Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Shake hands or batter to a pulp? (bit grissley be warned)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

jonboy22
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 14:32 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking erm very valid.....Chirst wonder what her fiancee thinks...!!

Hahaha, what a farcical situation....

hehehe, she wants to come to the MCN show as well....hehe he'll go mental wherever he is....arf arf arf

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 15:18 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonboy22 wrote:

Anyway I couldn't knob her now that she's engaged, christ I'm not that shallow......give me some credit.

jonboy22 wrote:
hehehe, she wants to come to the MCN show as well....hehe he'll go mental wherever he is....arf arf arf

Well not only have you shot yourself in the foot in less than 6 hours, you've made yourself appear to be a complete self indulged tosser at the same time.

You want some man to suffer because he has your ex, you spiteful man. You wouldn't like it if anybody did that to you, so why revel in someone's misfortune because they probably had a holiday booked anyway? Why are trying to enact revenge on him? It's her you split up with not the other man.

Jesus, i've had personal dealings with ex's like you and I know what an annoyance you can be and how detrimental to a relationship you can be too.

I really think you should get yourself well out of her life now, before you ruin another person's at the same time. Thumbs Down
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jonboy22
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 15:36 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
jonboy22 wrote:

Anyway I couldn't knob her now that she's engaged, christ I'm not that shallow......give me some credit.

jonboy22 wrote:

Well not only have you shot yourself in the foot in less than 6 hours, you've made yourself appear to be a complete self indulged tosser at the same time.

You want some man to suffer because he has your ex, you spiteful man. You wouldn't like it if anybody did that to you, so why revel in someone's misfortune because they probably had a holiday booked anyway? Why are trying to enact revenge on him? It's her you split up with not the other man.

Jesus, i've had personal dealings with ex's like you and I know what an annoyance you can be and how detrimental to a relationship you can be too.

I really think you should get yourself well out of her life now, before you ruin another person's at the same time. Thumbs Down

Holy strewth it's one thing shagging someone on holiday to break up a relationship and another thing letting them come with you to a bike show!!

The holiday organised by her has been in place well before she started seeing her new man, it's a free press trip as she used to work for a large skii publication. As soon as she started going out with her guy I said I would drop out in case it was weird. She said no probs and that she wanted me to go......And as a side point I haven't knobbed her since we broke up and don't intend to either.

I find it amusing that she wants to go to a bike show after he specifically forbade her from getting a bike. That's not really wanting to enact revenge on him is it??

All of these things have been initiated by her, and I'm not going along with them just to be spiteful to her new man. Christ am I going to have to stop doing things I enjoy because she wants to be involved, as if.....

I've obviously hit a nerve as you've clearly had a bad ride in the past so I apologise, but that isn't changing my standing on the situation...

Racheldawn
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:42 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think women are wankers!

I dont think she will want you to 'knob her' either seen as she is engaed to comeone else. Just be her friend.

jonboy22
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:56 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racheldawn wrote:

I dont think she will want you to 'knob her' either seen as she is engaed to comeone else. Just be her friend.

Apologies for the crasness, but the the knob phrase was for continuity purposes, and yes I do intend to be a friend. She's quitting her job tomo and has asked me if I could go for coffee and a chat for moral support...SO I've said sure, isn't that what friends do??

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racheldawn wrote:

No, they aren't wankers. Just a bit mental on the whole. Laughing

And manipulative, fickle, and devious. There are a few exceptions to the rule, though. Myself included Wink

Jonboy, sounds like you don't need to be proactive at all in this situation, my feeling is that any upset to their relationship is underway already.

Just sit back, avoid being twattish, and pick up the pieces (if that's what you want of course - else simply be there as a friend when stuff goes pear-shaped.) Penny Coin Penny Coin

Mudskipper Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Racheldawn
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:44 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldnt assume that there is something wrong with their relationship or she is 'up the duff', if you loved her she cant be stupid. I can understand being protective if you care for her but dont condemn them or hate him. If your comfortable with just being her friend you shouldnt need to hate him like this. Yerh it is a bit quick but life is short and they could be really happy and have fell in love very quickly. Yerh it could be a mistake but if it is, then its her mistake to make. Its her life.

As I've said about the trip before, it was most likely planned well in advance and a new point is; paid for. Why should he throw that money away? Maybe she didnt want to go? Maybe he is entitled to his own life? Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions? We all do it but you learn to stop because it does no one any good.

Also, she is probably introducing you to her fiance because if you two are going to stay friends, you will need to accept him in some way. You cant avoid him if your going to stay friends with her.

You onviously do care otherwise you wouldnt have started this thread. And if you see no reason to cut her out of your life at the moment then you go with that. Dont cut ties just because other people think its best. If you do change your mind and need space from her though, thats fine too. Every situation is different, just follow your instincts but dont judge this new man in her life before you know him.

PS: Im an Athiest.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3