Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


It's friday again!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:07 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: It's friday again! Reply with quote

Already! Shocked

And my weekend is looking to be somewhat similar to the last, except I have to go say hi to mummy before she kills me since I haven't been to see her for ages, seems it's too much trouble for her to come visit me but if I don't go to hers then I'm a tosser. Confused

There's also a dodggy to poke this weekend who is now getting life a bit easier from Mingles, she can actually sit down near me now without getting stared at until she feels uncomfy enough to move. Laughing

What's everyone else got planned then?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:11 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ermmm, off the top of my head nothing significant.

Just think i'll be down the gym and relaxing. If my bursary goes through i'll probably go out for some drinks though.
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
john2 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:15 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm driving down to the south coast tomorrow before heading over to Gatwick and flying to Cambodia for 2 weeks!! Mr. Green

Don't think I'll be taking the bike with me though... Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:25 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight I'm going into town for my mate's birthday, should be a fairly good one, then, on Saturday, I should be going to see the mighty Pendulum at Essex Uni.

I seriously cannot wait...
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris___
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:28 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mates 21st party tonight, playing a gig tomorrow night followed by another mates 21st and an all nighter at rock city.

Sober weekend for me then Wink
____________________
Yamaha rxs100 > Kawasaki ZZR600 > Kawasaki ZX6R > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda Bros 400 > Suzuki SV650S K2
Bikepics page
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:32 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight, will be a mixed bag. Depending on traffic I'll either be driving back from Cheshire to South London, or heading to the pub if I get back in time!

Saturday, meeting up with some old mates for a few drinks and catch up.

Sunday, I pick up my new car!! Very Happy

Monday I'm off so I will probably be driving around racking up the 'run in ' mileage.

YIPPIE!
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

swaffs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:49 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Ally Pally - Superbike show this afternoon. Very Happy

Then a weekend of making it up to the missus because I spent too much money this afternoon ! Crying or Very sad
____________________
Swaffs Photography |
BCF vinyl stickers
"Look not back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around you in awareness."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:55 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real plans. My phone contract is up in a couple of weeks, so I might go and annoy some phone salesmen.
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Icey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:59 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to the ZOOOOOO Laughing Very Happy
____________________
Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:11 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still fixing my KE100... Confused
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andrea
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:11 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing as exciting as last weekend... Possibly going to a rock place with my friend tonight, although she normally cancells last minute Rolling Eyes

And a girls night out tomorrow night Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spending some time with my lovely Stuart tonight then prolly watching Jamie Stokes doing trials on his bike on sunday.
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:10 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working Sad
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight as a "Burns Night" with the parents, a good excuse to eat haggis and drink (probably too much).

The plan for tomorrow morning is a charge up the Wrekin to clear hangovers in time for my orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon.

Saturday night I'm playing: Beethoven's 7th, a Bruch 'cello sonata, and Beethoven's Coriolanus. The traditional excursion to the pub afterwards will be in order to assist the recovery of my fingers after the 7th (it's a beast of a piece to play).

Sunday I imagine I will have a run then do as little as possible Very Happy
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MementoMori
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:35 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow, I shall continue to scrape down the frame of an old sidecar racing outfit, as we're gonna get it racing again eventually. Thumbs Up

On Sunday, I am going to challenge a hill with my new bike. And then daydream about said bike for the rest of the day.
____________________
The tiger who came for a pint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:50 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight I'll hopefully be going down into town to get smashed. Tomorrow, if the weather is nice, I might go for a spin. Sunday I might go for a spin and then have band practise. I have booked Monday off so might go for a spin. Tuesday is also another day off, as I'm working next Saturday, so I might go for a little spin again Very Happy.

4 day weekend!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:50 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yey and for the first time ever at work (I've been here 16 months) some of us are off for a beer n a pub lunch!

Yippiee Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oddkid
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:54 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cousins Birthday meal tonigt (a curry Very Happy ) followed by a couple of pints with my mates, dunno about tomorrow, change the rear brake pads on my gixer and wear those in, work at night. Sunday, well i'll just have to see what happens.
____________________
Always read the destructions.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
There's also a dodggy to poke this weekend


You're really asking for it with that comment Shaun!

This weekend.....

Friday night - burns night with Bella's family.

Saturday - Walk up Wrekin, do some coding, go to Bella's concert

Sunday - More coding, cook a roast dinner, maybe make some marmalade.

Smile
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:14 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
You're really asking for it with that comment Shaun!


First, just to be clear it was supposed to say doggy, as in mikes doggy.

Second, it could only be mis-interpreted by someone who was incredibly stupid or just being immature, so there! Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:25 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:

Sunday - More coding, cook a roast dinner, maybe make some marmalade.

Smile


Its an all action roller coaster of a weekend for you then Jon! Wink
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bishbash
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:58 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tonight as a "Burns Night"


Annabella, TY, I would have forgot about that your a leg-end. Haggis, haggis, haggis! Thumbs Up

Saturday got the fun of playing footy, which will be fun considering i'm in goal - The cold + hard ground = a bruised Bishbash.

Sunday might consider a ride to Box Hill, depending on the weather!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:04 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bishbash wrote:
Annabella, TY, I would have forgot about that your a leg-end. Haggis, haggis, haggis! Thumbs Up


You just know that we're really scraping the barrel searching for activities to do with our Guides, next Tuesday is going to be a topical 'Scottish' night and our now entirely non-vegetarian unit (they changes their minds over Christmas) are going to be forced to try haggis *then* told what it's made of mwhahahaahaha* Twisted Evil
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:04 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try and salvage the excitment about birthdays like it was back in the day. And wait for the new mp4 player to arrive Very Happy
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.32 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 131.22 Kb