Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Get raped and be sentenced to death

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 13:27 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Looks like religious folk don't have a monoply on believing in total hogwash,

Religion wasn’t created for scum suckers like world leaders and a like, James.
It was made for little scum fuc*ers like you and me, some of us know this, either way we don’t want what they want.

Mister James wrote:
Religion didn't cause any of them, politics and greed did.

Most people in that kind of power do things to other countries because that’s their job, either protect or destroy either way your average Joe isn’t saying “Yeah, I’d like a piece o that two you know”.
We usually couldn’t give a shi* TBH, Bush apparently has done several things because God advised him, he is the leader of the United States of America, he doesn’t need religion to survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:40 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for the girl, having her life ended at 17! I'm glad she took one of those fuckers with her, at least she will have some consolation!

I only hope the other scum get what they deserve, and the boyfriends too for deserting them. Middle Finger

Sad

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:33 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sort of thing in those countries has been happening for years. It's the way news travels now that has opened up the western worlds eyes.
It's disgusting no doubt about it but not a new thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 14:35 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
It's disgusting no doubt about it but not a new thing.

Thinking

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Killa127/8239.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in a shit happens way though. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 15:07 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
Not in a shit happens way though. Rolling Eyes

That's the thing though, this sort of behaviour has been going on for thousands of years.

Very easy to see reports and details if you don't keep your eyes totally closed

It annoys me people only get horrified by it when it's appparantly fashionable to do so.

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
It annoys me people only get horrified by it when it's appparantly fashionable to do so.

i wouldn't call it fashionable.
Its the first time i have heard about this, although i would agree that it has been reported because of this daft cartoon nonsense

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 15:56 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

These sort of actions have definitely been happening for a long, long time.
If you look at what happening in the rest of the world such things are pretty obvious. And I'm not one that does actually know a massive amount about the rest of the world compared to many.

The view I've got, especially from this forum, is that 'Muslim bashing' is now fashionable - with the emphasis being on muslims in general usually.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 16:09 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
These sort of actions have definitely been happening for a long, long time.
If you look at what happening in the rest of the world such things are pretty obvious.
And I'm not one that does actually know a massive amount about the rest of the world compared to many.

Yeah I see dead people to, doesn’t need a sixth sense, it’s just over here we have human rights and common sense.

G wrote:
The view I've got, especially from this forum, is that 'Muslim bashing' is now fashionable - with the emphasis being on Muslims in general usually.

Hmmm, the voice of reason, again calling a lot of people on here racist all because we don’t agree with how they deal with things.
Granted a few on here talk of killing Muslims with spoons etc, but you know its not going anywhere.

Sadie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:59 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
Granted a few on here talk of killing Muslims with spoons etc, but you know its not going anywhere.

But supposing you ended up on a Muslim forum and found the same kind of comments about non Muslims - would you be happy about it?

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 18:10 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:

Yeah I see dead people to, doesn’t need a sixth sense, it’s just over here we have human rights and common sense.

Common sense appears to be in short supply around these parts.

Quote:

Yet how is it any different from muslims calling for another 9/11?

MementoMori
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:21 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why this article has been reported and published, to be honest, as this appears to be a normal event in such cultures and is not dissimilar to an honour killing.

This may be of interest to some of you but I have however picked out some relevant points. I am also aware of the factual accuracy warning, so if anyone has the knowledge to verify or disregard any of the following it would be of benefit to us all.

Quote:
Honor killing is the practice of a family member killing a female relative when the female relative has been considered to have brought "dishonor" to the family, often through unsanctioned sexual activity—often including cases when a woman is raped.

Quote:
Europe has been familiar with the practice since ancient empires under Christian law in which crimes such as adultery, were punished often with stoning.

Quote:
Honor killings are sometimes performed even against a woman who is raped, for her rape supposedly dishonors the family. A raped single woman will also garner no bride price if she marries, and thus she will be "worthless" to the family.

Quote:
As of 2004, honor killings have occurred in numerous countries, including: Albania, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Ecuador, Egypt, Germany, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy[4], Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Sweden, Turkey, Uganda and the United Kingdom.

I'm not sure why there is so much mysogyny amongst that culture as the Qu'ran treats women as equals to men, unlike the Bible.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:45 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

she wasnt raped, she just claimed they tried to rape her
maybe she was defending herself, maybe she wasnt and there was no attempted rape

we dont have to believe her just because she is female

I dont think many girls carry a knife around with them in their pocket. There may be more to this story than at first appears

I once knew a westernised somali girl who was muslim. All the cultural baggage of keeping women women down may be seen as part of the religion but its not. She was into her religion but not all the traditional stuff that some people lump in with it.

If this was the wrong decision in court its not down to the religion, but the attitudes of the judges.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 20:51 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
I dont think many girls carry a knife around with them in their pocket.

I don't think she was walking along Downing street at the time.

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 20:54 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Europe has been familiar with the practice since ancient empires under Christian law in which crimes such as adultery, were punished often with stoning.

Wanna buy a stone Madam?

https://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/brian/sickdonk.jpg

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:55 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have thought muslim women wd have been even less likely to carry knives but I havnt done a poll.

downing street ?

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:06 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
i would have thought muslim women wd have been even less likely to carry knives but I havnt done a poll.

I would have said different, since when has being a muslim/christian stopped someone commiting murder or rape?

COLINWALL wrote:
downing street ?

Yes, if you look to one side whilst walking down it you'll see tony blairs house.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 21:23 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:

Why do you insist on having knowledge you don't?

Quote:

we dont have to believe her just because she is female

Equally, we don't have to disbelieve her because she is female. First female coppers, now female muslims - which bird shat in your cornflakes this week?

Quote:

I dont think many girls carry a knife around with them in their pocket.

I don't think you have much experience of being a teenage girl in a theocratic religious state like Iran, so I don't think what you think counts for much in this case.

Quote:

I once knew a westernised somali girl who was muslim. All the cultural baggage of keeping women women down may be seen as part of the religion but its not. She was into her religion but not all the traditional stuff that some people lump in with it.

If this was the wrong decision in court its not down to the religion, but the attitudes of the judges.

The religion is used to justify the arabic customs - the judges are merely reflecting the dictates of the Mullahs who control Iran. The religion and culture are inextricably linked.

The key word with regards to your somali friend is 'westernised'. Some choose to accept that western ideals are more ethical than their own (in the same way most christians don't go around stoning gays and sacrificing goats and sheep) - many don't.

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
(in the same way most christians don't go around stoning gays and sacrificing goats and sheep) - many don't.

LOLOL, sorry that made me laugh Laughing

Klause
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then people complain when we go to war with these types of countries to bring better trial systems, that and they have luvly oil mmm oil... can't win can you. Rolling Eyes

DrJustice
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:51 - 16 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:

The view I've got, especially from this forum, is that 'Muslim bashing' is now fashionable - with the emphasis being on muslims in general usually.

Well they ask for it don't they ,threating to kill people over a cartoon ,running round blowing people up and saying that its okay to kill non muslims Rolling Eyes

There own hate campaign is backfiring on themselfs !

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 00:28 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:

Yes, if you look to one side whilst walking down it you'll see tony blairs house.

why has that got anything to do with carrying a knife ?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 00:30 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
COLINWALL wrote:

Why do you insist on having knowledge you don't?

[

she may have prevented herself being raped by killing the bloke, but she wasnt raped, and none of the news stories say she ws raped

it says she was thrown to the ground and thougth they were gonna rape her

steveh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting.. even if i saw a man raping a woman, i reckon i could easily kill him beating him to within an inch of his life.

Steve.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:10 - 17 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadie wrote:
But supposing you ended up on a Muslim forum and found the same kind of comments about non Muslims - would you be happy about it?

Mister James wrote:
Yet how is it any different from muslims calling for another 9/11?

I think that’s the point, its forums on the net so it’s unimportant, whereas we can see these people actually burning buildings and injuring people in the name of Allah.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 112 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3