 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:17 - 28 Jan 2007 Post subject: Junk and what to do with it?. |
 |
|
As many of you will know previously I'd been travelling around for some years with just what
I could carry on a bike, thing is upon returning to the North , I seem to have found I own a helluva
lot of junk , mainly left to me by mates who decided to go look for a better life elsewhere and asked
me to watch their stuff for a while but never came back.
I'm just wondering what the hell I should do with it, ie human nature means I'd want to get some sort
of money for it,
While I think just tossing them in the bin (easiest) is far too wasteful.
My junk consists mainly of:
Many many pre-recorded VHS tapes
Many many Japanese Bandai plastic model sets of Anime robots including some super rare
items
Many many 1st edition 100+ year old books
1000s of more modern day books
Lots of ratty fairing panels of various bikes badly cracked and or scuffed.
An enourmous number of unplayed PC games from the late 90 and early 00s.
An enourmous megadrive / SNES collection.
I'm thinking of giving the common books to charity and ebaying the rest , any idea on what
kind of prices I can expect? , I know robby recently said megadrive/SNES stuff
fetches £1-£2 , any ideas on the rest?. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:22 - 28 Jan 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a better idea, take a photo of it all, then put it all in a single auction titled 'my junk' with a 1p start.  |
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 scoota bk Scooby Slapper

Joined: 16 Feb 2006 Karma :    
|
|