Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Help Needed - Van Required

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:10 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Help Needed - Van Required Reply with quote

OK, as most of you will already know, I trashed MrsHippys bike yesterday Sad
I now need to ask for some help from someone with a van, as the bike is at a breakers yard just outside Hungerford. If there is anyone out there that is nice enough (and able) to help me get it back here I would be hugely greatful Smile
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:16 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Re: Help Needed - Van Required Reply with quote

Glad to see you're back home.

Gutted though 'cos I just sold my van and delivered it down the M4.

Probably gonna be a few weeks before I've sorted a replacement, I'm afraid.

If anyone's got a trailer in the Reading area, should be able to help out though; but afraid it's going to be after the weekend as I'm working elsewhere this weekend.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:22 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a bike trailer if it's any help.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was such BAD timing G Smile
Fortunatly one of my colleagues as work has a brother with a van, so he's going to try and borrow that. Failing that, a friend of ours has a bike trailer - although I may need to take some bin bags as well Sad
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mrs Kickstart
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:16 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I hope ypu have escaped and are not posting from the hostpital thread !

Get well soon (soory I cant help with a van)

Regards
Charlotte
____________________
Help fight the safety camera partnerships Twisted Evil -- www.pepipoo.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:21 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Kickstart wrote:
Hi

I hope ypu have escaped and are not posting from the hostpital thread !

Get well soon (soory I cant help with a van)

Regards
Charlotte

Yes Charlotte, I have escaped and am now surrounded by my furry animals. Fortunately I have just spoken to our friends with the bike trailer and they have just bought a van!
Better still, he's not working tomorrow afternoon Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:24 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can take bikes on my pickup so would be able to sort out collecting it for you sometime over the weekend or next week? Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:28 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I can take bikes on my pickup so would be able to sort out collecting it for you sometime over the weekend or next week? Smile

Thanks for the offer Ste - If we have any probs with it tomorrow I'll be in touch Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady



Joined: 07 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sniff* I am not looking forward to going and seeing her in a crumpled heap Sad
____________________
Karma - Karma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mrs Kickstart
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:35 - 07 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Start planning what mr hippy is going to buy you to replace it.

I hope you will able to claim off the other persons insurance.

Regards
charlotte
____________________
Help fight the safety camera partnerships Twisted Evil -- www.pepipoo.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 311 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 6.07 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 64.24 Kb