The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 18:21 - 16 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Cool

Last edited by G on 18:47 - 16 Jun 2002; edited 1 time in total

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:35 - 16 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job!

...did you buy the tinted screen separately?...if so, why didn't you plump for a double-bubble screen?...I might get one for my RVF soon...

Tin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 18:48 - 16 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! ...I'm EVEN happier now !! Very Happy
.... Ive just found out that the carbon fibre clock surround that i had on my NSR, also fits my CBR too!!!
Brill!! Very Happy

...and yes Scooby, the race can will come EVENTUALLY !! ....but the bank balance is looking abit unwelcoming at the mo! Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 22:32 - 16 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viper wrote:
...and yes Scooby, the race can will come EVENTUALLY !!

Saw a CBR400 at Chelsea Bridge with a twin outlet blueflame can like Zim's, sounded very crisp - muchly recommended.

(Speaking of the bridge you should pay a visit if you're about London on Friday night, pretty cool atmosphere and loads of mad stunts to watch)

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 21:30 - 17 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too sure about going to Chelsea bridge Korn.... Confused

Going by yours and Zims 'unlucky' incidents both related in the attendence of ChelseaBridge, i think it might be cursed!! Sad

I think i'll wait for that curse to wear off abit first!! Wink

V

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 21:43 - 17 Jun 2002    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

very nice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nige
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:18 - 17 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do u live Viper?

Nige
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
Ure so lucky vipes, i want one wha wha wha Crying or Very sad mabey i can blag my NSR aswell and get em to P'E for 1500 Smile
hope everytin goes ok

Luke

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 10:35 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

the curse of chelsea bridge?? hhhhhhmmmmmm something dont sound right Rolling Eyes

minesweeper
Whoah there!

PostPosted: 11:48 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

wouldnt surprise me if the cops left broken glass, tacks and oil pools along the bridge to put off the motorbikers

matt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
One of my local roundabouts has been fucked by cooper Evil or Very Mad . Chobham roundabout quote performance bikes "one of the most photographed roundabouts in Britain" as now been fucked. The police have put massive red and white bollards round the the island making the road narrower and theyve changed the shape grrrrrrrrrr cunts. i dont know why they done it cause its in a remote sort of place, instead we have go scracthing on this roundabout near town which is feckin busy, stupid cops never think do they Evil or Very Mad

Luke

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 20:47 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retrofly...
Maybe you should try getting a part-ex price for your bike!!
Surely your bike cant be that bad???
Give it a bit of a polish, and u should be fine!
They barely looked over mine when to took it to them, and didnt seem to mind about it 14000km (on a Yreg), nor the balding front and back tyres, nor the scored rear disc as i had no pads, nor the fact that the chain and sprokets were in 'the seriously dying' stage!! Very Happy
You should give it a go!! Very Happy

Nige....
I am at uni in London, but my parents house is back home in Reading!
Hence spend a lot of time in both locations!!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 316 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2