Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 12 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
MCN wrote:

Pandering to Antifa and BLM and other Communist/Facist ideals is more dangerous to a society than having some reasonable boundaries.

We are a very long way from:
Franko's Spain.
Hitlers Germany.
Stalin's USSR.
Ceaușescu's Romania.
Castro's Cuba.
Idi Dada Amin's Uganda.
Gaddafi's Libya.

The list is probably endless.

You listed only dead dictators from the past here.

Where are the current ones like:

Kimion's North Korea
Xi jinpig's China
Putler's Russia

Thinking

You don't read well.
But continue to plaster a twisted opinion over current affairs.

Are you accessing the www from a psychiatric ward?

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 12 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of idle curiosity I just went on yewchoob to see who won and suffered 20 seconds of some fey castrato wailing and poncing about in dress
FFS

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcakewrecks.squarespace.com%2Fstorage%2FClint%2520Eastwood%2520Disgust.gif%3F__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION%3D1473623887562&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=bc75bd3d22342dbbe6ec24c23d009d2197647be83fad5c6e1733ed3d81e6e0ec&ipo=images

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 12 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:

I stand by my theory on the Cloggie.

He simply wasn't diverse/fkn weird enough.

"Swiss singer Nemo has won the Eurovision Song Contest in Sweden, with their song The Code."

And I do not watch eurovision ever again.

They can disband Eurovision, European Union, UFAC (Youfuckup) and the U.N. FIFA, Olympics, and Guy Fawkes night.
Everything we once treasured has been transformed into Poo-Poo.

lingeringstin...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:43 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch the Euroshite noisefest but I can say with absolute conviction the following:

Fuck Israel. Nuke it off the Earth.

I'm allowed to think and say that because I'm allowed to think and say it. If I am NOT allowed to think and say it then we have a serious problem that's a whole lot bigger than whether anybody approves of what Euroshite does.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:59 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

lingeringstink wrote:
I don't watch the Euroshite noisefest but I can say with absolute conviction the following:

Fuck Israel. Nuke it off the Earth.

I'm allowed to think and say that because I'm allowed to think and say it. If I am NOT allowed to think and say it then we have a serious problem that's a whole lot bigger than whether anybody approves of what Euroshite does.

We should/could have stamped all y'all sort out at Nuremberg.

You were given grace and have returned to type.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:44 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

lingeringstink wrote:
I don't watch the Euroshite noisefest

Me neither, but it was interesting that the UK public gave Israel’s song ‘dooze pwan’. Maybe they genuinely preferred it but I suspect it was two fingers to woke ideology and being told what to think.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would've been interesting to hear some Eurovision boss explain why Israel are in the competition and Russia are not.

I guess she was a looker though so cant argue. Assuming she was a she...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell the reason Eurovision is so rubbish is 'cos it's entirely taken over by Queers. "Eurovision has always been Queer!" Mmmm... in the same way London's always been Diverse.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:22 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really wondering why big hard bikers are having a hissy fit about the Eurovision Song Contest when it's clearly been camp as fuck for years.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:01 - 13 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Really wondering why big hard bikers are having a hissy fit about the Eurovision Song Contest when it's clearly been camp as fuck for years.

Its a deflection. They're hiding their true feelings and identities I reckon.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:48 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Camp? The contest has, might I say, transitioned from Danny La Rue to RuPaul. Camp was fun! Men in dresses comedic. Queer is miserable with Real Women™ to be treated with the utmost respect.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:20 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
Would've been interesting to hear some Eurovision boss explain why Israel are in the competition and Russia are not.

I guess she was a looker though so cant argue. Assuming she was a she...

Your one of the hard of thinking people that believe prosecution of terrorists where they live is wrong.

The government of Gaza began a war with Israel. Very carefully calculated that their propaganda would work on short-thinking people.

I may come to Palestinian supporters outside of Palestine getting punched too.
If that what it will take.

This is the way WWII began.

We waited too long to stop it last time.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:25 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I hope your trolling and that is not your working head speaking.

The list of the thread is not the song show.

The issue is where Islamic hate and intolerance is affecting the most innocent parts of western culture.

Go try and protest outside a mosque in Bradford.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’d of course agree that the Eurovision Song Contest was always a bit camp but the Brits regarded that as ‘European’ Laughing Lately though, it seems to have welcomed elements of full-on gay pride which is a bit weird.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:14 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I’d of course agree that the Eurovision Song Contest was always a bit camp but the Brits regarded that as ‘European’ Laughing Lately though, it seems to have welcomed elements of full-on gay pride which is a bit weird.

The ghey alphabet tribe are mostly attention whores.

Their penchant for exhibitionism is obvious.

They are as bad as any cultist, cat people, vegans and Latter day fukwits.

Of course they are heavy into showbiz. Their life is dull without the razzmatazz of theatre.

Luvvy Dahrlings.

BBC is stinking with it. Camp Campery is obnoxious over cooked panto.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:26 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Extravagant exhibitionism is necessary to distract from the terrible songs.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 14 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
MCN wrote:

Extravagant exhibitionism is necessary to distract from the terrible songs.

I'm at work, I missed nothing. But I from what I seen of it I dodged a bullet.

It does not bode well for anyone who is into same-sex-sex but wishes to be discrete o4 respectable about it.

Not only will anyone who wants to be ghey be judged as weird but now they're labelled as having absolutely, Europe's most worst shite taste in music too now.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2