Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Peter Andre and Jordans album reviews

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:28 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Peter Andre and Jordans album reviews Reply with quote

I was just reading the sun on-line and they have a feature about pete the poof and big boob's album that was released at xmas .

Here is the top ten reviews of it from users of Amazon - a bit tongue in cheek me thinks Laughing

1. I would suggest the US and UK withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and drop millions of copies of this CD over the Middle East instead. Problems in that region will cease immediately and love will prevail, leaving us truly, with A Whole New World.

2. If you love you wife or child, if you believe that there is a God, or if you strive for world peace and the end to global warming, then you MUST buy this album!

3. I literally retched I was so overcome.

4. My wife bought A Whole New World by Peter Andre and the Jordans. The second she put it on, I was transported to a world of colour and the sounds of angels. I could see, I could hear. Tears rolled down my face as I saw my wife's face for the first time.

5. My cat was dead and now it is alive.

6.
Listening to this CD has made me the man I am today.

7. There have been many turning points in the history of Western music... it has often been said for instance that after the first performance of Beethoven's Third Symphony, music was never the same again. The release of this album is an event of similar gravity I feel.

8. I almost lost the feeling in my legs.

9. I never thought that I would come across an album of sublime music that might make me take the Hoff off permanent loop on my iPod but the incalculable genius of this record has made me seriously reconsider my lifelong devotion to the incandescent musical Messiahdom of David Hasselhoff.

10. Tears of pure JOY were running down my face.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:37 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: Peter Andre and Jordans album reviews Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
...was just reading the sun on-line...

Translation....
UrbanRacer wrote:
...was just searching for Page3.com...
Wink

...good find though, raised a smile.

Thumbs Up
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

techierob
Traffic Copper



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:39 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whistle
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=102509
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 248 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.97 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 38.48 Kb