 cootertscoote... L Plate Warrior
Joined: 11 Dec 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 09:34 - 11 Dec 2006 Post subject: Magna F70!? |
 |
|
is what it says on my title. when searching for a manual from bike bandit ect..links I got from this cool site. It looks like the picture of the V45 but the manuals list "Honda 700-1100cc V-Fours, 1982-1988 (M327)" and another "Sabre & Magna V-Fours" which don't match ANY numbers on my title, reg ect...On bike itself it has a HONMB10699. I guess I should be happy they got the "Magna " part to match and didn't have it as "Dangmad" or "Duhmag" (As whack as the number system is) ...maybe this bike somehow morphed over from another dimension, or it is a one and only prototype made for the sole purpose of messing with my head. I can picture them now, rolling on the ground laughing saying "Somebody new has our bike!.....haaahaaalol and heeees lookin for a MAAANUUUUAL for it haaa haaa wheezze lol LOL YEAH remember that F70, V 65, V45, spare proto part we snuck into the market all fried out back in the 80's .....nyuck yuk....Its stilllll on the road....only it broken down GAHHH HAAAA (they all fall and roll around holding their sides drooling....  ____________________ https://www.soundclick.com/andymarez
Ever feel like you were being controlled by some weird mouse click device?....lol....
........I have reached yet ANOTHER level of mediocrity! |
|