Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


One-liners!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 18 Dec 2006    Post subject: One-liners!! Reply with quote

So Batman came up to me & he hit me over the head with a vase & he went T'PAU! I said "Don't you mean KAPOW?? He said "No, I've got china in my hand."

You invented Tipp Ex, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm so lazy I've got a smoke alarm with a snooze button.

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet 'Best Before End'

So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue?" I said "No, just a watch."

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle?" The bloke said "Kenwood?" I said, "Where is he?"

So I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.

My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He's bisatchel.

I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."

So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.

I was reading this book today, The History Of Glue, and I couldn't put it down.

I phoned the local ramblers club today, and this bloke just went on and on.

My mate asked me "What do you think of voluntary work??" I said "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."

So I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, "You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana." He said, "No, this is for the custard."

This policeman came up to me with a pencil and a piece of very thin paper. He said, "I want you to trace someone for me."

So this lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

So I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said "Tenpin?" I said, "No, it's a permanent job."

So I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, "Are you having me on?" I said, "Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything."

I phoned the local builders today, I said to them "Can I have a skip outside my house?" He said, "I'm not stopping you"

So this cowboy walks in to a German car showroom and he says "Audi!"

So I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" He said "You're closest"

So I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought that's Aboriginal.

I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny, you couldn't swing a cat in there.

I bought a train ticket and the driver said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin"

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays."

So I went to the local video shop and I said, "Can I take out The Elephant Man?" He said, "He's not your type." I said "How about Batman Forever?" He said, "No, you'll have to bring it back tomorrow"

Mudskipper Mr. Green
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

six
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:34 - 18 Dec 2006    Post subject: Re: One-liners!! Reply with quote

Mudskipper wrote:

So I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" He said "You're closest"

This one cracked me up! Laughing
____________________
I ride: 2003 Aprilia RS50
Yamaha R1 Fund: ?-0600.00 (grr Sad)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:50 - 18 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That just reminds me of my favourite pick-up line.

Hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Works a charm! Laughing
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grandmaster
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Yamaha FZR600 '91
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JBurrows88
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:26 - 23 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol,


Thumbs Up Karma Thumbs Up

One my fav. is, "on the other hand you have more fingers"
Laughing Laughing
Or the best chat up line is, "you've pull'd, get your coat!" -- Never works! Mr. Green
____________________
Dave
XJR400 Kenney Roberts Paint Job
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

puremagic72
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:57 - 23 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats black and blue and smells of cum?

A rape victim!!!

Baz. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
____________________
Make; cbr929cc blade Year; 2001
Gsxr 750 2000, alstare Corona, Current bike 1999 R6
(1) Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 289 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.57 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 52.74 Kb