Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cheap Bike 4 Sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

James
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:28 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: Cheap Bike 4 Sale Reply with quote

Anyone fancies a bargain im selling my bike for £400 no offers, buyer collects. Pics are below
https://www.geocities.com/college_masters/Backend.jpg
https://www.geocities.com/college_masters/BikeLeftSideFull.jpg

If the pictures dont work for some of you, youll need to manually copy and paste these link into your browser:
https://www.geocities.com/college_masters/BikeLeftSideFull.jpg
https://www.geocities.com/college_masters/Backend.jpg

It is MOT'd till July 1st and taxed till end of July. It is a 1988 Honda NS125F on an E reg. It is de-restricted and has a K&N filter fitted with full re-jetting done. It had a brand new genuine Honda barrel and piston and rings fitted about a year ago for which i have receipts to prove, and has only done 3400 miles since it was fitted. In total the bike has still only done 14008 miles.
Ive also got a spare engine which is stripped down and a Micron racing exhaust for it. Ive also got the complete NSR fairing for it. As well as that ive also got a spare seat and single seat conversion which is very nicely sprayed same colour as bike. The buyer can have ALL these inclusive of the price. Its always been run on fully Synth and is an excellent runner.

Before you ask, of course theres a reason its so cheap. Its mainly because im off to Greece soon and really need to get rid of it. Another reason is that itll need a front tyre fitting soon, it needs a bulb changeing in one of the flashers and it loses a little bit of oil occasionally from Gearbox, so its gonna need a gasket fitting.

Anyone wanna know anymore e-mail me at smig_125@hotmail.com or post a reply on here. Please dont make any offers cos ill lose that much money on bike and the spares ill give to the buyer theres no way ill let it go for any less.

G1_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:34 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

geocities are a pain to use for pictures like that, i find i usually have to create an html page with them on rather than just linking to the pictures...
or you can simply just not use geocities.

Where are you situated?

-Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 22:52 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

how fast john?

James
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:54 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: . Reply with quote

by john im guessing you mean me Rolling Eyes
Easily as fast as a new NSR upto 80mph, after that the acceleration slows down.

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 22:56 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

oh shit sorry mate

im half asleep, been paintballing all day, can hardly move and am nakered, sorry

and whats the top speed then?

James
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:57 - 04 Jun 2002    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Its about 93mph
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1