 Speedy3 Traffic Copper
Joined: 13 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:46 - 27 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think, like alot of people on this forum, that buying a brand new bike as your firts bike is not a good idea. Purely for the fact that the bike will lose alot of money when you come to sell it and chances are if you drop it(evceryone drops their bike at some point, I have) it will lose even more value.
Does look like a nice bike mind. ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
 tonyp23 Derestricted Danger
Joined: 12 Oct 2006 Karma : 
|
|
 palmer Fiddled Kiddy

Joined: 21 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 bin Scooby Slapper
Joined: 28 Sep 2006 Karma :     
|
|