View previous topic : View next topic  

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 22 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bully Box it up and send it over mate... Thumbs Up

Bully27
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:10 - 22 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs wants to get rid of him Thumbs Down , wants to give him to RSPCA but im terrified theyll destroy him if they dont rehome him in 7 days or summat. He's a lovely dog just a bit boisterous (sp?) and we havent got the time to give him the attention he deserves or the excersice he needs. I'm gutted tho Sad Seriously if anyone can give hime a good home, let me know

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 22 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is he Bully also if he's Pedigree go onto a/the Bull Terrier owners site and they're bound to have a rehoming section...

Sorry to hear she want's rid mate, would it be easier to get shot of her instead...?

Edit, Also if you aren't going to breed him get him castrated if he isn't already as that normally calms them down...Well wouldn't it you...

Bully27
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:22 - 22 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only had him couple of months, mrs works in police station and he was handed in there and not reclaimed (i see a pattern emerging...) so thought we'd look after him seem as we've got experience with bullies. He's proper bull terrier but obviously got no papers due to circumstances Have been toying with the idea of getting his castrated but always feel guilty since I seen episode of 'Family Guy' where the Brian the Dog gets done and sits around all day eating ice cream saying "im gonna get so fat" an watching soap operas...so funny yet so true Very Happy

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 22 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the sites I've mentioned mate but explain the situation ( best leave out the Family Guy bit though aye ) you never know...

Hope it goes well for you all... Thumbs Up

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 24 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you gotta get rid take em canine defense/dogs trust rather than RSPCA, rspca are fekkin useless, dogs trust are the complete opposite

treesey200
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 17:38 - 25 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Simple

There should be a few animal homes in your area that can take your dog for re-homing.

You could always contact your local vets to see if they have any contacts who could help you.

As far as the RSPCA goes I thought they did not put healthy animals down ??

let us no how you get on

H
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 96 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5