Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 16:31 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby wrote:
Why thank-you TiN Very Happy

No probs. Wink Although the funny thing is, it all started after Danny responded to my first comment. Confused Rolling Eyes

Laughing

I didn't do nuffin'!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 16:34 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about to blame Danny, but since it was you that provoked the little pretend polish one, I wont. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 16:34 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimma wrote:
Scooby wrote:
Oi! Less of it! Make a post about politics if you want to talk about it! This is taking going off topic to the extreme. Get back on track.

So anyway, does anyone know if you can use white ink for tattoos because I was thinking of getting a Yin-Yang...

Cheers

Yes, there is such a thing as white ink, though I don't think you should mention the word "white" as some people may take it as being racist and turn this thread back into a Politics/Racism discussion. Wink Razz Very Happy

Bloody hell Zim don't even go there! I mean... Why do we have black text on a white background? Why not white text on a black background?

Anyway back to the point in hand... do most tattooists keep white ink in stock? And does it cover up current tattoo's... say I wanted the Yin-Yang over my current tattoo will white ink over black ink cover it up? I want to get my Forest logo redone in red Very Happy

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 16:36 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby wrote:
Anyway back to the point in hand... do most tattooists keep white ink in stock? And does it cover up current tattoo's... say I wanted the Yin-Yang over my current tattoo will white ink over black ink cover it up? I want to get my Forest logo redone in red Very Happy

Bleedin 'eck, I know they have white ink... I dunno what the hell they can do with it! Very Happy Razz

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 16:37 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hex wrote:
I was just about to blame Danny, but since it was you that provoked the little pretend polish one, I wont. Laughing

It was the Hobbit's fault really. Death to Hobbits! Twisted Evil

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 16:38 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I'm sorry, for a second I thought you were the god of all knowledge... then I realised... this is Zimma we are talking about Very Happy

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 16:43 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiN wrote:
Hex wrote:

It was the Hobbit's fault really. Death to Hobbits! Twisted Evil
It's all your fault Tin, DEATH TO THE TINS Exclamation Twisted Evil Laughing

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 16:45 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Not an expert (not keen on tatoos) but I think I have seen white ink used on them in the past. However that could be some form of imation tatoo.

Doubt a true white tatoo (if possible) would cover an existing tatoo as it would, I think, need to bleech out the colour of the previous ink and I doubt it would be a good idea to use Domestos as an ink Shocked

All the best

Keith

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 16:55 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I get paid on Friday and I think I will pop in and have a word with them. Worst comes to worst I will have to leave my black Forest tattoo there, but I want a red one!

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 17:02 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting choice of tatto.
Can't say i think there great. But on some girls it does look good /me drools.

But i personally wouldn't get one. But the UV thing still sounds cool.

Mate got a st george's play on his shoulder, pretty cool i though, but his definetly one for national pride anyways Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deano
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:07 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

my brother has a white and red tattoo not saying what it is as i might be accused of being racist but it looks totally naff!
Dean Stone #777
EMRA 2012 final standings, Formula 600s 3rd, Superstock 600s 3rd.
www.triplesevenracing.co.uk: www.ljmotorcyclerepairs.co.uk www.gettaylored.co.uk BN RaceScience, Now officially run out of money to carry on racing Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 17:34 - 26 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get white tattoos, but they have to be well done to look properly 'white'.

Covering a black tatt with white ink won't work though. That's why coverups are inevitably black 'tribal' designs, cos they're covering something dark underneath.

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 03:35 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

As MrsH has already said, I do have 3 tattoos. A skull & snake on one shoulder, a dragons head on the other, and Eddie from the Iron Maiden album Killers on my upper arm Cool Twisted Evil

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 03:52 - 27 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoHippy wrote:
As MrsH has already said, I do have 3 tattoos. A skull & snake on one shoulder, a dragons head on the other, and Eddie from the Iron Maiden album Killers on my upper arm Cool Twisted Evil

Very good taste there mate, Eddie rules Very Happy.

I don't have a tattoo of him i just have 2 big poster flags Smile.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 19:29 - 28 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three tattoos tribal thing on shoulder and base of my back and the play boy bunny in the middle of my shoulders (base of neck) they are all black apart from one which has little bits od colure.

My mate had a uv tattoo and its gone really manky and looks like some one has missed bits of the ink as it fades badly.

P_J
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 23:35 - 29 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother designed the "sun" and the other is the first tattoo I got a few years ago. Would like another but dont know what or where.

wouldnt mind one of the UV ones if the design was right. maybe one with a black design and the UV as a background.

PJ

tom rg 125
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:59 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a hayabusa on your leg or some thing like that,That would rool.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 13:29 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom rg 125 wrote:
Get a hayabusa on your leg or some thing like that,That would rool.

What does that mean?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:13 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you ever want a picture of a Hayabusa tattooed on you? Confused Or have you been watching Biker Boyz Laughing

Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 180 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2