Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Prince william- on a bike!?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Keen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:20 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Prince william- on a bike!? Reply with quote

what do you lot think of willy going out and passing his bike test?

He'd be really popular at bike meets with half a dozen pigs following him around! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 20:53 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

acording to the papers hes got a kawasaki 125 race bike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:04 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah and the guy who plays Vik in coronation street has just passed his CBT and wants a triumph.

Ahhh bless im.

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 22:51 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a picture of the future king doing a nice fat burnout in the Buckingham Palance courtyard to promote biking? 8)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 22:59 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh...maybe he can organise some bike meets down at The Mall...I'm sure that it would make a nice little race track...and imagine the wheelies... :P

Tin

zaknafien

PostPosted: 23:05 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt look good if he came off one and damaged that pretty face though,

imagine a king with a broken nose, leg, arm etc etc wouldnt look good for us bikers when it hit the papers.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 23:08 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets look on the bright side, when he becomes king he'll know what the bloody roads are like for us bikers so he might do something about it!!

zaknafien

PostPosted: 23:15 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

imagine nicely tarmaced roads and lower insurance mmmmmmm

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 23:30 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i bet you anything that he goes out in a dark visor!!
As i doubt he would really want to be recognised.

Him on a bike alone would be SUCH an easy target for a hit-man!!!

Michael Meacher

PostPosted: 23:36 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Royalty on a bike Reply with quote

ar, ar, ar er yes...YES! I am so please the young lad has got into motorcycling, I'm sure he will enjoy himself greatly in this greatest of great british past times... Shocked
You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 23:41 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viper wrote:
Him on a bike alone would be SUCH an easy target for a hit-man!!!

Aaaargh don't start saying that you're going to get me raided by MI6 and hung for treson Shocked

<runs and hides>

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:56 - 24 Apr 2002    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

what kawasaki race bike is there? if he wants a race i'm uo 4 it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 01:05 - 25 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sprobably an ar125 Laughing

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:10 - 25 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince William? Bloody hell, though I reckon his dad won't like it.
Mad
I bet he will soon hate it. Imagine, everywhere you go theres a rozzer in your mirrors. No wheelies, no endos, no burnouts, no speeding no fun.
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Gutted willy boy! Laughing Laughing You may be rich but you won't have any fun.

Stevo

PostPosted: 15:28 - 25 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Race bike my arse! He has got a KMX125, cos it was in MCN a while ago, saying that he was chosing between getting a DT or a KMX. Nothing wrong with a KMX if its de restricted, that is, but its hardly a GP race bike, but thats the press for you!

As for the AR im saying nothing as i might get one my self, as a bit of a cheap project.

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 22:11 - 25 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheap being the operative word...no offense (never ridden one) but on looks alone....well....what can I say

Stevo

PostPosted: 22:33 - 25 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you worry about looks, Performance is everything! its better if a bike looks unlikely to be very capable, but is a bit of a animal, rarther than the other way round. Its just a thought but i recon a well sorted AR could make a decent cheap track bike/RS125 beater, which would be enough to raise a few grins!

minesweeper
Whoah there!

PostPosted: 11:26 - 26 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

daddy buy me an sp1....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 21:01 - 26 Apr 2002    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

o no get it right it please ctyson,korn,zimma,mole,batman and all the other tax payers in the country by me an sp1

:)

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 23:11 - 26 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would piss myself if he turned out to be a proper biker boy....he might start posting....'how do i derestrict my.....' lol

I can just see him....buying a nice ZX6R or something, with 4 coppers in tow on their nice BMW's......all of a sudden.....clunk clunk VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Now that would be funny Very Happy He better not mind, cos all the luvvly ladiez at the bike meets would 'flock' to him, leaving us with a glass in our hands........ Crying or Very sad

If theres any pics in the papers I am watching out for aftermarket cans, etc hehe 8) It might get us a bit of leverage on the coppers....'what you doing me for my small plate and race can for.....prince williams got 'em and I don't see you cunts pulling him up'.....think that will work....or would it just make 'em look round my bike and find other crap to do me for.....

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:30 - 27 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

scoobysnacks wrote:
....think that will work....or would it just make 'em look round my bike and find other crap to do me for.....

Yep, they just find everything they could. You are 90% likely to have an illegal number plate (dealers name on the bottom?), and there is nothing to stop them geving you a defect ticket for something they know is fine (like the tyres) just to waste more of your time and money going to find an MOT station

All thebest

Keith

Keen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 27 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

keith- are you saying that having the dealers name on the bottom is illegal, or am I confused?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 13:45 - 27 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed he is.....ALL numberplates have now been made illegal unless they measure 9x7 and have Arial font on. No borders, slogans, etc are allowed Crying or Very sad

Oh forgot to mention, I just ordered a 9x3 with a slogan on from Buster's Very Happy

Keen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:25 - 27 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

what slogan are you getting put on it?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 01:00 - 28 Apr 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHH wair n see,,,,,,,,,by the wway i was pissed wen i wrpte this, jusr gpt b k from the pub
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2