Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Abu Izzadeen - noise maker

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:59 - 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Abu Izzadeen - noise maker Reply with quote

The guy who giggles about the London bombings.
Supports terrorism
‘Educates’ Muslim children the way he sees things

Generally lives like any other British citizen, but in this case, he doesn’t care for any of you.
He states that “He really loves Britain, but hates the way his people are treated”

We’ve dealt with our weird and wacky government for decades, we struggle to put food on the table, we can’t live in a respectable home anymore. Why he thinks he’ll come to this country, saying things like he has and having an equal sharing to the things we’ve built on, I have no idea.
Every time I read reports about him, there’s that small part of me that thinks he might no be all that bad, that he is standing up to government in the way we should. But we don’t see what happens behind closed doors.

The government seems to be where his finger is pointing. Arguing that there are things that they do that are against Islam.
The home secretary for example is now ‘An enemy of Islam’

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5362052.stm

I have no idea what this man does for a job, from the look of him, he can spare a few quid.
He has children (god help em) and lives pretty well, how? I have no idea, perhaps he works in Clarks. I very much doubt it.

Channel 4 news showed the incident in the open meeting where he started piping up again about Islam again.
We have a reason to be wary of this chap as one of his plans is to have Muslims who join the army to be be-headed.
This guy is strolling round like some sort of respected talker, he obviously has followers, and all this is well known to the forces.

After the reporting, some well spoken British muslim, head of the human rights of the Islamic community, (suit and tie, beard etc) explains that this is nothing more than a witch hunt, and excuse to jail more Muslims…………

That guy was educated here, and yet he agrees with that bloke.
I’m confused.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Re: Abu Izzadeen - noise maker Reply with quote

killa wrote:
one of his plans is to have Muslims who join the army to be be-headed.

This could work if we just broaden the scope and get it to include immigrants as well.

Then anyone seeking immigration must perform national service!

Now where's my white hood and Daily Mail? Mr. Green

All of it.

GodzGift
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

another boring extremist, whats new

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 02:43 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Re: Abu Izzadeen - noise maker Reply with quote

killa wrote:

That guy was educated here, and yet he agrees with that bloke.
I’m confused.

Bush and Blair back Israel against the palestinians. Palestinians told they can have home rule but when they elect a government hostile to Israel, they suffer sanctions, a loss of all their tax revenue (still collected by israel) and suspension of foreign aid, until they have another election and elect someone with policies Israel and the west like. Minor civil war in palestine as a result.

Bush and Blair invade Afghanistan because they wdnt hand over bin Laden without evidence of wrong doing (a reasonable request for extradition).

Iraq is promised that if it abandons its attempts to get a nucelar bomb, America wont attack. Weapons Inspectors say Iraq doesnt have nuclear weapons. Bush and Blair claim otherwise, invade. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqs die as a result. As many as were killed by the american bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

America threatens to invade Iran, unless they stop developing nuclear weapons in an attempt to defend themselves.

Iran has learnt from Iraq, that if you stop developing them, America wont keep their word, so its better to have the bomb so america wont invade (like north korea).

Muslims feel a kinship with other muslims, and dont like it if their buddies are being killed by the thousand over power games.

A lot of muslims complain about it but dont do much. A few might plan to take action against the bad guys (us), a few might even attempt to carry out plans.

The government is hoping to lock up without trial anyone who makes plans, and maybe even the ones who are just complaining about bush going around killing muslims.

The nice respectable muslims dont like it that we are locking up or thinking about locking up muslims who arent making plans but are complaining.

The government says all muslims should support our 'war on terror' also known as our right to bomb the crap out of people who happen to be muslim. Either because their country has lots of oil, or their country is occupied by Israelies.

Muslim Fundamentalism is the new communism.

In the 50's in america, McCarthy roused fears of Communists working within the state department. There were inquisitions in which people had to say whether they were or werent a communist.

No one was actually imprisoned, but some lost jobs or careers.

At the same time as all this focus on extremists, politicians are starting to question the idea of multi-culturalism (tolerance of a multitude of different cultures) in favour of 'integration'. Rather than the muslim community not mixing, politicians would like it if they became a bit less muslim and a bit more like us.

Muslimes dont like this as its a bit like telling you that maybe you shouldnt ride a bike and should get a car instead so you can relate to all the other car owners better.

Hitler also thought things would be better if everyone was the same.

So we dont have concentration camps for the muslims, but about 80 in the uk are locked up not for something they have done, but for something someone thinks that they might do.

As far as I know, while we were fighting the IRA, no IRA suspects were imprisoned without a trial. Although there was collusion between the RUC and protestant death squads, this was officially denied and has only been admitted to recently.

Last edited by colin1 on 20:36 - 10 Feb 2007; edited 2 times in total

Harley Godzisz
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:58 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day, this country was originally romans, and was mostly Christians in the early 1950's...

I say: We didn't ask you to come here, if you come to our country, you agree to live by our country rules and laws. If you don't like it or the way your treated here, fuck off!! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 10:12 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harley Godzisz wrote:
At the end of the day, this country was originally romans

You sure?

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:18 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harley Godzisz wrote:
We didn't ask you to come here, if you come to our country, you agree to live by our country rules and laws. If you don't like it or the way your treated here, fuck off!! Laughing

Well we used to have a law about no one being imprisoned unless they had had a trial by jury and found guilty of a crime beyond reasonable doubt.

I quite liked that law.

I dont like the way our government makes new laws which are a bit shit.

A guy who heckled a labour minister at a public event, was then branded a suspected terrorist and now lives under house arrest and cant leave his house.

So much for freedom of speech.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:27 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Re: Abu Izzadeen - noise maker Reply with quote

tribal_tiger wrote:

Then anyone seeking immigration must perform national service!

You want to give a fully automatic weapon and grenades to anyone who comes here ?

This could end in tears.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:30 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harley Godzisz wrote:

I say: We didn't ask you to come here, if you come to our country, you agree to live by our country rules and laws. If you don't like it or the way your treated here, fuck off!! Laughing

Ask yourself, what have the muslims ever done for us ?

answer - baltis and cheap taxis

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harley Godzisz wrote:
At the end of the day, this country was originally romans,

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/almaxp/romanes_eunt_domus.jpg

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:46 - 11 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably best if I keep my mouth shut over this one, I could get in serious trouble if I comment.

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 22:56 - 11 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
Probably best if I keep my mouth shut over this one, I could get in serious trouble if I comment.

No, please do.

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 02:01 - 12 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:

why, do you think the police will raid your house and lock you up for having and opinion an expressing it on a web site ?

Nah you will be ok, as you arent muslim Smile

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:05 - 12 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, from another angle....

Last year, over beer and curry, a young British Christian (from India) couple 'let slip' their feelings over the present situation regarding yong muslims living in our country. They are concerned that they are becomming more extremist year on year, and the extremists are growing in number, exponentially, as the older, peace-loving, non-extremists are dying off.
Also, a good friend of mine (a non-practicing muslim) has intimated to me that he knows young people who are becomming quite extreme in their anti-christian (perhaps anti-western) views, when not to long ago they were relatively nice people who would not normally have given any cause for concern.

Various peices of information have come to light about our government and what they do for immigrants. Things like, supplying fully furnished housing complete with TV and license fee paid, cars to allow them to visit family members in other towns, employing gardeners to keep the gardens neat and tidy for them. The government has also forced landlords to sign an agreement to say they will not divulge this information to the the press, or anyone else for that matter. The list is extensive. When this information becomes common knowledge, feelings towards certain groups will become flared and even more hatred will set in.

[Just gone back to the thread to check I was on topic, I think I am]

So I guess my point is this, I watch the news alot and see almost on a daily basis, another muslim complaining about poor treatment, no doubt rallying other muslims to their cause. They are jumping on the bandwagon at an alarming rate, and our government keeps bending over and taking it up the jacksy, constantly giving in to their demands. This behaviour needs to be stamped out. I understand there are peace loving muslims out there who may not wish to see these things happening, but they are being tarred with the same brush at the present time.

I hope it never comes to this, but I foresee a revolution on the horizon. Certain areas of this country may become 'no go' areas and it needn't be that way, if we act soon.

[wearing flame and bullet-proof jacket]
Gordon

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:49 - 12 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sponging cunts that have found fame and attention. The dumb cunts and the even dumber fuckwitts that follow them will turn themselves inside out in a few years. When the shit hits the fan for them boys, and it's coming....

Bedworth (near Coventry):
Labour 658
BNP 546
Tory 301
LibDem 119
English Dem 75
Save NHS 43
UKIP 8 (eight!)
(BNP 31%, UKIP 0.45%)

...they will see, I think their perception of Britain is very different from the reality.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:17 - 13 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon, cheers for the insight...

I just wanted to add this, i don't really understand the whole situation as its something i wont press on.
My sister is married to a Muslim, he is from Morocco and in the past, has worn a bomb belt, now before you start thinking, why is he a member of youir family!?
He was very young and easily influenced. I can imagine over there, it wasn't odd to wear one in a protest manner, it wasn't 'armed', he was probably making a statement....i dunno.
All i know is, for a devout Muslim, this isnt strange.

Now he is a Muslim, he prays on a rug, he fasts, he thinks men should work, women should cook and stay in doors etc.
May i add here he smokes a little dope and drinks Rolling Eyes

My sister is happy, thats all that matters to me, but a few things have come out in the past that have made me think that i was right about what i said a few threads ago on this subject.

Muslims here, that practice the Islamic faith are lead by people who speak out about the westerners, they eat pork, therefore dirty people, they drink and puke and do other things the Prophet says is bad (keeping it simple, but you know what i mean)

I know that a lot of British Muslims stay quiet, but behind closed doors i know they dont speak of their surrounding communities with good faith.
When Suddam was hanged, i was in the kitchen at my parents and made a joke about it "Oh look Saddams hanging out with friends"

My sister walked out of the kitchen. Confused Question
We are the best of friends, we dont argue, she's been a role model for me since i was born.
That really confused me, my first thoughts were....have i got it wrong, was he really that bad?

lol, of course he is.
My point is, she was born Christian, she seems to quite like the Muslim faith, she's read the Koran and doesn't eat pork.

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:25 - 13 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
My point is, she was born Christian, she seems to quite like the Muslim faith, she's read the Koran and doesn't eat pork.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by this?

That was really more of an observation than a 'point.'

Wink

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:46 - 13 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sense with the rest of the post.

Nothing wrong with not eating pork...

Resurrection
Ballast Boy

PostPosted: 06:11 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
a young British Christian (from India)

So which is it

British or Indian?

Res

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:43 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that I live in a country that all ethnic and religious minorities think is the pits and is persicuting them and not allowing them their basic human rights, but yet we are still getting inundated with immigrants legal and illegal. They still keep coming day in day out. And it is the White christian majority that is leaving this country to set up homes else where.
I know I'm a bad person, I haven't thought bad thoughts or said bad things but I know I'm bd because some immigrant says so.

And as for the tree hugging recycle is the new religion carbon footprint plant a tree turn a light off brigade. Just looking forward to te day I get planted in a wooden box, mind you that won't be eco friendly or religiuos tolerant soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:04 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: i hear the same arguments over and over again Reply with quote

and the same quote springs to mind each time "when in rome"

try going to a strong muslim country, say saudi arabia and have a pop at their religion publically, dont think so somehow you wouldnt last five minutes, ive seen christians who've dared to proclaim their faith ending up publically lashed, if you believe they are tolerant of others ways you are living in cloud cuckoo land, the fundamentalists intend on obtaining world dominance and forcing us to live their way and if we dont stand up for our rights and ways we will succumb eventually and the sad thing is we will only have ourselves to blame

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 14:22 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
OK, from another angle....

Last year, over beer and curry, a young British Christian (from India) couple 'let slip' their feelings over the present situation regarding yong muslims living in our country. They are concerned that they are becomming more extremist year on year, and the extremists are growing in number, exponentially, as the older, peace-loving, non-extremists are dying off.
Also, a good friend of mine (a non-practicing muslim) has intimated to me that he knows young people who are becomming quite extreme in their anti-christian (perhaps anti-western) views, when not to long ago they were relatively nice people who would not normally have given any cause for concern.

I fail to see how any of the apocryphal comments above are 'news', I'm sure many of us have encountered people with similar opinions - as well as opinions diametrically opposed to it. The addition of attempts to increase the sources' validity by stressing their non-WASP origins simply raises suspicions that they are manufactured events to support your argument.

Quote:

Various peices of information have come to light about our government and what they do for immigrants. Things like, supplying fully furnished housing complete with TV and license fee paid, cars to allow them to visit family members in other towns, employing gardeners to keep the gardens neat and tidy for them. The government has also forced landlords to sign an agreement to say they will not divulge this information to the the press, or anyone else for that matter. The list is extensive. When this information becomes common knowledge, feelings towards certain groups will become flared and even more hatred will set in.

This 'knowledge' has been widely circulated (in various forms of differing veracity) for years. Everyone who was ever going to be upset about it already is.

Once again, suspicions about your 'facts' are aroused by the fact that the government has very little to do with how 'immigrants' are housed and catered for - this being the responsibility of local councils and independent support groups/charities, all of which handle the problem in different ways.

I have no doubt that some asylum seekers have been provided with more than I might expect, and I am equally sure that many people born abroad are taking advantage of our system for their own gain - I've seen it with my own eyes while working in the criminal justice system, and subsequently the immigration detention estate. None of that excuses sloppy debate that at best is factually-deprived, and at worst is a deliberate and deceitful attempt to stir up blind hatred towards what is a very complex and fractured element in our society.

It is also unsurprising to note that, as usual, no distinction has been drawn between immigrants and asylum seekers, or indeed; illegal immigrants and lawful ones.

The blurring (or deliberate ignoring) of these definitions is the staple of those on all sides who wish to cloud the issue, and does not help us deal with the problem.

Quote:

So I guess my point is this, I watch the news alot and see almost on a daily basis, another muslim complaining about poor treatment, no doubt rallying other muslims to their cause. They are jumping on the bandwagon at an alarming rate, and our government keeps bending over and taking it up the jacksy, constantly giving in to their demands. This behaviour needs to be stamped out. I understand there are peace loving muslims out there who may not wish to see these things happening, but they are being tarred with the same brush at the present time.

I hope it never comes to this, but I foresee a revolution on the horizon. Certain areas of this country may become 'no go' areas and it needn't be that way, if we act soon.

I suspect I see many of the same reports, and probably get just as angry as the next man. I just don't believe that you are presenting it in either a fair or measured manner.

There are plenty of obnoxious muslims out there, a tiny minority of whom are a direct threat to our society. There are huge concerns about integration into our society and our rules, as well as security and cultural problems.

Veiled mutterings about revolutions will solve nothing, and will simply crystalise in 'their' minds (as if the muslim or immigrant communities speak with one voice Rolling Eyes ) that 'we' are out to get them, and that they should isolate themselves even more.

If I may be so bold, would you describe yourself as a BNP supporter? Your comments and arguments read as though they have been ripped straight from the pages of one of Nick Griffin's crew's editorials.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James, no I am not a BNP supporter. Why one earth would I socialise with Indians and good Muslims if I was.

You may have noticed that I hardly ever argue with anyone on this forum. All members are free to make their comments on any given subject and I never blatantly call anyone a liar or a fictionist. I make the choice to either absorb what they say, or disregard it.

A word of advice, to assume that a person completely unknown to you has "manufactured" events in an attempt to support an argument simply isn't cricket. There is absolutely no reason to question what I typed. In this case you should have read it, forgot it and bid me "good day".

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 18:17 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
Mister James, no I am not a BNP supporter. Why one earth would I socialise with Indians and good Muslims if I was.

Many BNP supporters do, either to foster a certain image, or because their bigotry is solely aimed at certain immigrant groups, not 'good' Muslims and Indians.

Quote:

A word of advice, to assume that a person completely unknown to you has "manufactured" events in an attempt to support an argument simply isn't cricket.

I assumed nothing of the kind. I stated the following:

...attempts to increase the sources' validity by stressing their non-WASP origins simply raises suspicions that they are manufactured events to support your argument.

Quote:

There is absolutely no reason to question what I typed. In this case you should have read it, forgot it and bid me "good day".

I question whatever I like. To reverse your advice, if you don't wish your thoughts to be laid open to critique, don't post them on a public forum.

You have published your thoughts on a topic, and I have followed them with my own opinions on what you have written - such is the manner of internet debate. I disagreed with much of what you had written, and I also had a few thoughts on the style in which it was presented - I don't expect you to agree with all of what I've said, but that won't stop me writing it, nor should it.

You are obviously not amused by my comparisons between your writings and the BNP's drivel, or my thoughts on your anecdotal 'facts', but unfortunately those were my opinions, and they stand.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, thank you for your advice, however misplaced. The vast majority of what I typed is fact. The only thoughts open to critique were, "I hope it never comes to this, but I foresee a revolution on the horizon. Certain areas of this country may become 'no go' areas and it needn't be that way, if we act soon"

And with some respect, you remind me of my seventeen year old step-son. He too will argue his point just for the sake of it, even when there is precious little (or nothing) to argue about. And as usual, he knows everything too. I expect he will have grown out of it before he reaches the age of 18.

Regards and ride safe.

Gordon
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 73 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2