BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Iran

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 16 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

Kal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:08 - 16 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
i cant wait for this fucking shit to kick off Laughing so i can watch with pleasure all the stupid wankers like your self run for the hills in fear

You believe you are going to be so much better off then?

kwaker6r wrote:
mad_man wrote:
mature of you-fag- ooo look you can push the abusive button again-enjoy Thumbs Up

Thanks, think I will Laughing Thumbs Up

That made me laugh so much I *almost* soiled myself - sadly I have run out of Karma though.

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:54 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You believe you are going to be so much better off then?

dam right

Kal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It helps to be smug when you starve then?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

no but laughter always saves the day Laughing Wink

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:16 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
no but laughter always saves the day Laughing Wink

So you are now dictating that all our forces are to have laughter lessons to fight with instead of weapons?
igiyf This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
on a side note if all the forces were to replace firearms and nuclear war heads with laughter ..that would pretty much change the situation yes..not the brightest to come from the stars are ya.

That would leave us wide open to any Aliens that wanted to invade though...

Wink

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:03 - 17 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god lord!

Kal wrote:
mad_man wrote:
on a side note if all the forces were to replace firearms and nuclear war heads with laughter ..that would pretty much change the situation yes..not the brightest to come from the stars are ya.

That would leave us wide open to any Aliens that wanted to invade though...

Wink

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 18 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this man a complete lair?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29BtzfSz0o
lets hope so.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 12:15 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lair? People hide in him, like a cave?

Oh, you mean liar? Do you see now why taking 3 seconds to check your spelling makes sense?

As for your clip - do you have access to ANY form of 'evidence' that isn't obviously from a fanatically anti-US or anti-Bush adminstration source?

I turned that off when they described an incident with a US carrier - when in fact there was no such vessel present. 7 seconds on the BBC website or Google can show you that, so if this 'news' channel can't be arsed to spend that long checking its facts, why should i listen to them at all?!

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:38 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.of cuorse if you hpapen to be an oevr eudacted sapz and epxeiernce cmoplusive needs for prefcetoin yuor brain may epxeirecne dffiuclty,cfonusion and a snese of rgae wehn fcaed whit TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH silgthest of mitsakes.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:54 - 19 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran boats 'threatened US ships'
USS Port Royal (file image dated 18 December 2007)
The Pentagon insists the three vessels were in international waters
Five Iranian speedboats harassed three US navy ships at the weekend, approaching them and radioing a threat to blow them up, US officials say.

The incident happened in the Strait of Hormuz, a major oil shipping route. The US said their ships were about to open fire when the Iranian boats withdrew.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7175325.stm

operation northwoods may be of some interest.

Quote:
I turned that off when they described an incident with a US carrier - when in fact there was no such vessel present. 7 seconds on the BBC website or Google can show you that, so if this 'news' channel can't be arsed to spend that long checking its facts, why should i listen to them at all?!

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 08:39 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
'Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.of cuorse if you hpapen to be an oevr eudacted sapz and epxeiernce cmoplusive needs for prefcetoin yuor brain may epxeirecne dffiuclty,cfonusion and a snese of rgae wehn fcaed whit TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH silgthest of mitsakes.

Oh do fuck off - littering every post with easily correctable errors is not being picked on for 'the slightest mistake'. You're a raving cock who can't muster the common courtesy to take a few extra seconds and actually produce something approximating English.

I'll direct your attention to the forum rules:

Quote:
Thou Shalt Learn to Spell
Your writings here are your representation of yourself. If you come across as an illiterate seven year old, you will be treated as one. Please take the time to spell check and proof read your posts, there's no rush.

It's not cute, endearing or funny - it's just lazy, rude and annoying.

As for your next mentalist uttering - I know about BOTH incidents in the straits - Neither involved a US aircraft carrier- read the post before you start posting more inaccurate drivel!

mad man's own source wrote:
the three US vessels - identified as navy cruiser USS Port Royal, destroyer USS Hopper and frigate USS Ingraham

Jeebus Rolling Eyes

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:57 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubts intensified last night over the nature of an alleged aggressive confrontation by Iranian patrol boats and American warships in the Persian Gulf on Sunday, after Pentagon officials admitted that they could not confirm that a threat to blow up the US ships had been made directly by the Iranian crews involved in the incident.

Several news sources reported that senior navy officials had conceded that the voice threatening to blow up the US warships in a matter of minutes could have come from another ship in the region, or even from shore.

warship/carrier either way it was an attempted false flag to kick it off..and plans to attack them selves have been put through and rejected..shows the kind of people we are dealing with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hU4MuAo3IU&feature=related

Kal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:51 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder why the Yanks would be like that given the wonderful Hospitality afforded to Royal Naval personnel by the Iranians last year...

It helps to have a memory

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 20 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course it helps fella Thumbs Up helps to look at things in many ways though.. why did there air support turn back? they had radar..why didt they spot the hostiles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rFB60TGlg&feature=related

it was a false flag operation that did not work..look in between the gaps:up: Thumbs Up

Kal wrote:
Wonder why the Yanks would be like that given the wonderful Hospitality afforded to Royal Naval personnel by the Iranians last year...

It helps to have a memory
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2