BCF: Bike Chat Forums

VALUE

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 13:12 - 26 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh bolt ons dont add value. If you want to get some money from selling it, put it back to original spec and sell the shiny bits separately.

Its an NC30, its worth 2 grand tops. This is a 9 year old bike.

PostPosted: 18:09 - 26 Jun 2003    Post subject: Re: value Reply with quote

rossi wrote:
scooby i got the bike valued today and that is micky mouce money that your talking about . and yes every thing to the very last bolt is there. do you have a nc30/35, my bike is like brand new, you dont like that , then say nothing.

dont take it to heart m8

No I don't have an NC30/35. What I know for a fact though, is that if I could pick your VFR or a bog standard RVF, it would have to be the RVF because it is basically an updated version of the NC30. Your bike is worth nowhere near £2.5k. Wake up and smell the coffee.
You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 18:11 - 26 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh! That was me ^^^

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:14 - 26 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's harsh to say that the bike isn't worth more than a standard VFR, but it *is* modified and most probably is in a high state of tune, and as I've said before - probably isn't road legal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 18:17 - 26 Jun 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed its probably worth about 2500, 3000 if you find someone who is desprate for a 400cc track bike although id find it hard to justify spending that amount of money on it when you could pick up a track blade/r1/gixer1000 for the same sort of price. Basically mate youve got a clean looking vfr with some rvf forks on it, all that other stuff wont matter one little bit when you come to sell it, unless you find someone moving up from a ped in which case you could probably get 5 grand for it! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 348 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2