Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

911 THE EMPERORS CLOTHES

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 19 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
i guess your right skudd..as they have told us it fell due to a new new phenonemum Thumbs Up

How can I be right when I said I was open to opinions/options so that I could formulate an independent opinion? So it seems if some one is willing to listen to all views they are in the wrong, One has to set their views in one camp or the other.
Could the new phenomena be the cause? Perhaps there was fatigue in the concrete and steel used? perhaps there was a chemical reaction between the two that engineers or scientists didn't know about before the building fell down? I do not know, nor do many people know. It is easy just to say Conspiracy and there is no other option. This is just as blind a view as believing all that the government says.
Be a real cynic for once and question the motives of all involved in 11th September , both the official government line and the conspiracy theories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 19 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said your right..in the way you explained your self to me Thumbs Up

Quote:
Be a real cynic for once and question the motives of all involved in 11th September , both the official government line and the conspricy theories.

have done..all sides.thats what took me to watching every video-reading every article there is on the issues Thumbs Up

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 19 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps you would like to look into it? i can pm you some of the stuff i have formed my views from..if you really mean what you say right

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 19 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
why use miles or cord when you can set them off using radio frequency's..remote control.

So a receiver per charge buried in the wall somewhere?

Seems like a lot of potential for things going wrong (dodgy batteries/receivers, signal strength etc.) and even accidental detonation.

They would have to do an amazing job of redecoration to the same colour/wallpaper match etc. for some people not to notice.

Mark
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 250 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3