ants outnumber the grasshoppers massively.The ants don't realise this so remain subservient.

There is also the thought in stake holder theory in that as the people we do have a stake in society however as we don't individually have power we ignore it , as there is no sense in worrying about things you can't change. (other than preparing for your escape).
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:08 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scared? of the internet and a keyboard? That's why it is so entertaining, watching the game play you indulge yourself in. as that is all it is, a game. No winners, no losers, just participants. It just makes me ponder why you and your ilk choose a site like this to play your particular game.
LPW.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

your not all there Laughing blocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well it must have been just too much for the old chap. If you can't have your own way stick your fingers in your ears and shout Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala until it all goes away. Rolling Eyes

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:27 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing what Laughing Laughing to much for me?? i think the world of you,you make me laugh more than any one on this site! you mean a lot to me skudd Very Happy your blocked in the head though Laughing Cool

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was me thinking you had blocked my posts.
Lpw

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Scared? of the internet and a keyboard? That's why it is so entertaining, watching the game play you indulge yourself in. as that is all it is, a game. No winners, no losers, just participants. It just makes me ponder why you and your ilk choose a site like this to play your particular game.
LPW.

That illustrates perfectly your short-sightedness.

Informing people. Wherever. Who knows what some of the people here may become one day? Sowing random seeds, in the hope that one day one or more of them might grow into mighty oaks.

However little it might be, and however apparently futile, it's better than doing nothing. And a damn sight more worthwhile than mocking others.

But you carry on sitting on your fat useless arse, mocking those who dare to dream of something better, and who do what little they can.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
There was me thinking you had blocked my posts.
Lpw

just a little something to sum it all up

https://www.songlegacy.com/images/StandardLyricSheets/YouMeanEverythingToMe450.jpg

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:41 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still clip and pasting your thoughts then? Rolling Eyes
LPW

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i don't have the ability to sum up my feelings with such beauty, i hope that touched you on a deeper level Cool

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 14 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma Thumbs Up

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:37 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old black monday the markets fell 4% ,

its half wy through the day the Dow Jones hasn't opened yet and the stock market has plumetted 5.6% Shocked ,

uh oh, time to practice with the bow.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:33 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all fucked- i give up caring enjoy your fucking Demise.its over the state will soon own you all.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:17 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
its all fucked- i give up caring enjoy your fucking Demise.its over the state will soon own you all.

So what island are you staying on then?
My house is still standing, It doesn't matter if it is worth £340k or £240k I'm not about to sell it. There is little borrowed against it so that is ok.
The main issue is the Super rich whom you so evidently despise are no longer as rich as they thought they were. people who have overspent will be punished but they will still have some sort of roof over their heads. Perhaps the items we don't really need, like the latest £100 trainers or the next £350 phone will be out of bounds to many more, but the basics to survive, and a playstation 3 does not help you survive, will still be affordable as long as people prioritise what they actually do need.
The main issue is the doom mongers are causing the panic and so causing the very gloom they are foretelling.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:00 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post man Thumbs Up

the main issue is the currency being pushed down to eventually nothing, i dont despise rich people i despise people who wreck lives,the economic down turn is by design and its not going to stop until we are in a depression..then the people who print money out of thin air-fiddled the markets into such a state will step forward and claim the real assets,the real things of value, the things people have worked for.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:

I just wonder from which island you will be watching from as you make such statements that give the impression you are of another life form pondering from afar. Perhaps in the land where sharp objects are not permitted for the safety of the residents.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish i was on a different island..one far away Thumbs Up we are operating from different information systems.. makes neither of us alien to one another..why you always go for the "your very different" angle i don't know.. i guess thats just your way of doing things.near every thing to date has come to truth..i truly wish for change sadly its not part of the show.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just pondered the reasoning behind the way the text was formulated.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:02 - 15 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok man tell my why its not fucked..the situation we face as a hole..then i will tell you why i think it is.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 267 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9