Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I have a plant in my garden...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:22 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

...that maybe shouldn't be there. Or even worse, it's in my parent's garden and there's two of them.

I looked out of the window and there they were - two tall spindly things, no use to anyone.

When I threw the seeds down there I never thought they would actually grow into anything.

Time for a bit of gardening.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:25 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
...that maybe shouldn't be there. Or even worse, it's in my parent's garden and there's two of them.

I looked out of the window and there they were - two tall spindly things, no use to anyone.

When I threw the seeds down there I never thought they would actually grow into anything.

Time for a bit of gardening.


Wait a few weeks, then climb it and slay the giant.

Should be good for a weekend out, and don't go trading your cow for any of those 'seeds' again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TomR6
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:33 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an excuse to borrow a chainsaw. Twisted Evil
____________________
2005 Yamaha R6
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Duckyboos
Traffic Copper



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:44 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had one of these growin in Dad's garden a few years back. Nobody knew what it was, certainly not Dad - he just left it grow. Think it must've come from the birdseed or summat. Massive thing it was, about a metre high or more, and it stunk like buggery.

Chopped off a load and gave it to a chum who was off to Glad'bury in a few weeks. She put it in the airing cupboard to dry out, and her mum thought they'd got rats because of the smell.

When Dad eventually found out what it was, he dug it up and burnt the roots. As I recall it, he was out there for quite some time...


Last edited by Duckyboos on 22:46 - 28 Jan 2007; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:45 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
...that maybe shouldn't be there. Or even worse, it's in my parent's garden and there's two of them.

I looked out of the window and there they were - two tall spindly things, no use to anyone.

When I threw the seeds down there I never thought they would actually grow into anything.

Time for a bit of gardening.


You'd still need a UV Lamp anyway Joe... Wink
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:48 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

Sounds like hassle! I could pop round and sort it for you, no fee like Wink.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:09 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

NSR-AD wrote:
You'd still need a UV Lamp anyway Joe... Wink


A common misconception. G, there's nothing on them - they're far too stretched as they're in a shady part and they look male anyway.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hence the Wink... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Adam_P
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:54 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
...that maybe shouldn't be there..


Triffids? Eh? Confused
____________________
Colin McRae MBE 1968 - 2007 RIP Sad
Orwell Rolls in his Grave
God is imaginary
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 28 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: I have a plant in my garden... Reply with quote

Adam_P wrote:
Triffids? Eh? Confused


Well I have gone blind but I put that down to massive amount of masturbation.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 252 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 64.42 Kb