Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

WANTED - Sports Exhaust

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 08:24 - 16 Apr 2002    Post subject: WANTED - Sports Exhaust Reply with quote

For an NSR125RK, but the exhausts for the later models (foxeye) will fit as well. Any make, preferably nickon, arrow or jolly moto. Will pay up to £150, condition will affect price. Please email dylanoneill_uk@yahoo.com

Thanks
Dylan Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

PostPosted: 02:28 - 17 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey , i have an arrow can and it only seen 3000 miles , was treated well and still like brand new, box and all. i took it of because the stock exaust sounded better ... will sell for 170 cost 250
You must be logged in to rate posts

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 08:15 - 17 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get a new one for £200 https://www.stanstephens.com/exhausts.htm . Think ill get a new one (unless you change your asking price). What was wrong with the sound??
Dylan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 13:04 - 17 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had/have an Arrow system on my NSR, it sounds a lot more chirpy than the standard exhaust. If you ask me it's nicer, prefer smallish mental gp bike sound than standard two stroke sound.

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:22 - 17 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of rubbish sound is a lot better than not much rubbish sound in my opinion. Laughing
Any more advances on that price 'guest'
Dylan

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:54 - 23 Apr 2002    Post subject: q Reply with quote

try the M&P catalog, you can order a brocure from www.mandp.com i think it is
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:43 - 23 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but they only do gianneli for £170, thiking that a jolly moto probably be better??
Dylan

crash
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 04 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a full arrow exhaust for sale, 2000miles on it, like new, will accept £150

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:40 - 05 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit far to post to england m8!!! Sad

Orgazmo

PostPosted: 22:38 - 20 May 2002    Post subject: Exhaust system Reply with quote

Hey dude, if you want parts i.e. ehausts and tuning etc, get MCN and look for stan stevens 2-stroke tuning and excessories in the ads pages, was stuck for an exhaust like you but found a very nice ARROW can, and it sounds sweet by the way. Twisted Evil

Dont suppose you know where i can get fairings for mine, was knoked off by a car and the bastard managed to get every panel. Evil or Very Mad

any help is appreciated.

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:45 - 22 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panels???? All i can suggest is try breakers or buy some race ones, and get em painted. Annabela got em painted for £160.
Not really bothered about a race exhaust now, unless really cheap. This is because the reason the bike was going so slowly was because the main bearing broke.
Thanks
Dyl

PostPosted: 17:47 - 22 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

best pipe for nsr is Tyga costs only 105 pounds = $150

its for nsr150 pipe but it fit my 98 nrs125

https://www.tygaperformance.com/tyga_pipes.htm

tanner18
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:38 - 27 May 2002    Post subject: arrow exhaust Reply with quote

ive got an arrow full system and its brill it ads power 3 bhp roughly ive noticed that the can is loose on the mainchamber pipe the bracket is what secures it oil leaks very slightly from this point will this hamper the performance ie back pressures and allthe rest should it be welded on or is there an exhaust compound that can be used if yes what and how much [color=red][size=18]PLEASE HELP KEITH URE TECHNICALLY MINDED WHAT DO U THINK[/color] Cool [/size]
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1