BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Im such a pratt!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

msgander
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:46 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if a guy does that to me he usually gets a short swift "fuck off and die look", followed by a slap if they dont retreat quickly.

Its one thing a bloke chatting and being polite, but these idiots who think they can just come and grope you make my skin crawl.......... Mad
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

All sorted now!!! Nothing a swift slap in the chops doesnt sort out! Its a good job my left hand its more lethal than my right!

So he got slapped and swore at, and she apologised and bought me a present. Still not happy tho, she needs to grow some balls and learn to tell lads to fuck off!

RickHolt
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:05 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad it's all working out for you bud Thumbs Up Doesn't mean you're getting out of a pint this weekend though.

Oh and...
bwfc4eva86 wrote:
she needs to grow some balls

I don't know what the hell you're into but keep it to yourself while we're out.

Rick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:15 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickHolt wrote:
Glad it's all working out for you bud Thumbs Up Doesn't mean you're getting out of a pint this weekend though.

Oh and...
bwfc4eva86 wrote:
she needs to grow some balls

I don't know what the hell you're into but keep it to yourself while we're out.

Rick.

Aye still up for saturday, tho im truelly skint! Insurance, Mothers Keep & Loan money and £80 mobile bill all went out yesterday Thumbs Down Crying or Very sad

And you know what i mean by the balls statement! not them type Laughing Well its sorted now, he wont be coming near her, been stubbourn with her, and she came back with presents, tears and apology.

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 12:26 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
II really feel like seeking him out and jumping on his face.

If you had the bottle to do that, you would have done it when he had his hand all over your girls arse. The fact that you didn't, well it speaks for itself.

You're being muged off here and if you believe that shit your missus was telling you about him following her then you need your head checking.

Don't you think she would have come over to you and told you that some muppet was following her around?

Hook line and sinker.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
bwfc4eva86 wrote:
II really feel like seeking him out and jumping on his face.

If you had the bottle to do that, you would have done it when he had his hand all over your girls arse. The fact that you didn't, well it speaks for itself.

You're being muged off here and if you believe that shit your missus was telling you about him following her then you need your head checking.

Don't you think she would have come over to you and told you that some muppet was following her around?

Hook line and sinker.

Re read it again mate, she didnt say she was following her, i said he was following her, because i kept my eye on him. She's just too bloody soft to tell people to fuck off. And im mates with her borther, so he came in the pub other night, so he got cracked then Thumbs Up I didnt hit him there and then because that isnt the impression i want to make to gf's family!

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 13:06 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
Re read it again mate, she didnt say she was following her, i said he was following her, because i kept my eye on him. She's just too bloody soft to tell people to fuck off. And im mates with her borther, so he came in the pub other night, so he got cracked then Thumbs Up I didnt hit him there and then because that isnt the impression i want to make to gf's family!

Course you did... Wink

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just me, but if any cunt put his hand on my bird's arse I'd land one on him right there and then.

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:13 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm...well, as a girl, I can say that it's really quite easy to tell unwanted guys to piss off, especially if you love someone. If I were at a party and a guy was hanging round me and I was too 'soft' to tell him to go away, I'd ask my boyfriend too, if he were in your position and there. You said she ignored you...if she was the subject of unwanted attention, surely she'd hang around you hoping it would put him off?
Sounds a bit peculiar to me, sweetie. If you love someone, you politely tell any potential come-oners that you're in a happy relationship etc. I'm sure she's done it before at some point in her life. It's *really* not that hard.
And I'd be suspicious of her buying presents as well. Kinda indicates she's got a guilty conscience and is trying to compensate.
Sounds like I'm having a whinge, but...well, I'm a girl, and while most guys can only speculate at what it's like in her position, I have a pretty good idea. Just watch your back. If she's not entirely honest with you then there's something really wrong there. Thumbs Up

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 13:15 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but if any cunt put his hand on my bird's arse I'd land one on him right there and then.

Fair enough, but you have no control over whether he does it in the first place or whether she stops it or not.

Seem's in this case she didnt stop it, she appears to have made that choice.

That leaves you to make a choice of continuing the relationship and doubting her possible actions, or moving on.

quik_d
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:11 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And I'd be suspicious of her buying presents as well. Kinda indicates she's got a guilty conscience and is trying to compensate.
Sounds like I'm having a whinge, but...well, I'm a girl, and while most guys can only speculate at what it's like in her position, I have a pretty good idea. Just watch your back. If she's not entirely honest with you then there's something really wrong there.

^^^^^^^ like she said, i think theres some logic there,
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 121 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3