Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

something for the racists...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: something for the racists... Reply with quote

sorry, real brits, on here.

Dr David Starkey on channel 4, right now.

bunch of half breed mongrels, the lot of yers... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:11 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: something for the racists... Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
sorry, real brits, on here.

Dr David Starkey on channel 4, right now.

bunch of half breed mongrels, the lot of yers... Laughing

I dn't watch TV, as I refuse to pay for a licence. I assume it's the programme that tells us how over a thousand years ago we were invaded by the Vikings, Romans,Normans etc etc, and thus we are are made up of all these different types of people.
Am I right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda. its based on DNA testing. some "true english" lady from a northern fishing town who dosent like immigrants has just found out shes 56% romanian.

fucking priceless. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:39 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
kinda. its based on DNA testing. some "true english" lady from a northern fishing town who dosent like immigrants has just found out shes 56% romanian.

fucking priceless. Laughing

But if one was to go back far enough in history, one would find virtually everyone had all sorts of blood mixes. I know for a fact, that there is Norman blood in my family. Nothing new there then. I'm assumimg that we all did history in school. Rolling Eyes
Hardly an excuse for uncontrolled immigration into our country today though is it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 21:41 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm half Irish by blood, but it doesn't therefore follow that I support Irish politics, or that I cannot disagree with that bearded twat Adams.

Anyone with half a clue about history already knew the gist of the above show anyway.

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely priceless, its just said 4 days after filming the woman threatened them with legal action saying the tests were unreliable and the tests were inacurate. Now judging by what Ive just seen it was so funny watching her crumble before the lense Smile HAHAHAHA
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 21:48 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teaman wrote:
absolutely priceless, its just said 4 days after filming the woman threatened them with legal action saying the tests were unreliable and the tests were inacurate. Now judging by what Ive just seen it was so funny watching her crumble before the lense Smile HAHAHAHA

I agree Laughing I'd love to have this test done - I'd love to find I was a real mix - it might even inspire me to trace my family tree.

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:

But if one was to go back far enough in history, one would find virtually everyone had all sorts of blood mixes. I know for a fact, that there is Norman blood in my family. Nothing new there then. I'm assumimg that we all did history in school. Rolling Eyes
Hardly an excuse for uncontrolled immigration into our country today though is it?

no-one said it was, but he analysis of the dna is only taking people back 5 generations or so, so it is the very recent past that is in question.

more importantly, its an expose of now short sighted and narrow minded some people are. theres something quite obtuse about a 56% romanian hating east european migrants

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teaman wrote:

i almost fell off my chair laughing, her face was a fucking picture! Laughing

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the pot calling the kettle black"

Laughing

froggeh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugger , missed it... Sad

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:10 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:

no-one said it was, but he analysis of the dna is only taking people back 5 generations or so, so it is the very recent past that is in question.

more importantly, its an expose of now short sighted and narrow minded some people are. theres something quite obtuse about a 56% romanian hating east european migrants

All well and good, but it STILL has no bearing on the fact that immigration into this country has got to be dealt with.
It may surprise you to know, that there are many, many blacks and Asians in this country who believe that also.
Mind you, that is totally different than just hating someone because of their race.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 22:14 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:
gavin wrote:

theres something quite obtuse about a 56% romanian hating east european migrants

Not really, blood and race have very little to do with it, it's culture and behaviour.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:19 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:

Mind you, that is totally different than just hating someone because of their race.

That's the problem - an awful lot of people don't seem to differentiate between thinking there's a problem with the system and hating people different to themselves.

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:
gavin wrote:

All well and good, but it STILL has no bearing on the fact that immigration into this country has got to be dealt with.
It may surprise you to know, that there are many, many blacks and Asians in this country who believe that also.

the point of the programme is this: if your argument had held sway and made political and social change sometime back when a few generations in your family history, you wouldnt be here now.

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:35 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:

the point of the programme is this: if your argument had held sway and made political and social change sometime back when a few generations in your family history, you wouldnt be here now.

Immigration was a controlled trickle in the 50s & 60s, especially in comparison to the last 15 to 20 years.
The whole point is, that there used to be CONTROLLED immigration in the past, whereas today, there is none.

techierob
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:18 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didge wrote:

Immigration was a controlled trickle in the 50s & 60s, especially in comparison to the last 15 to 20 years.
The whole point is, that there used to be CONTROLLED immigration in the past, whereas today, there is none.

The immigration rules were a lot more slack in the 50's and 60's. Anybody born in a commonwealth country or whose parents were born in a commonwealth country was automatically entitled to permanent residency in britain.
Britain had managed to all but wipe out two successive generations of its workforce in the first half of the twentieth century and would have been in very deep shit if they didn't import as many migrant workers as they could. Whole boatloads of migrant workers were shipped in from the west indies and large chunks of the irish population made the move over to britain. Not even the most broadminded of people could begin to describe that as controlled immigration.
My father was one of the people who made the move over to britain in the fifties, and he had to deal with all the arrogant smallminded pricks the same way that the current generation of migrants have to. It's quite sad that people are no more tolerant now than they were fifty years ago.

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:29 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

techierob wrote:
Didge wrote:

The immigration rules were a lot more slack in the 50's and 60's. Anybody born in a commonwealth country or whose parents were born in a commonwealth country was automatically entitled to permanent residency in britain.
Britain had managed to all but wipe out two successive generations of its workforce in the first half of the twentieth century and would have been in very deep shit if they didn't import as many migrant workers as they could. Whole boatloads of migrant workers were shipped in from the west indies and large chunks of the irish population made the move over to britain. Not even the most broadminded of people could begin to describe that as controlled immigration.
My father was one of the people who made the move over to britain in the fifties, and he had to deal with all the arrogant smallminded pricks the same way that the current generation of migrants have to. It's quite sad that people are no more tolerant now than they were fifty years ago.

It was controlled, in as much as we needed them then, as you quite rightly said. For instance, London Transport set up recruitment offices in the West Indies (in the 50s I think), so as to get desparately needed staff. There were loads of jobs and not enough people to fill them.
The fact of the matter now is, the government has admitted, that it has no idea on how many illegals are in the country. THAT is uncontrolled.

Last edited by Didge on 14:21 - 14 Nov 2006; edited 1 time in total

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 12:44 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

taking the mitochondrial DNA right back to it's roots, you'll discover we're all descended from a single tribe in Africa.

It spread, and migrated from Africa into the middle east, and from there split east and west.. into Europe, and eat into what was the USSR.. some headed south from there, into Mongolia, china and then across the sea and isles into Australasia, while others jumped across into Alaska, and headed south through America into south America.

this is why you'll find similarities between, say the Mongols and the Inuits.. the inbreeding of the tribe's smaller , split off groups accentuated the physical traits and features.

It's worth reading the Journey of Man, by the geneticist Spencer Wells.. it's an eye opener.

a

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:54 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

feef wrote:
taking the mitochondrial DNA right back to it's roots, you'll discover we're all descended from a single tribe in Africa.

It spread, and migrated from Africa into the middle east, and from there split east and west.. into Europe, and eat into what was the USSR.. some headed south from there, into Mongolia, china and then across the sea and isles into Australasia, while others jumped across into Alaska, and headed south through America into south America.

this is why you'll find similarities between, say the Mongols and the Inuits.. the inbreeding of the tribe's smaller , split off groups accentuated the physical traits and features.

It's worth reading the Journey of Man, by the geneticist Spencer Wells.. it's an eye opener.

a

Some years ago, when I used to watch TV, one of the cable channels had a programme about this. Twas very interesting.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:39 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

froggeh wrote:

I taped it for somebody , come on Sunday and you can borrow it , this is an interesting bind as it means you are BOUND
to come out the next week to give it me back mwahahahahhaahahhahaa
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

froggeh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
froggeh wrote:

I taped it for somebody , come on Sunday and you can borrow it , this is an interesting bind as it means you are BOUND
to come out the next week to give it me back mwahahahahhaahahhahaa

Now that would be a nice offer... if its taped on a DVD... Dont have a VCR anymore , just got SKY+ and a DVD recorder ... Neutral

Didge
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:07 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT! Some people still have video recorders? Shocked
How quaint! Laughing

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:38 - 15 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and ?.

Consumerism make you happy? , yes? then good for you.Doesn't do anything for me, and around 1997 after being techno king (as I have fixers in Japan+S Korea) for about 2 years gave it up as a waste of money as state of the art now = v soon to be obselete.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

froggeh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:58 - 16 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Yeah and ?.

Consumerism make you happy? , yes? then good for you.Doesn't do anything for me, and around 1997 after being techno king (as I have fixers in Japan+S Korea) for about 2 years gave it up as a waste of money as state of the art now = v soon to be obselete.

Still cant beat recordable dvd for time being. tapes are poo Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 167 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2